288 Users Online
Bing, Google

Beauty
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
Ashanti Aranna

Ashanti had been frustrated beyond all compare. The rude fae who had insulted her had found Nina for help; Nina snapped at Ashanti for being rude to a girl who didn't deserve healing. She had stormed off after everything had settled down and made her way towards where she had Bane, the secluded cave. Only a few knew of where it actually was; Bane, Koda, Iopah, Hollow and Ashanti herself. She collapsed inside the cave and silently sobbed, knowing no one else was there. What was wrong with her? It seemed like when she was getting better, she was just getting worse with interactions in the world around her. @Miccah had returned to her, but what had be returned to? Had he returned to the Ashanti who could never hold the venom from herself.

Asha's white coat was covered in mud, she had not bothered to try and clean it, she saw no need for it for she would be cold after she did. At least, that was if she went and cleaned it in a lake or spring, even a river. Cleaning it in a lake or a spring was the only way it was ever going to hold its original white fur. Ashanti's blue eyes were filled with pain and sorrow as she realized she had just turned into a rude ass bitch who was good for almost nothing. From what she could tell, Nina had found a small boy to replace her. Maybe he was even a new member who hadn't caught the scent yet.

What I've done, to face myself.
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila

As soon as he was sure everything was in order and Nina didn't need him anymore, he left the little group and trailed after Ashanti. He didn't immediately follow her, so he had to count on her scent to find out where she could be. After a bit of time, Miccah came upon a cave, and he could hear soft sobbing. A flicker of pain briefly tugged at his heart as he recognized the voice and he entered the cave.

The sight that awaited him made the pain in his heart even stronger. His angel was sobbing her heart out on a cold, cave floor. Her fur was streaked in mud all over. He wasted no time in forcing his large bulk into the cave and appearing at her side. Laying on his stomach, he nudged @Ashanti's muzzle with his own in what he hoped was a comforting gesture.

A pianed whine slipped past his muzzle. he didn't know what to do. He didn't know the words that would succeed in bringing her comfort. He felt utterly useless. He thought he knew what was bothering her, but he couldn't know for sure. He was a man, and he couldn't read a women's mind."Tell me what's troubling you Asha. I can't help if you don't tell me." Another pained whine escaped his throat as he spoke. He absolutely loathed when she cried. It made him feel like he wasn't enough. Because wasn't he supposed to make her happy? Last time he checked, tears didn't go with happiness.

Inactive No Rank
Ashanti Aranna

Ashanti didn't even look up at Miccah, but she knew he was there. She could smell him and hear him. He nudged her muzzle and she looked up at him. What have I done with myself after all this time? She asked herself silently as he asked her what was wrong. He sounded like he felt desperate for the answers, but she wasn't sure she could describe it. "I didn't think anyone would find me here." She said silently and almost to herself. "You've returned to me Miccah, after all the months I've missed you... but what you've returned to might not be the same Ashanti as the one you left." She tried to explain, the sadness in her eyes.

The snow white female's coat she didn't care about. She didn't mind the dirt, it was all natural. Her icy blue eyes held a sadness, but also a happiness to them. She was happy that it was Miccah here beside her, not one of the other pack members. But she was sad that he had to see her like this. Just when you thought you had gotten over yourself Ashanti. Apparently you still have a little ways to go. You need to stop being rude and arrogant. She told herself. The remorse she was feeling would surely be temporary, after all she was one to try and recollect herself fast. "I love you Miccah." She whispered as she nuzzled his neck. He was all that mattered, and he was with her now.

What I've done, to face myself.
Played by Mily who has 268 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Miccah Athesila

Her previous words were meant with nothing. Not a touch, nor a word. He was too busy trying to figure out a way to just tell her--it didn't matter if she was the same old Ashanti or not. Everyone changed one point in their lives. He himself had changed. He wasn't that little boy anymore that dogged everyone's paw prints. He made his own now, and one day, wolves would follow them as his subordinates. Maybe that dream wouldn't come true, but right now, at this moment in time, it didn't hurt as bad as he thought it would. With Ashanti by his side, leader or not, he was still happy.

And then she spoke. Words that he had hoped to hear ever since he had first laid eyes on her. His breath had caught in his throat, and he fought to breathe so he could respond in turn. Finally, a ragged breath was drawn into his lungs. He turned his head and licked the side of her face that he could reach, since her head was pressed into his neck. Over and over, his tongue swiped her face in an intimate manner. When he finally stopped, he moved his maw to her ear. In his rumbling baritone, he spoke softly. "You don't know how long I've waited to hear those words. I love you as well, my white-furred beauty. I always have. I don't care if you think you've changed, everyone does. That doesn't mean that I'll stop loving you. That can never happen." Nipping her ear gently, he buried his head into her shoulder. He breathed her in--his very life source. As he continued to hold her in his embrace, he spoke his greatest fear. "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you again."

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Look Out!

There are several fresh rabbit tracks in the snow. Hunt Opportunity

Inactive No Rank
Ashanti was calm as Miccah spoke. A small tear fell from her left eye {hypothetically since wolves technically cannot cry} as her smile grew. She was relieved that Miccah didn't care what she had become. She couldn't help but feel he might care if she continued acting rude and bitchy. "I'm sorry for my behavior near Domina. The female that one healer and Nina found. I met her when I was out getting herbs and I was... reliving events where I was. I was where it happened but it is a fairly good place to get herbs so I had to go. She was there and she was rude, arrogant, bitchy and disrespectful. I just snapped when I saw her." She admitted to the man she loved.

Ashanti managed a gulp as she started to speak again. "I feel like I'm not who I want to be. Like I'm no longer Ashanti but just some hollowed out version." She said sadly, looking at Miccah. "I'm glad though; I feel like parts of me come back every time I'm with you Miccah. I'm glad you found me too." She said softly as she buried her muzzle in his pelt. She caught the scent of rabbits before she did this and she thought about saying something. She decided if he pointed it out they would pursue it. But this was their time and she wasn't going to waste the precious moments she had with him. "I'm trying to figure it all out. Miccah, Bane practically hates me. He thinks I don't want him... I love him regardless of his father. I-I just don't know what to do." She whispered through the fur.
(This post was last modified: Jan 17, 2014, 04:45 AM by Ashanti.)