Played by Namara who has 77 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
@Kisla sorry my starter is a bit sucky.
<3

So they dug your graveAnd the masquerade
Aeolus Argyris
Will come calling outAt the mess you've made

Aeolus had ventured north from the dark, and also rather creepy forest. As he had gone along, he had started to notice the forest was lightening up, and was almost turning a red color. He thought it to be simply the change to fall, but he was unsure. His eyes were calm, and his feet just carried him across the ground. The sun was beating down on his darker pelt. His orange eyes gazing around his surroundings as he debated whether or not to go back the way he had come from, or if he should press on. His mind was practically torn in two as he thought about it, and he decided to move towards the west. The weather was slowly changing over to fall, he could see the leaves starting to change into yellows, oranges and reds.

It made him think of his brothers, all of whom were looking to reunite with each other. He had different goals in mind. He wanted to find Phineas, and get answers for as to why Asphodel Meadows was no more. He loved his birth pack, and he wanted nothing else than to get revenge for his brother's crimes. He wanted his brother to stand for what was right instead of running. That was obviously what had not happened. He had a worried glance to him. With winter approaching, he wanted to find a pack, a pack that perhaps he could have as his own, or maybe just a winter home before he continued to look for his brother. His brother would be quite unlucky if he ran into an angry Aeolus, whom had little care for rules, and punished for more of what he saw was right and wrong. But surely it wouldn't come to that? Surely there had to be a good reason for Phineas' leave.

[Image: 35zz.png]
Played by Rachel who has 462 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
She moved with a graceful stride that had only been accumulated as she aged – the clumsiness in her youth had placed her in danger far too many times than she would like to count, and so as she aged and matured, the tawny female had grown to be more careful in her steps. Now, her motion was fluid, her paws sure as they carried her outside of pack lands and away from the emptiness that was Oak Tree Bend.. an emptiness brought only by Ice’s leave. Of course, the pack could only hope he would return with Cali, but winter was fast approaching, and she was uncertain they would see the three before the snows began to cover the ground.

For now, the land was beginning to change hues for such a season. The leaves were slowly drifting to iridescent reds and golds – though most trees still held firm to their canopy of peridot. She cared little for the change of season.. scenery meant little to her, but it would be a lie to say she was not slightly intrigued by how the autumn would appear on this side of the mountain. Even at such a young age, she could fully envision what Swift River would look like now.. and she felt a pang in her heart for her old home, despite its treachery.

As she moved, another scent came to her. The male appeared before her so abruptly, the golden she-wolf barely had time to skid before almost slamming in to his shoulder, and recoiling as if she had, she back peddled swiftly, looking to place distance between them as her ears slid back to her crown. Untrusting of anyone, her eyes shot out to him, studying him carefully as she quietly berated herself for allowing her guard to fall in such a manner. “Sorry,” she finally mumbled, her tail giving a quick flick of uncertainty.

sparking up my heart

Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
Aeolus Argyris

Aeolus had once more, been lost in his mind and he hadn't even noticed the female until she bumped into his shoulder, he turned with a bit of a shocked expression and he heard her mutter a sorry in there somewhere. He gave a small growl at first, but calmed down. "I am the one who is sorry, miss." He told her, his orange eyes filled with almost a confusion. The stunning tawny female before her seemed to hold herself high, and he could get the distinct pack smell out from her pelt. The forest was anfractuous, with the constant turns he had to make, and he was a bit worried that he had unknowingly stumbled upon pack lands. "Am I near lands that belong to you or a pack?" He asked, thinking about seeking out a place for the winter, though he preferred to be as far south as possible.

The female appeared to be much younger than him, though he saw himself as very old to begin with. He was after all going on six years... "My name is Aeolus Argyris." He told her, finishing all his speech until she returned his questions and apology with her own response. He wasn't quite sure what he was even doing anymore. He had no idea again, at least concerning which way to go. Perhaps this wolf could point him in the correct direction? His orange eyes then had a soft gaze to them as he awaited her response. He was nothing if not polite to the ladies, by no means a player, but a man of decency to strangers.

(This post was last modified: Sep 14, 2013, 01:58 PM by Aeolus.)
Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
The male before her was extremely large – the dark of his pelt contrasting greatly to the pale tawny of her own, while his eyes remained a fiery orange.. her own a soft green. This took only moments worth of study, and as her gaze flickered over him his eyes met hers, a growl releasing from his jowls.

