(See All?) Announcements
619 Users Online
Google, Bing

In delirium -- no! In a swoon -- no! — Ghastly Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Sorry about skipping @Naira, just wanted to get Karpos finishing his pre-NP and pre-PPT disband Threads. If y'all wanna put up exits or want to end it with Karpos fleeing, I don't care which <3
He looked at Aponi and gulped. "Maybe in the future I'll see you?" He proposed to the princess before turning to leave, it was his time to go and he was scared of her mother. "Nice meeting you!" He called out to her as he ran through the dark forest towards the north. He didn't care where he was going, just he had to get away from the scene. She's a scary mother, Rose and Ana have never been that scary to me. He told himself. But then again, he thought about Aponi's offer, his eyes shined brightly with the thought of leaving Pitch Pine Trail. The truth was that he loved Pitch Pine Trail, but it was no longer a place he could call home.

His black fur smoothed out as he slowed his pace. He had put a good distance between himself and the two wolves of the Pass. He stopped to think about everything he had been told. I am not alone, there is someone else without a mother and father; his name is Mercy. Aponi's pack was nice enough to take him in. If I ever need to get away from Pitch Pine Trail permanently, than I can see if the Pass will take me. I think I should talk to Silver about it though, she cares for me far too much. I should find a place to rest. His thoughts organized and presented in an organized manner. He had calmed down, and he found a log to sleep under. He had dug and dug to make it comfortable for his short stay there.

-Karpos exit/maybe a fade-

NOMADS Pass
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D