(See All?) Announcements
585 Users Online
Google, Bing

Meet the Family... — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Jen who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sloane Thorben
Sloane couldn't help the smile that crossed his face at the interaction between his beloved family. Titan was quiet, but sure of himself, Malia was a bit on the assertive side, but his heart melted when she looked at him all adoring and Yuka was small and timid, but the huge wolf didn't think that would last. His youngest had gotten off to a rocky start, but he felt sure that his strength would come given a bit more time.

Narime' exited the den and proceeded to try and draw little Yuka into playing with her. His older sibling's could get a little rough and he seemed reluctant to be drawn into the wrestling zone that was shaping up between the two. A deep chuckle rumbled forth when Titan made his move, appearing to lunge for his apparently unsuspecting sister. If she was anything like her aunt, she would not be caught off guard and he didn't want this to escalate just yet. There would be plenty of time to wrestle later... when in wasn't in annoyance and anger.

As his eldest came within inches of his fiery little sister, Sloane deftly plucked him out of the air and deposited him on his other side. "As your mother said, there's plenty of me to go around. I'd like some snuggle time with all of my children." He nudged Titan over to his right side and Malia to his left, giving her an extra lick to mollify her as he watched Yuka and their mother play a bit. He wondered how long it would take for the siblings to get bored and try to ambush one another, despite his sturdy russet form laying between them.

Knight of Honor
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben
The wait for Narimé did not last long, and Yuka happily watched as his mother walked out of the den, the young man nodding his head in respect to her automatically, picking up on the days when others came to visit his mother. It was something he automatically did now, so when she questioned him, it took him slightly off guard. Glancing back as his siblings bantering back in forth playfully and knowing they would not come over and trample him, hopefully, it was enough encouragement to start to play with Narimé. Nodding his head happily he crouched down in a similar position that his mother was in and started to approach her in a way that he thought was stealthy, but he was sure that it was just him sneaking right up to the gray woman in front of him. She was so beautiful and he wondered if he would ever see another girl like his mother that captured his eyes in the exact way she did. His question would be answered in a few days time anyways, but the young male did not know this yet and simply was content with spending the time he was now with his sick mother.

A small grin played on his face as he launched himself at her, his paws aiming for her muzzle and hoping that this time he would catch her off guard. Thank goodness she was low enough to the point where he could jump on her and get his point across. Wagging his tail in encouragement, he yipped happily with Narimé in front him, completely forgetting that his large father and siblings were also having a good time, but arguing in the process. He found that they complained much more than he did and found that talking was a fantastic art. He did not know if he had a problem or some kind of anti-social speech thing, but he certainly did not enjoy talking and complaining as much as they did. In truth it sometimes gave him a headache, and a headache he certainly did not wish for. It was why he was content with just staying by Narimé, there was no reason for him to participate.

WHISPER Caverns
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Thank you TABs
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Old thread is old. I shall try to fade this out with them playing. XD

An immediate grin appeared on the silver she wolfs face as her son replicated the play bow stance. She was glad that Yuka was willing to play with her even though she was waaaay bigger than his siblings. Nari smacked her long fore legs upon the ground once more then closed her eyes to protect them from the gray menace attacking her face. She felt the force of his impact and tipped her head and nose upward in order to catch Yuka off guard and possibly roll him back wards. However the gray child had already backed away enough to avoid the little trick. Opening her vivid eyes once more Nari watched her boy wagging his tail with that sweet smile on his face. What a perfect moment. I wish it would stay this way forever. her thoughts strayed knowing that every wolf grew up. Including herself. Yuka, Titan, and Malia would all be grown up before she realized it.

Have fun while it lasts... the silver wolf told herself wise for her two years and began nipping softly at the air above Yuka. Narimé reached forward and tried to mouth his paws with her gentle grip saying "I got your paw!" playfully and giving the boy wet slobbery kisses whenever she could. they had made this happiness. The family around them couldn't have happened if she hadn't fallen for him. For her love Sloane. Right then she was very much so glad to have left to start her own family and life. Though it might have happened in the willows too later in life.

"I love you Sloane. And all of you my children. <3 My little fighter Yuka, brave Titan, and princess Malia." She licked Yuka after speaking his name and gave each of her pups admiring glances filled with love. Though she kinda wished that she could bring them all together and cuddle right at that moment. I'll have the night for that. When they're asleep and not arguing with each other. She chuckled at her thoughts and looked up to the sky.

"Can you see them Da? From where you are? I hope so..." she smiled looking to the heavens with a bright warm sparkle in her eye.

(exit/fade out Narimé)