522 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel, Finley

serpentine.
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">
Narcissa would not have blamed the returning Ridge member for not understanding Narcissa’s process in attempting to befriend a loner at the time. She had been away from the Ridge and perhaps had not seen the vast dwindle in numbers that she had come to find when joining. Perhaps was drove Narcissa more the fact that Tesla, this guy before her, was just that—a male. They needed more males in their pack regardless and the scout would make sure that he at least provided one of the many traits that Elettra desired. Strength, Will, Loyalty, Honor—all those. If Tesla could at least provide her with one, then he could at least be molded.
However, Tesla’s thoughts seemed to be all wrong. Narcissa Thanos loved to party, but she partied in her own way. Business first, party later. If she couldn’t bring something back to Elettra than her freedom to do such things would likely diminish. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“On the Ridge we women don’t need to worry about a flood,” because they were particularly high off the ground (I think so, yes? LOL) so water had no business with them. At the mention of him following the two of them back to the Ridge she quirked an eyebrow as if he truly thought it would be that easy. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“If you are asking to join our pack, you’re more than welcome; however, you’ll have to get past our leader first.” This time, Elettra should cast the vote.

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Narcissa was handeling things much different than Sema would, she would not blatantly offer a role to a stranger. Not until she determined if he could be a threat to the pack or not, but if she was a scout than Elettra saw something in her that Sema wasn't seeing. For that period of time she was attempting to lay low. She said nothing to either of them and was just a mere observer in the conversation. Her eyes had an uneasiness setting in, but she knew herself to have some of the worst paranoia since her leave from the Ridge. Always worrying about the few family members she had yet to find so she brushed it off, but still she couldn't get rid of the odd feeling.

She took turns examining each of the wolves, first Tesla, then Narcissa and she repeated it. She was examining the man for any sort of negative behavior and the fae she would soon call packmate she started to examine to see if she would put up much of a fight. She did indeed intend on getting into Willow Ridge {as she had Elettra's blessing to leave and was told she had a spot when she returned} and she did intend to get above this scout to prove that she was Elettra's scout and that alone. She already felt the competition warm her heart, a small devious smile hidden inside her waiting for the time to show itself. For that time however, she just kept an emotionless face.

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: ALP-stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Sarah who has 10 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tesla Lyall
  • @Semananti and @Narcissa -- sorry for the wait guys. If you want to post exits with them "bringing him along" or "turning him down" you are free to do that xD and tell me if you want to make another thread draggging him along (that would be backdated). neither of you have to do anything... or if say Namara doesn't want to continue but Kira does, you can just say Sema went off to do more scouting or something IDUNNO. Ping me if you do anything xD

Oh? He had to wonder how true this pack's claim to safety was, for this woman seemed to be very proud. She did seem mighty intent on him, so intent in fact that she seemed to care more for him than her pack sister. Then again, she probably didn't have much reason to lie to him. And there wasn't any reason for him to turn up his nose when he caught wind of a place to sleep that might save him from accidentally drowning — among other things. His suspicions were most likely nonsensical, but they were some of the only tools a loner had and they were better than gallivanting blindly into something that could be potentially the worst decision he ever made.

"I dun think I shud be commitin' to nothing jes yet, Miss," he interjected. On second thought, he wasn't sure he liked the idea of having to "get passed" their leader. The connotation those words held seemed dangerous. Just what sort of pack was this? Skeptically, his muddy yellow eyes twitched towards the scarred woman, and he entertained ideas about from where her wounds had come. "But like I said, I'd still be willin' ta fallow ye, iffen you girls wouldn't mind. Then ye'd have pleny of time te tell an ole straggler like m'self about the Ridge. I promise I make mighty fine company." He winked at Semananti. If things turned sour he could always ditch them. But the safety they could offer him was invaluable.

He smiled his best smile. "Mmnn? So waddya say girls?"

activity may be unreliable as i am in the middle of finals
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti gave a small grunt of stubbornness. She liked having new members in the pack as much as the next, but she didn't like to invite them unless they showed promise. She hadn't seen Tesla hunt or fight and couldn't get an accurate reading on him. <b style="color:#2897ed;">"Whatever." She said indifferently. She started off in the right direction, suddenly getting use to the area. She knew where she was now, it took a while to recognize the forest she had once met a rabid girl in. But still, she started off with a run. She put every ounce of speed into it towards the borders. She expected him to keep up if he wanted to. But he'd probably follow Narcissa instead. Whatever, she didn't care what he did.

All that mattered was that she got to Elettra and got back into the pack. Sema didn't want to risk being lower in the ranks because someone else joined just because the scout was bringing back a loner. Her eyes scanned through the forest and she smiled a little. She'd work through the ranks in due time. In due time she would be third in the ranks, assuming Skana was still there. The only thing that would make Skana leave was death, and that wasn't something Sema wished on her. She smiled a bit, things were turning out for her. Definately.

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: ALP-stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

-exit-
(This post was last modified: Dec 01, 2013, 10:34 PM by Semananti.)
[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos
We can just play it off as he took her to Elettra and you can set up a thread to talk to her? Narcissa wouldn't let him join without her seeing and talking to him.

Narcissa held firmly in her location while still feeling as though there was a pocket of loose feelings that weren’t being shared, and she could be to blame for it as well as the others. As Tesla mentioned that he wasn’t ready to commit to anything just yet, it sent up a faded red flag in her direction that showed that he wasn’t very committed to the cause. Well, Narcissa wasn’t going to go back on her word of taking him to the Ridge to check things out but she was definitely going to have him talk to Elettra first. This one would be her call, otherwise he likely wouldn’t be getting in based on the fact that he was breathing or mildly attractive. Males were needed for their pack but not desperately so to take in anyone and everybody.

“Obviously she’s not that interested in anyone aside from herself,” she whispered to Tesla as the woman had long since disappeared with a snarky attitude to boot. Green eyes would certainly be on her for the remainder of her time at the Ridge. “Come,” she said to the male with bright eyes that deemed him an uncertain judge of character, “I will take you to the Alphas and if the Ridge interests you then they will judge whether you are Ridge material or not.” Narcissa clearly had been pleased with him but commitment was something that was needed for the Ridge and essentially by Elettra herself. There was no way she was letting that woman down as she was the only thing tethering Narcissa to reality.

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!