289 Users Online
Bing, Google

forever alone (how sad)
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Jess who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pennyroyal Baskerville
S'ok :)

There was something slightly different about the smaller male; his comment on the weather came with lips that barely moved, and had she not been looking at him she might have missed the comment completely. But soon thereafter, he shook his head, and then froze, his gaze a bit perplexed, focused on something that seemed to be out of sight. One of Penny's ears flicked back- her little tease had gone unnoticed, and it appeared that something else had caught his attention.

Fortunately, for the girl who didn't have a great attention span, Caniri spoke up and she listened at first with a calm smile which broke out into a wide grin. She bellowed with laughter, and was barely able to speak. "Princess?" She responded incredulously. She winked at him. "So what am I s'posed to call you?" She asked, then, considering it was all fun and games. When the other male came to, finally, and figured out what was being asked of him- was he hard at hearing or something?- he gave his own name.

"Hmmm," She said, casting a glance at Caniri. Miro didn't seem to be very chipper- it seemed as thoough some dark cloud had come over him and had distracted him from his present company which, in Penny's opinion, couldn't have been better. "If I'm Penny Princess, you should be Captain Caniri," She said, and turned to Miro then, approaching to nudge his shoulder with her muzzle. "And you can be Master Miro- whatcha think of that, huh?"

Snazzy-arse avatar and table by Arla!
Played by Vickie who has 46 posts.
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
(Everytime I read Miro's speach, I always hear him with an Irish accent.)

Through his laughter Caniri could tell that something was going on with the male. He watched him curiously. He was staring into space, and seemed to be listening, but to something only he could hear.
Caniri wasn't sure wether he should try to help or not and wouldn't know how. He dicided to leave him be for now, he didn't seem to be harmed. He slowly processed Caniri's question and took some time to answer. He seemed confused, but finally responded. His name was Miro. Caniri nodded to him, acknowledging his response.

Penny birst out laughing at his comment and seemed unable to speak. Finally she spoke. She seemed to think that his nickname was a joke, he thought it was cute. He tensed when she called him Captain. He eyed her suspiciously. He was warily. of her. How did she know he had been a Captain? He then realized that she was just playing. His body relaxed. There was no way she could know, it was coincidence. He chuckled. "I only called ya Princess cause of yer name. It suits ya. Ya do have Royal in yer name after all. So I shall continue to call ya Princess."

He turns to bring Miro back into the conversation. "What are y'all doing in these parts anyway? Especially you miss. Yer definitely pretty far from home."
Played by bangshinki who has 28 posts.
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Miro Trevelyan
(I'm happy cause that what I was going for hehe. SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE UGH)

Miro blinked slowly, and the intense spinning around him slowed down. He had a slight headache, as it was a side effect of the buzzing that happened every so often. As Miro tilted his head, he met his eyes with the other two, the larger white male and the dark female. It would be nice if he got to get some friends in the land, but from his first impression, it didn't seem like he made the best company. The corners of his mouth curled up, offering a smile.

At times like this, Miro missed his best friend, Insa, from his old pack. With her, he was never the shy one, and she set the mood of the conversations with strangers. He made friends easily when she was around, and that always was something he was thankful for. After she had passed, Miro had just wished he's remember her face, her scent, the feeling of her nose in his shoulder.

"And you can be Master Miro- whatcha think of that, huh?" Miro grinned widely when Penny had poked him with her nose, exactly the way Insa had when they were younger. His eyes wandered up and down the female's body, and he met her eyes and gave her the most charming grin he could muster. They were playing a game, and it was about time Miro had set his head straight on and join in. He couldn't be the little weird one forever.

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"I like that." He said gently, shaking his head. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"If I'm the Master, then that means I've got you bunch as my servants. The pay isn't cheap!" A few chuckles escaped his mouth and his tail swung back and forth like a pendulum. He had hoped that he was sending a strong enough hint that he wasn't all that serious. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"I left for a simple reason. I had to live." As he gave the answer, he realized that he had made a 180 turn. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"Plus, my servants had argued that they were paid too little. I won't make the same mistake twice." He added for a laugh. He was hoping he was going in the right direction.

table by mimi
(This post was last modified: Nov 13, 2013, 02:57 AM by Miro.)

Inactive No Rank
Pennyroyal Baskerville
Penny completely missed the somewhat startled look on Caniri's face, because she'd noticed just how much being called "Master Miro" seemed to light the male's features up so much. She was pleased that he seemed to feel included, which was exactly how he intended to make him feel. Penny had grown up with a large entourage of siblings and cousins, and had learned how to play with a variety of different wolves, and how to include them in the fun and games. She threw a mile to Caniri when he explained the reasoning behind her nickname- something she never would have figured out for herself. He was right- there was a 'royal' in her name, and thus she deduced that he was quite clever.

