474 Users Online
Galen, Google, Bing

The Land Awaits Me
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 52 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Thanos Argyris
(Hope this works @Aponi)
Thanos awoke from a sleep of heavy dreams. It seemed to be cloudy out and looked as if it was going to rain. Standing up he stretched and walked around. The area seemed to unusual and strange. Scents of pack borders made his nose twitch. Making sure he stayed away from them. Shaking out his fur a bit he made sure the dirt was out. Being a little hungry he sniffed at the ground looking for something. It finally caught his nose, a Hare. A wide grin planted on his face as he tracked it down. Thanos could tell it was injured and headed straight for it. Looking around he finally saw it. There it was on the ground injured and helpless. Crouching down he knew this one would be his for sure. Before he could even think he jumped through the air and landed right behind it. One snap of his jaws and the Hare was dead. Settling down with it between his paws he started to rip into it.

Once Thanos had been finished with it he flung the hare into the trees to rot and be left for the birds. Licking his lips he know felt a bit thirsty. Sniffing around he waited to see if another wolf was around. Thinking there might be he whispered out "Hello? Anyone there?" tilting his head he glanced around with his bright amber orbs. Of course he better keep moving if he wanted to find his brothers. None of their scents came to him, that was unless they joined a pack and gained a new scent.
(This post was last modified: Aug 22, 2013, 03:31 AM by Thanos.)
[Image: hashtags-argyris04.png]
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Aponi Aquila

At only 3 months Aponi was still strongly discouraged from roaming over the borders unless she had an adult with her, so naturally leaving the territory was her favourite game. Today she had actually managed to get away from the grownups and into the forest, where she had busied herself in conquering it and making it her own. The rocks were her mountains and the puddles her lakes, and she was the queen of all of it, everything in the forest belonged to her and worshiped her as their queen; life was good. Walking along her 'borders' the girl marked her scent, something the grownups in her pack were often enough doing, making sure no intruders would come in while she was busy doing other things. The princess really was impressed with herself that she had made it this far without being caught, usually an adult followed her around, probably because they knew she was trouble and was planning on going to the borders.

Suddenly something flew through the air and landed with a crash, breaking Aponi away from her game of make believe to go investigate. Her nose twitched suspiciously and to her delight the scent of food reached her, giggling she leaped towards the carcass with abandon, this was obviously a gift from her subjects. Dark brow furrowed as the girl stared at the half eaten thing, this was not at all what she was expecting, and frankly it wasn't an acceptable present, she didn't want somebody else's leftover. Huffing impatiently she turned around, about to leave and return to her game when she heard the whisper.

Somebody was in her territory! The nerve! Stomping her tiny black feet upon the ground the girl pushed her way through the bushes. For a moment the princess stared at the man who had his back to her, she didn't recognize him and he didn't smell like everyone else she knew in the pack, obviously he wasn't welcome here. Calling out as loudly as possible the girl had no reason to beleive he would harm her, "Hey mister! What are ya doin here?" Blue eyes narrowed at him, showing him that she was serious and that he had better move along or face her wrath, after all; she was the queen.

[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Thanos Argyris
Hearing the voice in the background Thanos turned and saw to his surprise a pup. Knowing that he could play this off easy he dropped to the floor and pretended like he was a royal subject. Something he noticed most pups wanted to be treated as king or queen. "Oh my fair lady, I'm sorry to disturb your peace. I was just simply on a stroll." looking at the little girl with his amber orbs he smiled. "You must be quiet brave to come out here alone." Thanos knew that this pup probably had parents close by so he would have to run along soon. For now though he would stay and play this game of pretend with the pup. Being quiet the charming man that he was this would be a fun way to see how the pup would react to his actions.

