691 Users Online
Google, Bing

things we lost in the fire
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
words 519
Everything had slowly begun to fall into place – pieces were falling where they were supposed to as they filled up former voids. However, just as the final pieces were to be set in place the puzzle collapsed and Lachesis was struggling to put it back together. After joining Shade’s group of rogues in the foggy woods to the North the pale yearling was consumed by a comfort he had not felt before. While Anastasia would always be there for him, a pack offered a different kind of safety: it was a family, something that the yearling believed he would never find. He still missed his family back on the Reserve and often wondered what became of his lost brother Pyrrhus, but after discovering himself and developing a remarkable bond with Ana, XIX knew that he would never return to the Reserve. There were no grabby two-legs here and while the feral wolves of Relic Lore still frightened the awkward youth, he was growing accustom to the strange personalities he encountered. The wolves within the Reserve (including his family) were far too docile… too tame; Lachesis did not want to succumb to their compliant ways.
It was strange that Spectre had decided to chase after her mate – it made sense to put Anastasia in charge in her absence, but it would have made more sense to send another instead. Especially as a new Alpha she should be getting properly acquainted with the members of her pack, and re-introducing herself as Alpha. Either himself or the blue-eyed dove would have been a better choice at hunting down the coffee-coloured leader – or perhaps the pack Scout. He had not met the Scout yet, but he knew there was one – from what he understood, she had been absent on a mission but surely she had returned by now?
The china doll’s voice broke him away from his thoughts, a soft frown forming along his lips as he dipped his head sombrely. So she had felt the same way… something definitely was not right. Worry consumed the lanky youth as he met her ocean-blue gaze while his ears pressed against the back of his skull. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“I can go,” he offered as her question hung in the air between them, his eyes not wavering from hers as he spoke.<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"> “I had spoken to Shade b-before he left about going to gather herbs on the other side of the Heights, so I c-can keep an eye out for him and Spectre.” XIX hoped that no harm had come to the Alpha pair – the healer wanted to return with good news rather than bad. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“And I’ll be back as s-soon as I can,” he added with a forced smile as he applied a quick lick to her cheek. It seemed that his first herb-gathering was going to be cut short, but if it meant making sure that Shade and his new mate were alright Lachesis was okay with that. They were far more important than a few plants that he could grab another time – and hopefully with Karpos at his side.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
finish with your next post? <3 <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">
Worry was not a face that was becoming of the fragile dove and she wished with all her might that she would not succumb to such a fate. However, it seemed unlikely as everything continued to pile on with each day that they had not returned. There was absolute fear that if something had happened to Shade, it was likely that Spectre might fall to the same fate. Ana would have to hold her head high and believe that nothing would happen but it had been some time since Shade, or his new mate, had returned with any news. A howl would not reach their lands from over the mountains so it would only make sense to send another and as far as she knew, Silver was still on the mission that the espresso male had sent her on. To Ana, it was simply a way to keep the jittery adult moving and out of the way.
Ana wanted to snap at Lachesis for even daring to volunteer himself for such a trip but she knew better than to pass judgment on him. XIX had a secondary reason for leaving to go near the mountains so at least she knew that he (possibly) wouldn’t get into too much trouble. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2AA6E0;">“Please be safe,” she whispered pathetically into his ear as she pulled her head over his in a wolf-like embrace. After all he was the only wolf that she could still hold onto and the only one that would likely stick by her side should anything go awry here in the Trail.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
words 383
<3
As much as he wanted to believe that the Alpha pair were fine, the knot that had formed in his stomach said otherwise. Something was not right, just as he and Anastasia had addressed, and it worried the lanky teenager deeply. He could not bear the thought of everything falling apart, especially after he had finally found a family within Relic Lore. While hesitant at first about the idea of joining a pack, Lachesis was glad that his blue-eyed dove had managed to talk him into it. Of course, wherever Anastasia was would be home, regardless where it was. He was glad, though, that his companion had agreed to joining this particular pack instead of following Reaper wherever he went – he was still confused as to what the china doll saw in him, but XIX seldom mentioned the fiery-eyed Arctic.
His thoughts were broken by the tender voice of his dove, pear eyes meeting her cerulean gaze for a moment before she embraced him, the warmth from her body soothing the concerned youth. A smile managed to break across his dark lips as he (gently) tightened his neck around hers, bringing her in closer – if that was even possible. Everything was going to be alright – it had to be. He could not stand to see his closest confidant hurt anymore, as it pained him deeply to see sorrow take its hold on his snowflake (all the nicknames!). She did not deserve to feel anything but happiness and Lachesis would do whatever necessary to ensure that nothing happened to her.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“I promise,” he responded after a few moments before pulling away, his infamous crooked smile falling onto his maw. XIX decided that he would search for Shade and his new mate first, and if he stumbled upon any herbs on the way he would gather them on his way back. Knowing that the Alpha pair was safe was his first priority, and then he could work on his infirmary after. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“I’ll be back before you know it,” he added with a short nod, his nose just inches away from the blue-eyed girl’s.<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"> “Be safe as well…” I love you. With that, he pressed a quick kiss to the spot between her ocean-blue eyes and skedaddled in the direction of the Heights.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you