Despite his commanding stature and engulfing her own form completely in size, the spitfire curled her own lips back, a challenging snarl escaping past her tainted lips as her hackles bristled, her figure backing another pace as her eyes flashed. Kisla Tainn was many things, but a pushover was not one of them – logic fled as she stood firmly before the male, a flashing memory of Marsh’s outraged form fogging her mind as she recalled the feisty she-wolf who had once tried to kill her upon pack borders. If this rogue wanted a fight, he would certainly receive one.

Instead, he apologized – the words slipped past smooth talking jaws, and the she-wolf bristled in annoyance to his sudden change in reaction. Distrust wound itself throughout her, and she stared at him stoically, her ears cupping forward as she listened to his question, followed by an introduction.

She allowed the silence to stretch between them, her gaze cold before she finally answered. “These specific lands are not claimed, no,” she offered in the end, though did not return her own name, nor divulged the information of her precious pack and family. She trusted him as far as she could throw him.

sparking up my heart

Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
{So sorry that crappy post is crappy}
Aeolus Argyris

An asshole, he felt like that was what he was coming off as. He backed up a bit from her, extremely weary of the situation before him. He didn't tend to invoke volatile reactions from others a majority of the time, and even though he had apologized, she still looked pissed. Needless to say, other than her answering his question, he didn't trust anything that might come from her mouth, but she knew the terrain around here better, so there was no harm in asking if she had seen his brother. At least, he figured there wasn't, and he sure hoped that it was true or things might get a bit ugly between them. He sure as well wasn't going to start anything, but she might.

His eyes had a bit of a cautiousness to them, as to be expected. He was, honestly, a bit confused as to what had even just happened in the last few moments. She bumped into him, he... reacted? He reacted with shock? Something like that and then after she had apologized he apologized himself for the reaction he gave? He'd have time to think about it later, for now, he had to focus on making sure she didn't try to skin his pelt. In his mind, he figured she was pretty mad at the moment. He didn't even have a name for her, hopefully she had something to say or do to patch up that error in his mind. "Have you by any chance met or know the location of a Phineas Argyris? He's my brother and I've been searching quite a while for him..." He asked the female even though he doubted she would answer, and if she did, he figured it would be a lie.

Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
Quote taken from here.

"Perhaps you should teach the little darling a thing or two... She's awfully pretty, but awfully blind, makes me want to do things to her..." She could still see herself – the borders of Swift River so friendly, and yet the presence she was with so dark. The she-wolf’s brown eyes had looked down to her with a burning insanity that Kisla still could not understand, and she felt an involuntary shudder course through her spine – the tickle of the stranger’s whiskers against her face, the sickly breath that unfurled toward her nose as the woman so passively discussed her intention to slaughter her…

The male backed away a pace – such a small action that caused the girl’s muscles to relax slightly, only then did she realize she was holding her breath as she came back to focus. Those haunting brown eyes were gone, replaced now with a fiery orange that seemed to almost hold confusion. Slightly relieved that he had placed distance between them now, she felt her tongue smooth across her lips before they pursed together, her stance unmoving as the stranger regarded her.

His question stirred her from whatever reverie held her – contemplation of turning tail and going home was heavy in her mind, and yet weakness had certainly not given her any favors in the past. “No,” she answered finally, her tail giving an idle flick. Kisla Tainn – forever a closed book to those she did not trust.. and those she did trust were becoming fewer and fewer as the moons passed. “Relic Lore is large though.”
(This post was last modified: Sep 26, 2013, 01:31 PM by Kisla.)

sparking up my heart

Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
Aeolus Argyris

When Aeolus had backed up, it seemed to make the fae relax a bit more. Though he still had no understanding of why exactly she was tense when he posed no harm. He had found that he tended to be more relaxed around other wolves, especially if they posed no harm to him at all. His mind was reeling with thoughts of his brother that he figured he best be heading off, but he had no name to remember her by, and he hoped that it wasn't because of something he had said or done. "Do you have a name I could call you by, Miss?" He asked politely, trying not to overstep his grounds... for now at least. He did indeed have many plans for his future, but harassing strangers was not part of it. He knew himself as more of a dominant by nature wolf, however it was not always how he acted.

