(See All?) Announcements
595 Users Online
Google, Bing, Atlas, Mouseling

Under the Water
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 45 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
(@Narcissa or other Willow Ridge Wolves. I'll say this was after Tamia so Muerda will have a injury behind her right ear)

Muerda was one who was unlikely to go crawling to someone or a pack for help. But right now she needed it. Injured and tired was not a way to be prepared for Winter. Needing a home to settle down in and call hers'. Behind her right ear was a stinging pain. The rip from that little shit back at the lake or falls (she couldn't recall it) hurt a bit. Having a nasty look on her face she sniffed around. The scent of a packs borders was close. It brought her body to a tense position. Her fur stood up a bit. If she was going to get attacked again she better as well leave. Being in no mood to get beat up again.

Daring to take a step forward her tense body sensed someone or something close. A soft breeze brought the scent to her. Muerda was a bit on edge so she held her stiff position with her neck out towards the direction the smell came from. tail swaying, not in a good way, more of in a irritated way. Green eyes scanned the area. She didn't dare speak a word. Something that almost seemed foolish now. Staying silent and on edge seemed smart. Nothing to worry about if no one cane hear you. Right?

For now on she promised herself she would be the strong and wise woman who ran the Dnakinna Pack. Wise choices and a high held head. Keeping herself presentable and good looking. Reaching her goals no matter what. Muerda would be the one to rise the highest in these lands.
Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos
meant to get this up this weekend but lost track of time
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">
Cissa was one who knew all too well how it felt to feel that you didn’t need a pack. She believed that living within the confines of a pack was constricting to her natural desire to wander and be herself. Here, however, the lustrous Elettra had allowed her the freedom she desired. Although she had a particular infatuation with the woman so she couldn’t really stay away for longer than desired. It was her duty to recruit others and to make the pack safe from harm, keep wolves that had once followed a Shade away from the Ridge and do with them as she pleased. Apparently these were followers of a wolf that Elettra had a distaste for and Narcissa would do whatever it took to make the woman happy.
Traveling brought her far and wide, but sticking close to the Ridge’s borders kept her sane. Moving swiftly within the pack, just at a walk, she was able to pick up a steady scent of a stranger that certainly did not belong. Changing her direction just slightly she moved in their direction, careful to keep herself alert and her head held high. For a good reason, for the wolf she had come across seemed to hold theirs high as well. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“State your business,” she called to the wolf—it was not aggressive but it did speak authority. No one was allowed privilege her unless bathed in their Queen’s scent first.

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!
Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
Being in no mood for anything to go wrong Muerda lowered her tail and head. "Excuse me if I was to close to your home. I was just looking for a home of my own." the rip behind her ear hurt making her body still be tense. She would not take any disrespect or unreasonable actions lightly. Surly neither would this other she-wolf. Green eyes looked down at the paws of the other woman. They both seemed to be full of pride which made Muerda already like the other. It was wonderful that someone could be such like each other. Both with high standers (at least she thought) and both knowing what they want.

Her ears twitched a bit. Thinking she heard something it might have been just a rabbit or bird. Muerdas' nose had been over flooded with the scent of dried blood and pack borders. So it truly was hard to tell if there was something else with them. Irritation was sorta a feeling she had. Also along with curiosity. Being unsure if this wolf would attack. The Lospire female certainly might as well leave now if that was going to be the case. But sticking around for a few more minutes her voice broke out "My name is Muerda, Muerda Lospire." she didn't say anything else informing that she had been a former alpha else where. She would just leave it at that. A name and a face would be all the she-wolf would need.
(This post was last modified: Sep 09, 2013, 01:56 AM by Muerda.)
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

There was no way that she would ever allow any stranger to think themselves better than her upon her doorstep. The only wolves eligible for such behavior was the Queen and those ranked above her. Otherwise, all strangers were fair game and had no reason to act so pompous. So one could only imagine Narcissa’s gratitude when the stranger’s posture simmered down. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Alright,” she answered plainly as though deciding on what it was she should say. Yes, they did have spots available to the lone wolf but, as one might expect, there were certain things that had to be clarified for someone looking to join. Narcissa had not had quite an interrogation as she had made things plain and simple—she was a wandered, a nomad, a gypsy and scouting was where he hobbies would lie regardless of rank. What could this woman offer?
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Before I call for my Alpha, Muerda, it is my desire to know more about the wolf that she may or may not accept. This pack is home for strength and willpower, one that will take no bullshit should you carry it on your shoulders.” Her name would come after she knew more about this stranger, because Narcissa needed to know that this female could be trusted within the Willow Ridge ranks. This was home now for her and with Elettra having been injured not too long ago, she would not play the fool to allow someone in who was incapable of holding up their end of the pack.

Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
Muerda smiled at the other "Trust me, any bullshit I carry...I don't put it on other like some wolves do." and she was completely honest to. Muerda liked to deal with her stuff and usually only her stuff. Whether it be good or bad. As for what she could offer, she could offer a few things. "If you wish to know what I offer I can tell you, that is if you wish." She would only tell the other if she wished to know. Muerda didn't wanna bore the other if she didn't look into taking her. Sure of it that someone in this unexplored land would take her.

Maybe it was the acting of the she-wolf in front of her, but Muerdas' small interest in her seemed to blossom as they talked more. The wolfs' talking and the way she held herself was something that Muerda had to respect. Only ones who had actual pride would hold themselves as the two did. It was obvious that herself was proud of everything she did. But the other ones' pride was at a unknown reason in her mind. Maybe it was because of this so called strong and willpowered pack she was in? Either way it was a beautiful sight to see.

Muerda was awaiting the response of the High-pride wolf. She would only speak when told to. As it was the right thing to do (that was if she didn't want trouble). The smile that was one her face when she first started to speak was long gone. Now replaced with a more serious look. Like they say, you have to dress for the job.
(This post was last modified: Sep 12, 2013, 01:31 AM by Muerda.)
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

Perhaps in her younger years she would have cowered in the face of Elettra or even Muerda, but now she was them. The strength empowered her and gave her being, she wasn’t going to ever change for anyone regardless of position, gender, or family lines. Narcissa saw herself as a single entity and no one could destroy her spirit—she fought for herself mainly. You can’t begin to love someone else if you can’t love yourself. That was the saying, right? Well, she certainly adored herself beyond measures. Anyone who dared to point out any different were blind or insane.
With a wicked grin she looked to the stranger, getting a steady read on the woman simple by standing there. She dealt with her personal matters single-handedly, as was expected of her, though there were a few things that the pack was there for. It would come at a later time though, for now this was just between her and Muerda, Elettra to come later. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Why did you leave the pack you were previously in?” Cissa assumed she came from a pack, given that even with the strength of said loner she would not have survived for a long period of time on her own. Perhaps she was a pack hopper like Narcissa or her family had threatened her to leave. The stories that some came up with these days were epic and the sinister Narcissa loved to hear them, so she could only hope that Muerda had something interesting to share.

Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
(@Narcissa Sorry it's like a huge blob of things. >.<)

Looking at the girl Muerda thought is was interesting how the woman acted so much like her. A proud regal woman who knew she wanted. "It's a very interesting story, though if you wish to know then you shall. You might want to sit though." she smiled and sunk her haunches to the ground. Opening her mouth to speak she started with the best first. "My life seemed pretty normal. Just like anyone elses' you could say grew up the first born spoiled child of my siblings. Though once the time came for me to join the ranks I was placed the lowest." it caused a bitter taste in her mouth. But things only got better (and worse) from there. "After finding another place to stay I fought my way through the ranks. Taking one of the Alphas' older sons as my mate. Running a pack as it should be, I would make sure everyone was following rules. That was until some stupid low rank decided to breed with a loner." it was growl in her throat. It was displeasure to talk about him, but at last the female wanted to know. Trying to figure out where she was in her story, she remembered. "The lone female came back with one of the only pups that lived. So in my chance to destroy the Lower ranked male I killed his mate but took the pup in as my own. Raised it my way. Of course the damn idiot male took the little girl and left with her. Her name had been Narime." a wicked smile was blessed onto her black stained lips. Though her came the bad part. Or so it was in her opinion "I started to run my packs into ruins by working it to hard. Eventually it was just me, my mate, and my children and a elder. We had all left the elder there to die. Cruel world isn't it? As we left though, the children ran off. My mate died and well...I'm here talking to you." Her tail flicked as she finally stood back up stretching. Quiet a long story to tell. All for just one answer.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

