Google, Bing, Vanadis

Breezeblocks
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mimi who has 5 posts.
Inactive
Alisa Leonhardt
@Narcissa, maybe even @Elettra?
“I seek more than what you have here.”

The words had been a surprise for the male lead to her, for sure. His brow raised, his mouth falling agape slightly. How could she say that? There was no competition for food, there were no rivals; it was a tranquil territory. But Alisa liked to display her skills, liked competition. That place, the pack with the lazy king, was more of a holiday to her.

She had been a picaro since her departure from Apple Orchard. Of course, she had inspected other packs along the way but they too did not offer her the things she wanted, so she turned away from their borders. Once again, she ran, traversing the wilderness of rural Canada and living off the occasional hare that she decided to snatch up or the corpses of dead, larger game that had fallen of natural occurrences and clumsy accidents. It had been enough but she wished to feel the thrill of bringing something down that was larger than her with others. Alisa simply wanted to feel overwhelming adrenaline, animal instinct and, most importantly, fresh flesh.

After pushing through a field of red flora that brushed against her in the gentle breeze, the silvery girl had come across a forest of willows. Strange. She had never seen such a large cluster of trees like these before. She’d seen willows dotted around lakes and ponds, in vast forests of evergreen trees but a cluster of them alone? It was intriguing. Even more interesting than that, however, was the smell of borders. She glanced in the direction it came from, gazing into the woodland with her blank, icy stare. It was autumn, wasn’t it? There was a small chill in the air and the yearling knew that winter could—and would—be harsh.

She raised her head, mouth parting as a call escaped her throat. Her dark lips formed a small ‘o’ as her summoning call died out. Lowering her head she stood, rigid and stiff, as she waited for a representative to appear from between the trunks of the trembling willows.

Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">
Lately the agouti woman had felt nothing but the cold shiver of the winter that would soon be upon them. She counted her stars for the luck that she had received by finding this pack and the leader allowing her such a wonderful home. There had been no hesitation and as from how it stood, Narcissa wanted nothing more than to be by Elettra’s side. Sure, their friendship was likely a little bit more than that but she knew very well that it would never proceed further. Nothing could truly come out of a relationship as that and this she was very aware of—but she did desire the companionship of another, though she preferred it without commitment.
The only thing she had found herself committed to was the loyalty she served for Elettra and now Guiness. Though she did not know the man that now led beside the monochrome queen, Cissa had to acknowledge and respect him as that was what was appropriate to keep her place within the pack. Her will to scout and guard was immeasurable as she constantly did this throughout the day to ensure the safety of the pack and to keep herself busy so that she didn’t go insane from staying in the same place forever.
That sort of wandering usually found herself some decent company—ones that didn’t know what Willow Ridge was, some that unfortunately met Narcissa because of their stupidity upon crossing borders and those actually looking to seek comfort in a home before the dead of winter. Today was one of those days yet again where she was graced with the luck of being close to the stranger who called and made an immediate jog in their direction. A low howl was created as she slowed her pace, coming to a stand before the stranger. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“I’m Narcissa, Willow Ridge Scout; can I help you?” Blunt, to the point and no sugar-coated or sprinkled treat.

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!
Inactive
Alisa Leonhardt
A representative arrived and she was quite the woman; thick fur of russet and dark brown, wiry muscle on her legs—it would come as no surprise to Alisa to find out she was the scout here—with piercing green eyes that reminded Alisa of spring. She carried herself with dignity and pride, it seemed, and was straight to point with both her introduction and question. The silver yearling lowered her head, tail curling beneath her. Narcissa of Willow Ridge had made a good impression for her pack so far. Alisa would do her best to return the favour.

Usually, she was not one to bow or curl her tail like a coward, but she wanted to paint herself in a good light, wanted this woman to see her as a valuable asset. If she found herself in this pack’s ranks, she’d definitely need a little convincing that they were strong individuals who deserved her respect before any outward signs of submission were shown, at least in the form of physically bending and lowering herself. Call it arrogance if you want, but she saw it more as judgement for her to make the right decision that would entirely affect her future.

“Alisa Leonhardt,” she began, her response as blunt as the Willow Ridge Scout’s words, “I seek a pack to call my own.” Was Willow Ridge lucky to have had her stumble across her borders, or was she lucky to have found it? Despite her age, she had a lot to bring to the table. How many members did this pack have? What were their work ethics? Just how high could she ascend the ranks when she turned two? “What can you tell me about Willow Ridge?”