"If you don't mind me asking My Lady what is your name?" tilting his head as if to show confusion. His tailed wagged and thumped on the ground. To be honest he was happy to be meeting pup. It meant a little more excitement to his trip instead of talking to all these adults. rude one. Thanos would at least try to be nice when he was old. Whats the point of growing old with no friends? Drawing his attention on the pup in front of him. "Lets just hope she doesn't call her parents to come scare me off." he knew that wolves who lived on rough and rocky terrains where stocky just like he was.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Aponi Aquila

Watching the man immediately drop down before her caused her tail to wag, this was the way a princess should be treated, especially by people who weren't her family. Plopping her rear down on the ground the girl smiled at his praise, exclaiming, "I ain't no scaredy wolf!" Aponi had decided she liked this stranger and she would let him stay, at least for a little while. Blue eyes stared hard at her new subject, taking in all of his appearance, from the dark tawny fur to the amber eyes, his size didn't intimidate her in the least, especially since her mother was so large. Brows furrowed as he asked for her name, if he was her subject why didn't he already know that her name was Aponi?

About to say something to this effect the princess' stomach growled loudly and she thought once more of the half eaten hare, she wanted something better than that. Looking expectantly to the male she uttered but a single world; "Well?" She wanted food and he had to get it for her, it was his job as her subject, and he better not come back with that half eaten rabbit. Truthfully she had the instincts to hunt and had accompanied the adults on a couple of real hunts just to observe at this point in her life, but she would much rather have someone serve her at her beck and call. Blue eyes glared up at the tawny wolf now impatiently, why wasn't he moving yet? She wanted food now.

Thanos Argyris
It was quiet obvious that the little girl thought she was a Viceroy. Hearing the little rumble from the pup's stomach he stood up "Ah yes My Lady, would you like some bird or rabbit? Thanos was willing to catch this growing lady whatever she felt hungry for. As long as it wasn't to big like a deer. Sniffing the air he could tell there was some birds around and at least two rabbits. So no matter what the Lady hungered for he would at the least try to catch something for her. Wagging his tail and smiling Thanos felt more than pleased to be helping someone out. But it caused him to wonder if the parents were feeding the girl properly.

Shifting the weight on his paws he waited for the order from the girl of what she wanted to eat. Thoughts of his brothers drifted in and out of his mind. He truly did miss them all, even if they all got on his nerves sometimes. It bothered him though how he just left Aeolus alone. Hopefully he was okay and so was the rest of them. Thanos' mind finally returned back to the pup in front of him. The soft smile was still on his face and his amber eyes glanced over the pup. Such delicate features for such a brave and strong girl. But that was usually how it went. Everyone is always confused thinking the bad is the good and the good is the bad. Sad how something like that happened. Guessing that's how people got bad reputations as scary or caring.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Aponi Aquila

At the man's question Aponi's brow furrowed, she had never eaten a bird before, sure she had seen them flying about but she had no idea how they would taste. After a few moments of deliberation the princess declared, "Bird!" Though she didn't know if she would like it or not, the girl was curious as to how the man was going to get the things from the sky. Staring at him expectantly for a few seconds the girl sighed and stood, in her mind he hadn't moved fast enough and now she was going to have to catch the bird herself. Turning on her heel she disappeared into the foliage in search of the feathery creatures, sure that it couldn't be too difficult and she would be able to get one herself.

Nose to the ground the girl made her way through the patch of forest, not knowing enough yet that she would have to be silent she paid no mind as her paws cracked twigs and her sides rustled bushes. Amazingly enough the princess found herself a nest on the ground with an unexpecting mother incubating her eggs. Crying out in glee Aponi frightened the mother away before she pounced, so instead of landing herself a nice meal she wound up with her fur covered in the yoke of squashed eggs. Growling in frustration the girl batted the broken nest away with her paw, glaring up towards the branches of a nearby tree where the bird had landed. Stomping her way over Aponi planted her front paws partway up the bough and began barking at the thing, as if this would make it come down and hop in her mouth.

Thanos Argyris
Thanos moved to follow the wolf. "Oh my, let me get your meal. Making a whole lot of noise will scare them off. But I am amazed at what you found. a bird nest meant more birds were indeed around. A whole family. Sniffing around he smelt another bird close by. Following his nose he stayed quiet and crouched down. His eyes scanned the area looking for the bird. Amber eyes fell upon the bird. Such grace it had, possibly it was a Sand Martin. Not something you could make of a meal but hopefully this pup wouldn't complain about it. His tail flicked around and he got ready to pounce.