"Well that's darn good," She said, "'Cause I'm a Princess, and Princesses ain't cheap! We demand luxury, pampering." She said, giving him an amicable smile. If she was going to be his servant, he'd better pay up well! He'd have to be a pretty rich master to have someone as high status as a captain and a princess as his servants, in Penny's opinion.

To Caniri's question, Penny gave a moment of thought- she wasn't about to ruin the little game they had going on, not just yet. "Oh!" She exclaimed. "You know what'd be fun?? You," She said, bumping her nose against's Miro's cheek, "Kidnapped me! You kidnapped me, a beautiful princess from my faraway kingdom, and stole me away to be your servant!" She said, tail waving side to side. "Captain Caniri, you must save me from my captor! I'm too weak an'....Y'know, I'm a princess- I dunno how to protect myself!" She said, fawning to the side as though she might faint.

IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Caniri studdied Miro curiously. This wolf always seemed to be off in his own little dreamland. His eyes went vacant. Even though he was with them physically, his mind seemed as if it were miles away. When some awareness came back to his eyes, Caniri saw his gaze travel over Penny appreciatively and a grin spread across his face. Caniri felt a surge of satisfaction flow through him. He knew Miro liked her, whether Miro had known it yet or not. The grin that he sent Penny seemed a bit flirtatious, if a little stiff at first.

Caniri chuckled at the mention of being a servant. It was funny. Coming from a place where he had such a high standing to having nothing at all. It was a little ironic to be called servant, when his own father had had servants. "You couldn't afford me." Grinning, Caniri listened to Penny imitating a Princess. She was charming in an awkwardly sweet way. The way her brain created the game so easily and her mouth rambled on, Caniri got the impression of a child. She just seemed so excitable. Standing, he gave Penny a deep bow. "I'm at your service, my Lady." He then turned to Miro. Caniri gave him an easy grin but his eyes had hardened slightly. He knew this was only a game. Only playing. A fantasy. But some part of his brain was hardwired to some deep instinct. He would protect this female. He dropped into a playbow and wagged his tail, but his muscles were tense and his tail waved awkwardly. "What are ya waitin' for Master Miro? Will ya fight for the Lady?"
(This post was last modified: Nov 15, 2013, 12:06 AM by Caniri.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Look Out!

You discovered a moose carcass that has been scavenged by a bear. +3 Health

Inactive VIII. Lowest
Miro Trevelyan
Crap as usual. hehe. ^^ Oh and Vickie, there is an option to delete the post if you click edit with the character you posted with and it should be there. :D

Miro narrowed his eyes at the male, who's hump was raised up in the air as a playful bow. He was never the one to bounce and pounce or whatever kids his age called it. The only one who ever got him to actually play was Insa. Her soft paws would jab at his cheek, which was pressed against the cold ground. Come on silly. You're so boring. Let's play, eh? Her voice that was as soft as the wind... What he would give to hear her voice again... You're so boring. A sigh escaped his muzzle that was adorned in the color of leaves and words that once had come out as regal, royal words, were replaced by simple, playful ones.

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"You're going to make this bag of bones work, eh?" He murmured playfully. The thought that the other male really disliked him for some reason and was just using this game as a way to discreetly pick a fight, lingered in the back of the lanky male's mind. He immediately dismissed the mere thought and returned the playful gesture, his long tail swung back and fourth, his ears cocked up and body ready for the possible play fight. The competitive streak that Miro always had tried to hide, burned inside of him. There was no way in a real fight he would win against a male of Caniri's certain stature, but Miro had his secret weapon.

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"What would you say your strength is, aye Captain?" He questioned light-heartily, imagining all the tales of heroes and villains in his mind, and just replacing one of them with him. In this situation he didn't know quite where he fit in, but he was leaning towards the dark side. After all, he was supposedly the Master whom had kidnapped the lady, Penny. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"I will never reveal mine. What kind of dumb villain is that?" His face broke out into a youthful grin, and he took a deep breath in. Miro's paws crept forward, his body inching towards the other male. Let the games begin.

table by mimi
(This post was last modified: Nov 13, 2013, 03:00 AM by Miro.)