Played by Kira who has 80 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Narcissa Thanos
oh man i've cranked out way too many posts today ._.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">
So far Narcissa had found that there was nothing better in life than feeling like she belonged somewhere that she didn’t have to bend to anyone’s rules. Obviously there were some that she had to slightly change for but otherwise, she was a free spirit who could do whatever she wanted. If she wanted to spend a few days in another area of the Lore then she could do it. If she wanted to busy herself with the commotion of other packs she could do it because that was what Elettra had told her she could do. She was free to do whatever she pleased because she was loyal to the woman and would always return home eventually.
<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“Alisa,” she answered with confidence and sincerity knowing already that this individual showed signs of being an applicable female for their righteous crew, <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D6C7B6;">“we are a pack that serves that same values as most—be loyal, respectful and courteous; however, we also make sure that we push everyone to do their best. There will be no one pulling anyone else’s weight and laziness is unacceptable. We work together and if one doesn’t fit, then Willow Ridge is not the place for you.” It was blunt and to the point because it was best to let Alisa know now that if she was one of those that were simply just going to take up a place and sit pretty, she’d best find somewhere else to set up camp because Elettra and Angier would not take petty gold taggers.

i’ve got lots of inspiration right now for narcissa so
i'm looking for more threads,  message me if you'd like one!
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
@Alisa is free to join the pack hunt, as well!

There would be no commitment between them - could not - when it came to a relationship worthy of calling a mated pair. Friends, yes, committed if only on this level, Elettra's desires for Narcissa were as certain as Narcissa's desires for her. An emotional level, blooming further more with each word they shared, each stare to one another, each touch. There lack of desire for commitment seemed only more perfect by the companionship they shared, an equal understanding of one another's desires and if not, an equal amount of respect to speak them. @Angier's affections were obvious, his devotion towards her yet still. Elettra wanted to try, but deep within her stirred a fear she could not shake. Perhaps, in due time, Narcissa's open and bold love would be something she could help Elettra practice and learn should another litter of Willow Ridge pups ever occur.
A smirk toys the edges of her lips, arriving to the call to see that Narcissa was first on cue as she had been time and time before now. Knowing this, it left her to wonder where Guiness and Kasai had been off to, though knew herself better to think they were not doing their jobs. Guiness was likely guarding the pups, Kasai was likely scouting the border elsewhere, not coming to the call of a loner that Elettra and Narcissa was certain to take care of themselves. She approaches, her head held high and her ears perked forth with much interest. Her tail is high, a banner behind her as her silver eyes grace the silver of the youth's own. "We have grown quite large in number with the cooler months bringing in loners, such as yourself. A can only assume some may leave when Spring arrives to ether continue their travel or make a pack for themselves. A handful of strong wolves have left Willow Ridge, founding packs amongst the Lore." She speaks this, allowing the woman to know of her pack's size and power, though also know that those who had left, were powerful enough to create promising packs themselves. Elettra was prideful of this, as well, knowing that it was her strong members that birthed these empires amongst the Lore and with equal abilities for alliance. "What are your intentions here? What have you to offer?" Her eyes are bright, curious as she waits, her questions of mere protocol to know the woman's plans.
Inactive
Alisa Leonhardt
Narcissa’s explanation of Willow Ridge was listened to intently. Alisa wanted to be damn sure she was making the right choice for her future. She wouldn’t settle for slackers any more. Frankly, she was tired of not having the security she wanted to set for her future. But the way the pack’s scout spoke of her home, of their ethics … well, it was already looking better than the places she had been before. No carrying the weak, laziness would not be tolerated. Whilst she wasn’t much for teamwork herself (she much preferred to do things on her own within pack life, though perhaps that was merely from experiences with lazy, slovenly wolves), she could appreciate those who could utilise it. So far, she was swayed in favour of Willow Ridge.

Yet, she would be graced by another powerful presence, it seemed, and the footfalls of their approach announced their arrival. The silver yearling dared to glance up briefly, brilliant eyes momentarily falling upon a woman. She held her regal head high and her tail was raised, declaring dominance upon her arrival and a request—no, a demand—for respect. It was glaringly obvious to the Leonhardt youngster that this rather spectacular example of woman, much like Narcissa, was the leader of this pack. Yes, the yearling intended to find a home for winter but should Willow Ridge prove itself suitable to her, she would have no qualms with settling long term.

The leader briefly mentioned wolves who were once within her pack’s hierarchy now having packs of their own, dotted throughout the Lore, which she presumed to be the name of this vast region. Well, a promise of learning and power was certainly a delectable snippet of information.

“I seek a home. I see now that one within your borders would fit me well, should you have me.” What could Alisa Leonhardt, child of Arlene Leonhardt and the tyrant king Eren Reiss, offer the pack she stood before today? Well … “I can run your borders and I can carry messages to distant packs. I can hunt and I can fight. I can be all you need me to be; all you would need to do is ask.” As long as their requests were within reason, she would do her best to prove herself to Willow Ridge.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Sorry to skip Kira, but she is on absence and after Mimi and I's discussion, I wanted to get this moving so @Alisa does not loose too many points to being a loner!

