536 Users Online
Bing, Google

Wonderwall
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Render who has 96 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Hati “Taras” Roukan
@Silver

I will miss you also, Silver Shadow. I will be always looking forward to the warm months.

It was over. Her black figure had disappeared into the soft, falling flakes minutes ago and yet still he stared, willing her to return and go home to Cut Rock River with him. But that was impossible now, beyond the reaches of reality. He and Silver had parted once again, but at least this time he had hope that it was not his last sight of the beautiful wolf. And still the fear that that would never happen made his heart pound wildly.

So all he could do was try to forget. Thinking of her all winter would do nothing good for his soul. With a sigh Hati pointed his head home and began to run, kicking up snow with his heels, happiness again washing through him and shutting out the intense cold. In the spring her image would again return to his mind but until then he had so much to live for, so much to protect.

Don't forget what you said, Silver.

A grin spread across his face as he sped closer and closer to home.

I will be looking for you, to make sure you are safe.

He leaped across the borders into Cut Rock River, never missing a beat. He listened, smelled, and watched while he ran, nothing escaping his vigilance. While Hati guarded this place no enemy would prevail.

This pack is mine to protect. Perhaps someday you will be too.