(See All?) Announcements
703 Users Online
Bing

with courage in hand
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Eek

He seemed to be of the same nature as the girl, which pleased Eek. She was steadily growing confident with every second passed that he did not dismiss her. The man introduced himself, and then hesitated, causing Eek's breath to catch softly. To encourage his thoughts toward a positive manner, she threw up a small smile to him. Then his next batch of words took her completely by surprise.

Luckily, Eek was well trained in hiding her impulsive thoughts far behind the light of her eyes. Pleasure struck her at hearing his words, for they secured her entry. This would be the test, and Eek was confident she would excel. Outwardly, she reflected dismay, and if she had genuine care for anything older than a year, she might truly feel such a thing. Eek had recently traversed the mountain, nearly catching death several times by chasing a mountain goat kid. She could only imagine how damaged this woman must be, the pain she was in.

Eek shifted her weight, antsy now to stand. To seek out this injured alpha's mate and tend to her, proving her worth, securing her home here. To Phineas, she nodded solemnly.

"That is unnecessary. I'd rather make use of your medicinal supplies, if you have any stored. I will do everything I can to comfort your mate and speed her recovery."

If they failed to have gathered any herbs, she would assess the situation and then herself go to retrieve what was needed. Luckily, it was fall, a good season to harvest. Already she was running through the list in her head, using her limited knowledge of the land map out where she might have to travel.

(This post was last modified: Oct 06, 2013, 05:00 PM by Eek.)
[Image: eek_sig_by_becuffin-db8e3ou.png]
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris
Lucero gave her support on his decision through a nod of her muzzle and the gentle look of her eyes. He assumed if the she-wolf before them had given any form of inappropriate behavior she would have notified him immediately. His gaze shifted back to the swarthy lady before him, noting her stance as his ears shifted forward to catch her voice. The dismay and concern that seemed to shift through her features comforted him -- while the pale woman beside him had made it clear she wished to learn the art of healing, perhaps now she could be taught by the newcomer with more knowledge.

"We.. have none." The statement was flat, his eyes giving a blink before drifting to Lucero -- perhaps she had stored something? "Magnolia Glen has not seen a wolf with the talents of healing since a yearling had stayed with us briefly." Eponine had held such promise, but she had also quickly left. "If you tell me what you need, I will seek it out."

Without waiting for further word, the male gave a nod to the territory, his pace quickening now as he lead the she-wolf to the pack den where Borlla rested now. He was eager for her to see the status of his mate --he could not simply stand around while she was in such pain. Every so often on their trek he would glance back, reassuring himself the she-wolf was still there. "I expect you'll desire a den to store any medicinal plants you might need." The pack could find one.. or, dig one, if need be.
(This post was last modified: Oct 10, 2013, 11:29 PM by Phineas.)

Played by Allie who has 103 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Lucero

Eek appeared to be growing anxious, perhaps out of anticipation or something else of which Lucero was unaware. However, she seemed eager to help Borlla and the ivory furred girl was reassured to hear so. When Eek mentioned using the pack's medicinal stores she thought of her own, gathered and stored in a small den not far from her own. She had been quick to round up some basic herbs after they'd first gotten Borlla home after the accident. Cattail to pack the open woulds; boneset for fever; bugleweed for pain; chaparral for infection. All were medicinal herbs that she was familiar with and had been able to procure in a short time, and would be readily available to Eek's disposal should she require them.

Phineas spoke unsurely of their supply, his orange eyes looking to her with question. As he turned to lead them from the borders and deep into the Glen, Lucero matched his pace, speaking up. "I have a modest dispensery of my own," she informed, referencing the infirmary she'd made for her own uses. She'd dug it out of her volition beneath an ivy-crested outcropping of rock after the previous pack meeting in preparation for her studies of the craft; on high ground and deep enough in it to be secure, it was in close proximity to her own den. There, she kept a private and growing collection of herbs and supplies, many of which she was currently using to treat Borlla herself.

"On hand, I have remedies to last a number of day and other supplies." Her own golden gaze turned to Eek. "All of it will be at your immediately disposal. I would accompany you personally in searching for any other herbs you might need."

Phineas had volunteered to collect supplies, and she knew he wanted to do everything he could to help Borlla, but Lucero was able bodied and would benefit from any light Eek could shed. The possibility of Eek wanting a medicinal den of her own was promising and the ivory girl would make her self available for any construction or other needs. Lucero saw Eek as a valuable resource. Though she planned to seek out @Elettra Archer as soon as possible─most likely at winter's end─for now she would learn all she could from the sable newcomer.