465 Users Online
Google, Bing

Under the Water
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">
It was a nice change to hear that this woman would never fail someones’ trust because to fail Narcissa meant that she in turn failed Elettra. It was certainly something she never intended to do so anyone that Narcissa saw as a good fit for the Ridge better be a good fit, otherwise they should make it very clear that a permanent living space was unwanted. With that Narcissa nodded, it was time that Elettra came around and saw to the stranger to see if she truly was a good fit for the pack. Sure, they really needed more males to balance things out—and the Scout really wanted to see some more handsome studs to tease and play with—but more strong, powerful females were never a problem.
Steady as they came the queen finally arrived and placed herself near to her and Narcissa lowered her head in response to her arrival. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“This is Muerda Lospire,” she answered with a smile as she remembered the name of the stranger instantly and most everything about her, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“she seems to have nothing left but the skin upon her back and a strong will to succeed.” Narcissa looked to Muerda, expression asking if this was true. From the story that she had heard it seemed a fitting description but she certainly did not want to be rude to a member if that was an inappropriate explanation.

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!
Played by Becca who has 45 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
Muerda nodded her head "A very strong will at that." offering a smile she slowly sunk down and tucked her tail. Another few words came out of her jaws "It's an honor to be in your presence miss." Those words had been directed to the Alpha. She offered the dip of her head but left it still low. Muerda didn't dare look past the paws of the two woman that stood before her with such pride. If the darker woman accepted her maybe she too could hold such pride when meeting others. Such confidence and elegant appearances, yet she could already tell these were strong, hard working woman. Muerda would make sure to never mess with them or their ranks. She would be happy as long as she could fill a role and keep a place somewhere within their home.

Not much could be said from her until something was either asked to her or she was told to speak. Nor could she move much. As it had been rude to move unless the higher told you to do so. Especially while being judged for a spot in a new home. This was all so different to her. It kinda drove her crazy knowing she couldn't say what was on her mind without being scowled at or sent off. So all she did was hold her breath and wait for words or movement. Muerda's nails dug into the dirt beneath her feet. She had to almost hold herself still so she wouldn't shake with nervousness from the tension.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The beautiful Narcissa speaks and Elettra eagerly drinks up her words, her eyes never leaving the rusty colored woman before her. A nod comes over her then, listening with approval and a silent acceptance to Muerda's words, her lips moving to turn up into a slight smile of further approval. She had done well enough it seemed to having kept Narcissa was running her off not to mention, speak of her great will of success as though it would be likely here. A moment of silence ticks on as the Leader takes note of the woman's submissive display, her head lowered with eyes focused to their feet, her tail dipped between her thighs. Not to mention, the way her feet took deep into the earth, holding her stance. Perhaps she had been of high ranking before, perhaps even a Lead herself, making it difficult to submit in such a way. Skana had been the same and did not shun her even now these days when she held her head highly and proudly. But Muerda's days of ruling (if so) was over, obvious with her arrival here. "If success is what you seek, I'm sure you will find it amongst Willow Ridge ranks." Speaks the Leader pridefully of her members from the pack which she had founded. "My judgement and acceptance lies in Narcissa's paws... If she wills it, you may stay." Her eyes shift to her subordinate then, who obviously had spent time talking to this loner before her own arrival. Surely she had a better judgement on if the woman was worthy or not to join her ranks. Not to mention, a test, if you will, to see if Narcissa's recruiting skills and knack for 'taking charge' whilst Elettra was injured, was up to par.
Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">
Narcissa was no doubt prideful of the place that she had chosen to reside and everyday it had proven to be the best choice. It suited her nature to scout and explore, to behave however she willed it because she worked hard. Although she was by no means an Alpha here, she would not dare let anyone slack off and if anyone was caught doing it she would either take care of herself or alert Elettra of the perpetrator. Although slightly surprised by Elettra’s statement of it being her choice to decide whether or not the woman would stay or go, she issued no change of expression but instead looked to Muerda with a brow raised.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“On Madame Elettra’s behalf I hereby grant you as a subordinate of Willow Ridge,” she issued the woman her title justly before her eyes casually looked to the very top of the new member’s head. Hopefully she would remember that the Ridge was built for strong members who had a desire to do their best and that no bullshit was allowed. You were either here or gone, the latter would instantly give you a death wish should they turn their back upon the Ridge as some had already done. Narcissa wished to warn the woman that drastic measures would be taken should she run off elsewhere and spit on her and Elettra’s generosity.
Apple green eyes looked to the queen with a half-smile, glad that she had given her the responsibility of accepting a woman that seemed worthy. However, Narcissa’s job was not done. She would continue to monitor her invitee’s actions and make sure that she did the work that was required of her.