Other he had met and spent a fair amount of time could call him kind, but if they were in a pack with him, they would know he had little respect for minor rules and often he had use to find his way out of the den and go off when he was just a little pup, though not many knew it, well, at least to him. His mind was warped almost in his beliefs and ways, he cared little for anyone else, but he never said it. He always kept his tongue tied up, and never let it speak freely. If he told everyone they were wrong, that would corrupt his little disguise he had going on. Was he true or was he false? Was he kind or what he messed up? What did his mind consist of? Those were the questions he had yet to solve.

Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
He made no true response to her answer – she could only assume how difficult it would be to find another in an unknown land, and yet, she did not know the story of the other. Perhaps he had only misplaced his brother just a few months ago.. ‘a long time’ likely held many different meanings to any individual. Still, the bit of information was now logged to her mind, and she regarded him more thoughtfully than before. Aeolus Argyris, brother to a Phineas Argyris. The name was interesting, but she did not question if it held meaning. After all, she could not tell anyone what her own meant, for she had never been told.

He questioned her name and drew her from her light reverie. Glancing over him sharply, she paused as she debated on an answer to give him – Oak Tree Bend was so tenderly new on this side of the mountain she was unsure of who their enemies were.. or their friends. “Kisla Tainn,” she finally answered, giving a light nod of her muzzle – perhaps the first friendly gesture she offered to the male since their literal run in. There was another small pause, the awkwardness of the entire situation stretching between the two before she relaxed slightly, attempting to put aside her suspicion and allow a friendlier version to shine through.. if only to gain insight of Oak Tree Bend’s potential neighbours. “I assume you’re new here, Aeolus Agryris?” She allowed the name to roll from her tongue, if only to reveal that she had taken in his words previously.

sparking up my heart

Inactive No Rank
Aeolus Argyris
Aeolus Argyris

She was a stranger, he had to remember that at all times. Politeness was just deception wrapped up in a pretty package. His eyes filled with uncertainty on how to continue with the task at hand, or even the conversation. Finally, he mustered up some courage to answer her question after thinking about how much he actually wanted to give away. "Fairly new, Kisla Tainn." He offered up, trying out her name just as she had seemed to. Though he had just made a fair assumption that he had indeed been heard. Now where to go from here? Perhaps I could ask around some different packs about my brother, or maybe I should just leave it to rot. I could find a pack to find prosperity in? Let himself find me rather than waste my years on revenge.

His thoughts were rather muddled, he knew that it was time to continue off to keep searching. But part of him didn't want to leave. Just the nature of having another wolf present to talk to. "It has been lovely talking to you miss, and if you don't mind, I really must be getting on my way." He told her, trying to be as polite as possible. He was new to the lands, he knew not of anyone's power amount over wolves and he had to be careful. These were the facts and it was all he knew for sure. He would have to poke his nose elsewhere, he felt only as if there was nothing more to say. He slowly started to back up, his mind jostled a bit.

Inactive Deceased
Kisla Baranski
He affirmed her assumption, and she made no response to this. She herself was fairly new to this side of the mountain, and while she could have offered this, she held back. He did not need to know anything about her or her family, and she did not care to divulge more information than needed. Oak Tree Bend had seen more than enough heartache, but it was theirs to guard.

Simple pleasantries were aside – if that’s what you could call them – and the male wasted no time in bidding her goodbye. Her harsh greeting was likely the cause of this, and yet the tawny she-wolf could not muster up regret for her defensive reaction. He was a simple stranger, a passerbyer who wouldn’t even call Relic Lore his home, much like many she had come to meet in the past.

Kisla responded simply with a dip of her pale tipped muzzle and a flick of her tail. As the grey and cinnamon turned to leave, she remained rooted to the spot, her peridot eyes following him. Relief swept past her then, and once the male was out of sight, a gentle chuff escaped her muzzle before she gave a quick shake of her pelt, putting aside the strange interlude.

With no further thought to the Argyris man, the Tainn female began to lope back towards home, her eyes scouring the crimson hills with mild interest. There would be another day for exploration of this area.. but for now, she desired no more than to seek out her younger brothers and partake in games with them.. or even find Fenru and do a patrol.

sparking up my heart