Green eyes watched the woman carefully, detailing her face and regarding each subtle movement that she made. It was easy to tell another’s intentions by the way they held themselves and by expression and so far it seemed alright, but one could never be off guard. Taking a seat as per instructions, and still keeping observant, she waited for the explanation. It seemed like a somewhat hard nothing and nothing compared to the one that she had lived—thank god. Narcissa had her own story and she would be cursed if someone had lived what she had lived. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Sounds harsh,” she bluntly responded as though something undisturbed by the turn of events. Elders eventually died so perhaps the woman was better off that way… it would seem that there wouldn’t be anything left for them anyways.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Here, there is no running away. You’re either here or you’re on death’s list.” It was a very clear message that there was no escaping. You could but it wouldn’t end well. Betraying a pack you pledge to was a no-no. You simply did not cross Elettra’s trust and if Narcissa failed by introducing this woman to the pack only for her to leave—she’d pay for it. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“By calling for my Alpha to see to you, you accept full responsibility that if you fail my trust I will find you.” It was a threat, a good-natured one that she meant well by but Narcissa Thanos would not be made the fool in front of her Queen.

Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire
Muerda was standing all the way now. Though her tail was tucked and head down a bit "Trust me, I shall never back down on my word. And I never will fail someones' trust. It takes a lot to trust someone and if someone should trust me then I take it as a honor." it was all true. She had been a very honest wolf, even if the honesty was not wanted. Sometimes Muerda just seemed to be head strong but right now she needed something to lean on. Get her back on her feet and others to hold her stable. If they could provide her with such things she could certainly provide them with whatever was being asked for from her.

Waiting for the Alpha to be called and appeared Muerda started to become a bit nervous. Though she never had been one to be accepted into a back. For she accepted ones into her old pack. Yet if maybe she just did what was wanted of the Alpha she would be fine. "Just stay calm. Calm and do whatever is expected of the Alpha and you'll be fine." it was her mental pep talk. Just something to make sure she would stay in her lane. Hopefully her dominate and Alpha mind set would not kick in.

Muerdas' front left paw lifted up slightly before she set it back down. It was just something she found herself doing when her paws were sore. She had assumed everyone else did the same thing. Or maybe she was just getting old and her joints acting up. Though that was a crazy thought. She was only five years old and, hopefully, still had a couple more years on her.
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Her movements were poised ans eased, walking along the length of the borders of her home she had come to walk time and time again, knowing these lands like the very backs of her paws, remembering them as they changed from season to season as they were doing now. From the birth of her children in Spring, already the world around her was beginning to change to Autumn, the leaves dying with the cool breezes settling in, the food sources narrowing as prey moved to warmer land and of course, the wonder and threats of the Winter to come. As of now, Elettra felt little worry for the Winter season in the making. Angier had recently stepped up to position, readying himself for the spot that had been left stagnant for quite some time. Her children had grown well enough to take on the Winter and had learned so much already in their youth. Though formerly the Willow Ridge pack was anything but the largest, they were close, forming on quality more then quantity though it seemed that with the cooler season roaming in, yet again, so did the Loners in seek of shelter.
From this point on, Elettra Archer made certain to think of those who came at her borders as nothing more and nothing less then wolves seeking temporary sanctuary. Unlike her two Guardians, Skana, Senka and Narcissa, those who came simply did not come for a desire to be in a pack, to be with her. Elettra would not allow herself to become attached to those who came during the Fall and Winter, only assuming that they may leave for form their own in Spring or simply continue their adventures. Even young Calla was placed into this list and Elettra felt with this more open mind-set, she would be less torn by those leaving the pack as she had the Spring prior. The rogues were but bodies coming to her pack to help hunt down food and protect what food the pack did have during the Winter. Nothing more. Nothing less. That is, until Spring came around and time proved otherwise.
Taking in a deep breath of the stranger and a faint scent of blood which she carried, Elettra routed into this direction to find Narcissa against the rogue. Silvery pale eyes shifted, looking over Narcissa with a pleasure until befalling on the loner. The injury Elettra had scented instantly pin-pointed to her ear, the Medic analyzing it in silence. Nothing to worry over, though of course painful with a certain sting. To be treated out of precaution of infection, though nothing more. She was heavier then both herself and Narcissa, though lacking the long fluidness not as tall as both women who opposed her entrance for the time being. "What have we here, Narcissa?" The question was simple, directed to her subordinate, though her eyes never straying the flawless rosy ginger hues of the woman before her.