Inactive No Rank
Pennyroyal Baskerville
Though the taunting between the makes seemed to be playful, the idea of seeing them actually fight over her made her feel uncomfortable. What if one of them accidentally bit too hard and the other retaliated? They didn't know each other very well, and a scuffle between strangers- even in play, could escalate. She realized that she'd brought this upon them, and they were both excellent sports for agreeing to it and beginning to spar verbally, but she chewed her lip in thought and shifted from side to side, lifting one forepaw off the ground after the other. She wanted to change this, somehow...And then an idea hit her.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "There's just a challenge, you haveta follow," when you're fighting for a princess," She said. "Yep. Specific rules about fighting for a princess. Not like...Normal fighting. FIRST OFF:" She said, stepping forward to make sure neither of them jumped the gun. "You're both gonna spin in a circle as FAST as you can while I count down from ten. And you have to go really fast, I'll know if you're not." She said. "AFTER that, you can only fight wiiiith one eye opened aaaaand you have to keep your left hind foot off the ground at all times- unless you fall, then that's ok, but when you're standing, only three feet." That sounded like enough, to Penny, to keep them from being able to hurt each other too badly. "Okay? Okay. Aaaaaaand, start spinning! TEN......NINE....Eight...." She counted, taking enough time between each number to check and make sure they were both spinning quickly enough.

IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Caniri's muscles were taunt and thrummed with a deep energy that resonated to his bones. If there was one thing he knew, it was fighting. He had been trained in the arts of battle since he could walk. His father had been a ruthless teacher. He had also been grilled in strategy, so much so, that he could think of solutions at a moments notice, no matter the obstacle. He registered Miro's response slowly. He was jesting with him, a sort of verbal joust. It was a game. It was supposed to be fun. He wanted to be able to enjoy the company and get lost in the lightheartedness of it all, but his body was screaming at him. This was a battle, and he had a female to protect. His opponent had responded to the challenge, so he needed to fight and show no mercy. Some deep rudimentary instincts were at play here and they were fighting tooth and claw for perchase. They refused to be bullied into submission. Maugre the friendly banter and being in a play bow, Caniri felt his lip begining to twitch and a growl was trying to force its way from his throat.

That's when Penny spoke. She seemed nervous, they way she kept shifting back and forth and from foot to foot. Although that could also have to do with the excitement and energy that tinged the air. She was fulfilling the role of princess very well. At the moment she was demanding that they fight a certain way. What she was proposing was preposterous and would make them look absolutely ridiculous. Caniri was happy to oblige. She seemed to know exactly what to do in order to diffuse the situation. He found that as he listened to her heavy, southern drawl that he was calming and his nerves were relaxing. It was a game, and she had made it impossible to think of it as anything else. Penny had managed to bury his instincts, giving his playful side free roam. The next thing he knew she had begun counting.

He let out a bark of laughter, before turning and grabbing his tail with his jaws. He bent his knees slightly, lowering his center of gravity nearer to the ground. By holding his tail, it allowed him to focus on one point. This kept the dizziness to a minimum and it also helped him keep his balance. He began to turn. Round, round, round, round. Penny had said to go fast. Well, he was going as fast as he possibly could. He found himself laughing, despite having a tail in his mouth. His adrenaline had begun to morph into joy. He could feel it bubbling through his veins. This was fun! He couldn't remember the last time he had had any real fun. He wished Lani were there. She would have enjoyed this. He shook off the dreary thoughts and focused on the present. He wondered how Miro was doing, but he was too busy spinning to look. He would have to wait for Penny to finish counting first.
(This post was last modified: Nov 16, 2013, 06:18 AM by Caniri.)
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Miro Trevelyan
sorry super duper sorry. super busy week with practices and all. <3

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"Eh?"

The words escaped Miro's mouth as soon as Penny's words seeped in.

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"Isn't that just the most silly thing-" He hoped he hadn't come off snarky, but it just seemed so...weird. And that was coming from the weirdest wolf he knew. (him) The child part of Miro screamed (more like throwing a tantrum) and he felt like he somewhat wanted to do it, but his mature side immediately took over and scolded the younger side. Inside, he was mentally fighting a war with himself.

After a few seconds of shooting back snarky replies visualized as atomic bombs to himself, he flashed a smile to Caniri and Penny. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"Fun over pride any day." He barely had any pride left for today anyway. Wriggling his shoulders, he stretched his body, lazily. Never in his life, he had ever seen a wolf do what Penny just had described. This was basically a new page in his book of experiences that he had mentally written over the years. And he decided that new was (very) good.

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"No offense." He offered nervously, his voice serious and low, echoing and bouncing off his skull. Oh, was he ever so confident. The wind sent a cold shiver down his spine, and Miro perked his ears up, alert and ready. He dug his feet into the mud -his nervous habit, yet straightened up his posture, which probably ended up looking quite odd.

The countdown started and he immediately started as the word one left Penny's mouth. He spun chasing his tail as he had seen dumb little pups do back in the days. He probably looked as dumb as them; not that he minded. Miro mentally laughed at himself, and took a few milliseconds to look at the white blur that was spinning violently beside him. He would laugh outloud later and tease the male that he had looked like a huge snowball to be only growing bigger, rolling off a cliff. This was actually...fun?

table by mimi
(This post was last modified: Nov 22, 2013, 02:07 AM by Miro.)