(See All?) Announcements
576 Users Online
Bing, Google

Time to Hunt
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

In her mind, she kept repeating to herself a few words of encouragement. I lost the challenge against Muerda because I missed, next time I refuse to lose, and next time I will beat her. Then I can move on up the ranks. I won't submit to these two for long. Not for long. All she needed was a comfortable place within the pack. She wanted to be above Narcissa for a started, not above Skana, who had earned her rank as second of the pack. Elettra she never would challenge, after all Semananti had sworn an oath to stay in the pack and serve it, not run it. The female held a high respect for the alpha, and it remained that way unless Elettra did something completely horrid [which was not something Sema knew the alpha to do.]

There was also the fact that being alpha implied something along with pups and breeding, something she could never do. There was a deep respect that Semananti harbored for the female, it burned deep into her soul, like something that was impossible to get rid of. It was mainly because Elettra was strong and powerful. She showed that woman could be dominant, and that was something that Sema was determined to get drilled into the minds of others. Her mind had snapped back into the hunt when Senka led them off slowly. Her eyes filled with a passion for the hunt, even if she wasn't good at it. When hunting in a group, she refused to let the hunt fail, even if she was harmed in the process.

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: ALP-stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Becca who has 45 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Muerda Lospire

"Oh great your going to be late to whatever event they have waiting for you." Muerda was off rushing to catch up with the others. Surly they were already doing whatever it was they wished to partake in. Recalling that the howl that was sent out was something about a pack hunt she wasn't to sure. Hunting wasn't really her thing, but then again everyone has to pitch in sometimes. Well actually all the time. Pack life isn't some type of first job where you only work half the time. It was a job that required your help and devotion all the time. You have to be willing to meet their every need. That was just what Muerda was going to do.

The sight of the others finally came into view. Slowing down her pace she went up to Narcissa "I told you I wouldn't fail you or Elettra, though I do apologize for my lateness." The last part had been more directed at Lady Elettra herself. A very small smile appeared on her face. Maybe a good hunt with other members could at least make interaction seem somewhat better. Or it could always make things worse by Muerda messing something up. But out of the whole group, what were the chances that she would mess up? Yet somehow the odds always seemed to be stacked against her. It had always made her a bit glum to think of something failing, because that usually meant it might happen. Though maybe today could be different from all the rest.

Table by PuppyThief

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
It is with time that more roll into the grouping, Angier himself who offers a small lick of respect to her chin, a wave of her tail offered in reply but little in comparison to his own introduction to her. Her focus for the most part remains on the group and the quick there after arrival of her son, likely to have come just after Angier. Her look-alike child often found amusement with Angier. She stood strong at her son's side, the pair looking more and more alike as Skoll aged, with out a doubt allowing the group to know that he was her own. Muerda's arrival was next, her words offered to Naricssa though obviously loud enough for Elettra to hear. A dip of her grey-rimmed muzzle is offered to the late arrival before shifting to her Third and Scout. Her irritation did not go unseen, causing Elettra's own tension to spike. Now with more arrivals her tension was eased. Guiness was likely not to show who was now caring for his still very ill sister. Skana, though Elettra would never say it allowed, was far to aged for an extended run even though they could make use of her brute strength in taking the kill down. Other then this the only who did not show was her other two children (who would not take part in the hunt anyhow) and @Calla. Amongst the few, it was her absence which was taken notice most of, given the fact that she had seen little effort from the Lyall since her arrival.
Huffing, Elettra quickly takes pace with the rest of the group, her eyes scanning the area of her territory out before her as her nose took to the air in search for the scent of deer. Meeting her gaze with Semananti briefly, she speaks to the woman loud enough for the group to hear, including the leader of this hunt - Senka. "Would you care to watch Skoll at the 'take down' point and join then?" Of course, little, perhaps none, within the group knew of Semananti's weakness when it came to hunts. Perhaps her weakness only showed in one-on-one chases, though it case Semananti feared of messing this up, Elettra left the duty of watching the child out in the open. Semananti and Skoll could both be of use helping to take down, and keep down, their prey once the chase and entrapment was finished.
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti

Semananti had been one of the first to arrive, others had followed and eventually one of the pups arrived, others filled and eventually they had a good amount of wolves there. Elettra gave her a simple task and Sema was deeply grateful for it, after all Elettra was the only one who knew of her certain.. weakness, when it came to hunting down prey. Hunting down other wolves was not an issue for her, she'd done it several times after all. "Would you care to watch Skoll at the 'take down' point and join then?" The words were a sign that Elettra still did remember it. Sema had stuck to scavenging her meals like she had always done. When she was in the pack before her absence, she had never once taken from the caches. She had personally found her own meals which would be handy once winter came.

Sema had nodded and then responded to her leader. <b style="color:#2897ed;">"Of course I will Lady Elettra." She said with almost a relief in her voice, though she showed no emotions of thankfulness, after all, that would give away her weakness and possibly make others scorn her very name in front of her and behind her back. That was one thing, she hated wolves who talked behind her back. It was disrespectful and rude if anything. She then spoke directly to her leader again. <b style="color:#2897ed;">"Shall I take him right now?" She wanted to make sure she had permission to leave, she never left a conversation with Elettra without the leader's permission.

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: ALP-stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Silvia who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
OOC: I'm terribly sorry for the long wait!

Senka Flint
allow me this moment of bliss so I may begin to miss the torment
As they drew closer to the hunting site, Senka overheard Elettra question one of the others and with a quick glance behind her, she knew it was Sema. she understood the underlying tone-their leader hinted that Sema wasn’t a very good hunter and thus was giving her a role in which she could still help, alongside the pups. it bothered Senka very little, if at all. everyone was helpful in their own way and if Sema could at the very least help with the take down, then so be it.

Senka raised her nose as they arrived at the outskirts of the herd, hidden by some trees and the wind blowing the deers scent towards them as the hunter began scanning the herd for a suitable prey item. it was good that the wind was blowing towards them and not theirs to the deer. It would make the hunt much easier. Her orange-gold eyes eventually landed on a deer slowly picking its way along the edge of the herd, a slight limp that was obvious to the hunter. That could provide an advantage to the hunters and make it easier for them.

“There,” Senka turned towards the hunting party, her eyes looking over the group. “If we can catch that deer at the edge of the herd-the one with the limp-off guard, we may be able to draw it away from the herd and take it down. As I said, it has a limp so that’ll make it easier hopefully. It’s also more than likely the reason as to why its on the outskirts and not further in.” Making sure the pups had heard her, Senka turned back towards the terrain, studying for a moment. She wanted to make sure the direction the deer was going to be directed held no opportunity for it to trap anyone between a rock and its hoof. She nodded upon spotting a hopeful takedown area. “That’s where I hope we can get her for the take down.” The russet female pointed the area out to those who would be at the take down area. “Make sure you’re not spotted. Shall we begin then?” Senka was ready to truly begin the hunt, her voice having an edge of confidence to it and there was a sparkle in her eye. this is what she had been born and trained to do. <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#fefefe;">

table by mimi