636 Users Online
Google, Bing, Matos

Dried Fire — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Exit post :D Thanks for the fun!

"Like wolves in a pack, everything serves its purpose. So too is it with the wild." The she wolfs words should have been inspiring to the dark child. However his straying eyes were more concerned with the storm headed their way. However her next question caught the young prince's full attention. What do I wanna be? He thought quietly for a moment as thunder filled the silent space stretching out between he and Lyr.

"I want to help. That's all. I want to be of use. Maybe as a guardian." He answered not realizing how much a healer could help more than a warrior. That was a young boys life though. Pretending to be a warrior defending his family and land. It wasn't until he grows up that the boy learns what his real calling was. It would likely take Titan some time to realize if he was really meant to be a guardian, hunter, or healer.

"You're mother must be missing your absence," Lyr's words reminded Titan of how long he'd been gone for. The gray woman was right. His family was probably going to realize he was gone soon and Titan did not want to be in trouble for roaming around a little.

"Now if I was your mother I'd have a heart attack if my boy came home all muddy," Titan cocked his head curious at the strangers words. He watched suddenly amused as Lyr dropped down and began rolling in the soft wet earth. "so you better not get caught by... THE MUD MONSTER!" Titan chuckled not afraid of the female. However Titan knew that it was about time for him to leave. The child was more afraid of being caught out in the open with a storm coming. Ever since the day his mother had moved them from the tiny birthing den to the main one during a bad storm Titan had been afraid of thunder and lightning.

"It was nice to meet you! Buh bye Lyr!" Titan faked a scared position with his body lowering it to the ground and tucking his tail between his legs. However the obvious smile and chuckle in the boys voice gave proof that he was unafraid of the Mud Monster. Then the child, taking one last look at the arnica plant hoping to remember it for later, sprang forward loping away after his own scent trail. That was the only way the child would find his way back was by following his scent trail until Titan could recognize some of his surroundings.

(Exit Titan)

WHISPER Caverns
(This post was last modified: Nov 03, 2013, 11:25 PM by Titan.)
Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...