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!
Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
"I Thank you for this. Is there somewhere a job shall be done first, I do wish to show Willow Ridge my hard work and loyalty." Muerda wanted to impress the Alpha and the woman she had grown to like in a short time. Surly there was somewhere her hard work was needed. Whether it be guarding the pack or hunting smaller animals for the members of Willow Ridge, her new home. She could tell that this had been her test for the time being. To see if what she said was true. What she said was true and she would show all of them she could be as good if not better then the rest of her new pack members.

Still keeping low she only rose about a inch or so to release the pressure off her shaky legs. She too now felt the confidence she once had. The power she once held. But most of all the strive to be great that she always had. Now she could use that strive to work her way through the ranks and find a job within her new home. This was the place her heart and soul would always lay. Through thick and thin. No one could pull her away. Muerda didn't give up that easily on her new and fresh dreams. She couldn't even stop herself from being the best. But this time she would stop herself from going past the younger female. The one who found and saved her. Yes, she would always be the higher one.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Elettra was stilled, listening on for Narcissa's final word and when it was made it was made in the loner's favor. Elettra had only assumed that in this encounter, a new member would become of the Willow Ridge members. Had this new woman, Muerda, had not been found worthy, Elettra knew that by now she would have already been chased off from the borders to fed for herself elsewhere. A slight smirk pulling to the corners of her grey lined lips, the Matriarch's attention befalls Narcissa for but a moment more before landing on her new member who questioned of the duties to be done. She was showing initiative, already willing to get out on her paws and work for the pack. Though Elettra willed on her members to be hard workers, she cared for their well being and thus, willed Muerda to care for her own self firstly. "I would firstly recommend for the remainder of the day to stay put within the territory. Rest from your travel, eat, get to know the land. Tomorrow I will apply a bit of poultice to your ear to keep away any infection. By then, feel free to take up duties in guarding as you learn the pack's border, or hunting? I'm uncertain of your skills, though in time if you prefer a set role to be accounted for, a showing of good work and you shall receive the title." After she is finished, she shifts to her right side, leaning on her favored limbs whilst her left front ankle was still fairly delicate when it came to hard runs or standing on it for too long. She awaited the new member's reply before readying herself to lead her towards a number of caches and the den for rest.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
Nodding softly and respectfully to her new Alpha Muerda only said few and simple words "Yes Lady Elettra." At least she was sure that Elettra was the womans' name, for she heard Narcissa say that to the Alpha. Waiting for the darker woman to leave first (in Muerdas' mind the higher rank should always have the first move) her green eyes still were placed on the paws of the two woman. There was nothing left to say so she didn't say anything. Even with only minutes of being accepted into the pack the rusty woman already knew she would like it her. It was like Willow Ridge was made for her.

Muerda couldn't help but smile at herself happy that she found somewhere she knew he would fit in. Right away she would prove her worth to the members and try to get active. Though she also knew that some might not want to socialize with the new member right away. For they would be watching her, but maybe silently and not speaking. As she was well aware from her time of ruling that others are always watching you, waiting for you to mess up and do something wrong. If you do something wrong then your vulnerable. Muerda had learned that being vulnerable was not always the best position, and neither was being on the bottom.