(See All?) Announcements
372 Users Online
Bing, Oleander, Juniper, Apollo, Google

Last Will and Testement...
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 438 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Shade Slayer
[getting the last Shade threads up there so I know how much I have left to get done before the 15th and such]

[Shade Slayer's Death || Dated 9-10-2013 || RE: There is a meteor Shower]

As I watch from the heavens...

Shade’s eyes were growing dull, his heart slowed down little by little and he knew it was time. His children had not left his side since his return other than when he talked to Ace, Ana and Spectre. It pained him to know that he would not see their beautiful faces any more, and he could not play with them. It worried him how sad they were. Without Rose around, they relied on him, and now with him passing, they would have no one left to go to except maybe Lachesis, Spectre or Ana from his understandings of their relationships with members of the pack. "Goodbye my children, Spectre, Pitch Pine Trail, Rosealia, may the roots stay strong."

He gave one last smile, and licked the heads of his children before letting his head fall to the ground and his eyes close. His breathing came to a halt and the Slayer man was gone. He only hoped that everything would work out with Pitch Pine Trail and that everything would stay calm. He had been happy that when he had to die, he died around those he loved and he got to say goodbye one last time. He just wished that he could have said goodbye to Rosealia one last time too. He missed them all, and he knew his spirit would be there in the clouds. As he had died, the night sky lit up with a meteor shower, the meteors calling for him from the heavens. Everything would be fine for Pitch Pine Trail.

Words: 256|| Tags: Any PPT members || Notes: {Shade exit due to death}
[Image: pinepride7_zps7a552c31.png][Image: ShadeSig_zps8e8a9e64.png~original]
Played by Whisper who has 125 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Spectre Slayer
If we're not supposed to post yet, let me know.. and I can remove it.

She had remained at his side until the end. Choosing to five Anastasia the position of Alpha back to focus her full attention on the dying mate she had lain her heart with. As Shade took his last breath, the white female felt her heart stop, as if she could die right along with him. Ice blue eyes turned to look at the two children he left behind before she lowered her muzzle to his dark fur and brushed her nose against the males hide one last time. She labored herself to her feet and exited the den, pausing just outside to look up, spotting the meteors overhead. At any other time, she would have enjoyed the site, but now, they just saddened her more. Muzzle lifted towards the heavens overhead and she howled, letting the feelings locked within her breast out in the best way she knew how.

The pale female cried her lament until she felt as if her lungs would burst..Finally lowering her head, she let it hang, her tail limp between her hind legs, ears falling where they would. Slowly, the female turned back to the den, eyes full of sorrow watching the shadowed shapes within.She stepped over the threshold once again and shifted to attempt to brush her muzzle against the dark pups that shade had left behind. Words she could have said were locked within her throat, and she could only sit, staring through tear filled orbs at the prone from of the once leader of Pitch Pine Trail. Spectre wanted to bury his body - to keep scavengers from sinking their fangs into it...For he deserved no less. But the pups that were of his blood had the right to decide the fate of their fathers mortal body..

"Speak"
table by Whisper