She was a woman of much talent, a survivalist. Enough skill to hunt on her own during the loner days, enough defense to keep predators and rivals at bay. And she was quick, perhaps, as she mentioned running errands for the pack. A certain jack of all trades, as Narcissa was willing to be although she held herself the title of Scout well. Angier was the same, never having placed desire enough to one aspect to stick to it. Alisa was open to anything the pack was lacking and for this, it pulled to Elettra's interests (although teaching children and healing was not mention). Still, this did not change the fact that there was a predicament here. "You seem well off, Alisa Leonhardt and someone that would benefit the pack well. Someone useful. However..." Elettra's eyes shift to Narcissa, the corners of her lips tugging in a hard line, a small frown of an expression. It was a hard judgement, but one she had to make and with that, she turned her attention back towards the youth. "As I had said, our numbers have swelled recently and with a return of a member in quite dire condition, I'm afraid there is no more room for a lady amongst us." Tempest had been the last to arrival and the last there would be, at least amongst the woman's hierarchy. It was a shame and surely Elettra would hope Tempest appreciated the work and care she was giving her. After all, at the time Tempest could only take and take, but give nothing back and this day it would bite the pack in the ass by loosing what could have been a good attention to their ranks. "Spring will weed out those loyal or not. If your intention is to devout yourself to Willow Ridge, come to us then. Until..." Her silver attention casts outward, jutting her muzzle to the west. "I've allies in the west, a cavern pack between the Marsh and Meadow. I'd suggest you seek refuge amongst them." It was the best Elettra could do for the time being in sending the girl in the right direction. Narime was young and overly joyful but she was a good wolf and hopefully, a good Leader to Alisa. "Elettra Archer is the one you shall seek, should you return." She dips her muzzle then in a manner of greeting as she introduces herself. Perhaps Alisa would find Whisper Caverns a nice place to stay in the long run. Ether way, should she do well there, Elettra would ether have a new member or new ally.
Inactive
Alisa Leonhardt
It seemed that Alisa’s words had settled well with the women of Willow Ridge. The salt and peppered woman began to speak, mentioning that the yearling could be a useful asset to the pack. The sentence ended in a “however”, which caused Alisa to blink back a little confusion. She kept her gaze averted, however, and remained in a low, respectful position as she listened to what came after the “however”.

A rise in their numbers. An injured pack mate. No space. Inwardly, the young woman cursed. This had certainly thrown a spanner into the works. The first pack to have caught her attention and they were full. How unlucky for both her and Willow Ridge. The older female continued—it seemed everyone within the matriarch’s land was straight to the point—, mentioning that those who were not loyal would be gone by Spring. The silver yearling looked up slightly, to the chest of the dark lady, and nodded her head as if to back up that she intended to return as soon as possible. It seemed not all was lost, however, as there were allies to the west of the Ridge: a pack of cavern dwellers. It seemed a curious place to call home, though Alisa decided it would have to do for now.

It would be a chance for her to prove herself to the now named Elettra Archer. To befriend an ally pack and have some proof that she would be a hardworker. “Of course, Elettra,” Alisa began, “though I would ask your permission to leave for the pack now. Winter will be here soon and I should like to settle with them as soon as possible.” Alisa paused, silver gaze briefly darting to the west, before she continued. “Perhaps, before I leave, I could know the name of the leaders of your allies?” As soon as she had that, she would turn away from the borders and journey to this cavern pack. She would be back, though, to grace the Ridge with her presence and vice versa.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Look Out!

A young pronghorn has fallen behind its herd and starved in the snow. +5 Health

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Quick ending to be had, also, to incorporate our points!

Though the news that the pack was swelling with members and did not hold the room nor resources for her must have been upsetting news, it seemed that the youth took it in stride. She listens, not easily discouraged nor showing of an easiness to back down from what she wanted as she nodded her head and spoke. Perhaps her time with the Whisper Caverns would further mold her to determine if she was truly fitted for Willow Ridge or not. If she had been rejected now (though with good purpose) and yet still returned to the lands when she could, then their was promise in the young woman after all. "Of course." Elettra speaks, taking a few more steps into the woman's direction, moving slightly past her and into the direction of the west, where her cavern dwelling allies lived. "Their names are Narimé and Sloane Thorben. A pair quite connected to us as you may find out in time." Narimé was a former member of Elettra's, having joined in youth and proved to be a well hunter within the ranks. Sloane was the brother of her two members, also the former Leader of another allied pack to Elettra. The connections which they shared insured that they were allies far beyond just words and terms, but history and family alike. Taking a few paces further to see Alisa off, her head tips up to the winds, scenting death within the air, days old yet of promise. She huffs and moves into this direction, finding the pronghorn withered amongst some brush. "Perhaps fate smiles on your journey?" The comment comes with a smirk. "Take some to Whisper Caverns. I'm sure it will do well to please." And of course, Willow Ridge would do well to collect the rest.