Shiny Fiddle Made of Gold — Dragonfly Fen 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Adsila Slayer
I don't judge people; it blurs out the center
Adsila Slayer
of my attention, my focus, myself

Adsila stayed by Ace while her father spoke. Most of his words didn’t make sense as she was still very young and unable to understand long sentences. But she did pick up on certain parts about someone staying back with the pups, splitting into two groups (chasers and attackers) and a wolf called Beelzebub.

Her ears pricked at the name. She’d heard it around the camp a few times, but had never run into the wolf. Maybe when they were all finished hunting, she could play with said wolf. Looking around, her denim blue eyes spotted Karpos, who was close by. She couldn’t really see him through the members of Pitch Pine Trail, but the young princess knew that he was there.

A gentle nudge on her shoulder broke Adsila out of her thoughts and she turned her head to spot Ace, who was pushing her towards her father –who was starting to move away. Giving him a quick lick on his jet black nose, Adsila bounded away towards Karpos and Shade. She had been deep in thought and hadn’t realized that he had spoken yet again, to say that it was time for the hunt to start.

Padding next to Karp and managing to keep up with Shade, she looked at the other wolves. They all seemed so big, but if they were all hunting to bring down prey, then the prey would have to be much bigger. A slight shudder ran through her body, she still remembered the wolf that tried to kidnap them. He had been huge, but she couldn’t remember if he had been larger than the wolves around her.

When Adsila and Karp stopped and watched as their pack members started to break away into groups and set off to their stations, she saw a dark shape appear as if out of thin air and stood next to them, an almost forced smile upon his lips. But she was too young to realize what it meant, so she assumed that he was friendly, like the rest of the pack was.

Her denim blue eyes spotted Ace staring at them –more specifically at the male- and she saw a wary expression cross his face. Did he know something she didn’t? Looking uncertainly at Karp, she saw that he was fine, and turned back to Ace. But he had already turned around and was catching up to the others. Sitting down, the young princess stared at the male before speaking in a almost bossy voice. “I’m Adsila, this is Karp. Who’r you?”

Little did she know that the silver and black patched male was Beelzebub.

438 Words

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
Alright, I had made this out to be the last round but I made it optional, and still no one arrived. So, just going to fade it out so it doesn't die. :/

Carefully following behind Spectre, she continued to look behind her to watch Lachesis move elsewhere. This would certainly be good for the both of them to participate in a pack hunt with their pack as well as gain a grand feast afterwards. Perhaps this way they could see each other’s strengths and weaknesses through hunt. “Hello Naia,” she answered to the stranger in a sweet, docile whisper as they reached their final destination for their plan of attack. New members had come and gone, old members had done the same so she could only trust completely in those that had won her affection and overall friendliness as Lachesis had over time.
From what she could spot the mule deer seemed to be moving off in another direction, taunting them and telling them inadvertently to get a move on. “We need to make this quick Spectre,” she whispered, “the herd is moving off it seems.” Looking out across the land she could spot the other team readying themselves for the ambush but if someone didn’t give the call soon—they likely wouldn’t have a meal at all. Cerulean eyes gazed back at everyone who was ready and given Spectre’s word (if you don’t want me to PP Spectre, let me know and I’ll change it!) Anastasia was off (hopefully with the rest of the chaser’s behind) in order to bring the herd back to the main stage so that the attacker’s would have an easier time taking down the meal at the end.
Swiftly as it could they were able to take down the mule deer without even a second’s hesitation—a clean kill, really. Their feasting carried on for a while as they each went down in rank in their eating pattern before taking what was left back to the pack to store it away come winter.
(This post was last modified: Oct 07, 2013, 04:50 AM by Anastasia.)

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
{Last Karp post because I feel like I might not be able to respond with him and it will hold out thread}

Karpos remained calm as she watched every wolf take their places, he himself was hidden with Adsi and a stranger he had never met, though his da had called him Beelzebub. He watched as it started, and was keen in watching his father leap out in lead of the attack group, Karpos saw his da take down the deer with the others by aiming for the neck and Karp was taking notes on it all, he was examining styles of hunting that the various wolves used. Mama Ana and Lady Spectre had launched forward to chase the deer, which seemed like something Karpos would enjoy doing, chasing stuff was almost as fun as tackling stuff and play fighting. I'm gonna make this place your home.

His mind wrapped around the thought of many different things, like the fact that he would be out there with them in a month or two. He saw Uncle Kasimir charge at the deer with his da as well and it made him feel almost comforted. He knew that they would be eating well and Karp had many intentions as to what he would be doing. He watched as the deer was taken down and he cautiously approached while it was down. He went and slowly took bites after his father had eaten and nodded for him to take some. He then backed up and went back to the den. Tired from watching and not actually being in the hunt. He just wanted to get some sleep.

-Exit-

(This post was last modified: Oct 04, 2013, 04:07 AM by Karpos.)