Jumping towards the bird it got startled and flapped it's wings in his face. Trapped under his somewhat bulky body. "Perfect." going for a bit on the wing he latched his jaws down on it. Shaking it he made sure it dead by puncturing the birds neck. Carrying it over to the Girl Thanos set it down by her paws with a bow of his body. Sliding his body down to the dirt and rocks he let a small smile leave his lips. "This is how you should be treated, with every want being taken care of My Lady. Is this how it is in your home?" he did wonder why the girl would stray from her lovely den and warm family. Letting slip off his mind he figured she was just as curious as any other pup. Waiting for an answer and approval from the girl he forced a smile and the wag of his tail.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Ohmygod I am so sorry this took soo long

Aponi Aquila

The girl stopped her mad barking and turned to her new servant with a glare, she could get the birds herself, she didn't need anyone else's help. Just then the yoke made her paws slip and Aponi half tumbled to the ground, her frustration growing, she was a volcano that was ready to burst. The male seemed oblivious to her obvious foul mood as he was off hunting, and came back successful with a carcass in his jaws, instead of thanking him the princess greeted him with her own thanks, "I didn't need your help.....I coulda done it all on my own!" Even so, her stomach growled loudly and the dark pup snatched the meal away from him before he could take it back.

Dragging the thing back a few steps Aponi settled down to her well deserved feast, her tail thumping away against the dirt as her teeth tore at the bird. The man asked her a question and the pup swallowed loudly while she considered the answer, smacking her lips she came up with one. "Everyone does.......cept Mercy, he treats my sister better than me." Dark brows furrowed on her brow line at the thought, she would have to teach him a lesson if he kept on with his games and treating Nova so much more special than he treated her. Maybe that's what she would do when she got home, make sure Mercy was alone and then walk with a limp back to Ma and tell her that Mercy bit her too hard on purpose.

Thanos Argyris
Thanos Argyris

Thanos shook his head in a sad pitiful way "Well that's not very nice of him, I think out of you and your sister you are the royal queen of these lands." once again he bowed down to the young lady proving to her his worth. It was also his way of showing her she was the queen, or the queen as much as she could be. Standing up now Thanos then took a seat watching as the girl devoured the bird. Maybe she wasn't being fed, or maybe she was being fed just not enough. Though he guessed it really didn't concern him as long as the queen was happy and well-fed.

Knowing they had been close to her pack lands it was weird how an older individual such as himself hadn't come to see what was going on. Though maybe they were all busy with their jobs and no one had smelt his scent yet. Letting his mind slip off of that topic he let his attention go back to the girl. "I'm sorry I can't serve you longer, My Lady, but I must get going. As I am looking for my brother. And I know that he is somewhere in these lands." once more he stood up and bowed to the queen before turning his back and slowly starting to walk away. Surly someone in these lands knew or saw his brother. Thanos just had to find the right wolf who could point him in the right direction.

Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Aponi beamed at the older wolf at his compliment before proclaiming, "I will be queen! Queen of the whole mountains!" Smacking her lips once more the pup pushed the remnants of the bird away from her, deciding that she liked the fawn her Ma had brought her much better. The girl was about to tell the man this when he announced he had to leave, dark brow furrowed once more as she looked at him before giving him one final demand, "Ok.....but come right back once you've found him! Or else Imma come find you!" After all,every princess needed a faithful servant to help her through her hard day of princess duties, and where would she be if this man didn't come back to serve her?

Watching the form disappear into the distance the princess grinned slyly and began heading for her own home, practicing her limp. For added effect the girl threw in a few whimpers as if her leg had been very seriously injured, oh this would surely teach Mercy his lesson. Ma was in charge of his mom, and that meant Ma could get Mercy in as much trouble as she wanted, and he was sure to get in trouble for this, after all, Aponi always got in trouble for playing too rough. Reaching the peak of the path blue eyes turned to watch the retreating form of her servant, storing in her memory which way he went, should she have to go after him and drag him back to servitude.