(See All?) Announcements
537 Users Online
Hazelnut, Google, Bing

That's Why They Call Me Loyalty. — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 183 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Bane
Bane was silent, falling into the stupor of observance as his large ears atop his skull flickered with a certain attention to catch each and every thing his mother said to hold it to memory, to try and make sense of it all.... So his father was in a group of other wolves, all of them sick and man, mean as his father had been. He was never a part of the Woodland wolves and for the matter, none of them, not even his own mother, knew him. Obviously his creation had happened suddenly and, most unexpectedly. Of course, Bane had not yet (and would not for some time) hit sexual maturity and without these instincts had a vague concept of this, one hard to grasp even then. He was certain, however, that his parents were not mates, did not love each other (or even like each other) and he was something forced upon his mother's shoulders. Something planned and by the way she had treated him at a young age, something most unwanted.

This certain knowledge caused his body to tense, his stomach to knot and hurt, teeth biting down on his tongue to hold back the whine. Instantly then, she tries her best to make him feel better, try to make him feel as though he was not the 'bane of her existence'. The story did little to make him feel better, only leaving him to wonder why she bothered even mentioning it. They were not talking about some guy she liked before, who was not here and he did not know. He was not his father and would not be. Whether or not he pretended to be to try and make Bane 'feel better', nothing was going to hide the truth. His father was a cruel man. An evil man. His father was dead. "I was a mistake..." The words were so light on his tongue, perhaps it was not even heard. He kept his place, though fell to the ground, emotions clouding his vision. He did not know what to think. Did not know what to do. He was angry, he was sad, sickened, fearful, utterly lost...

Slowly, the burning orange eyes that stared at his over-sized paws lifted, turning on Hollow briefly. "You said his name was Scar...Is that true?" Mother mentioned not even know his name, but Hollow had known it, had he not? Or perhaps this was a lie to, just as much as Bane being a good 'thing'. He sighs, letting silence fall a moment as he rips his gaze from them and out into the back drop of the Secret Woodlands, how very fitting to their name they were. "...So he was a mad-man.....Am I mad?" The words whisper from his lips, eyes wide in a since of pain and fear. After all, his mother had admitted her hate for him at first, so surely it was because she feared he would be as cruel as his father had been. If he looked like his father, what was to say he would not act like his father?
BANE Aranna
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna

Ashanti listened and watched, she knew she had made a mistake, and she herself felt really bad for being a part of a lie. She had simply never said anything about his father, and she had rarely mentioned his origins at all… until then at least. "Bane, I never knew your father’s name, I’m unsure if it was uncovered by Hollow or others who had fought in the war against his pack, but I don’t think his name was Scar." She whispered her him, giving him a small nuzzle. "I’m so sorry for being such a terrible mother, my son. Do you know why I told you about Bane? It’s because you remind me so much of him it is almost like I’m seeing a younger version of him." She told him with a small smile, a flicker of happiness in her eyes.

She did not think of him as a mad man like his father had been, Bane would grow up to be strong, and anything except bad. Her eyes locked with his when she said it, making sure he could see the sincerity in her eyes when she did indeed speak. "You listen here Bane, you are what you make of yourself. No one else can tell you that you are mad or crazy, it is you that has to decide who you are and what you want. Your parents, your past, do not define you. It is how you use your past, to fix your future for success." She told him, she knew he would be a good kid, her eyes held everything except deceit, anger and rage. She lacked those traits.

(This post was last modified: Oct 01, 2013, 05:06 PM by Ashanti.)
[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Inactive Deceased
Bane
Born a dark ball of fur, with eyes sealed shut, squirming around in the den, it was easy to say he could have looked like any dark colored wolf. This other Bane she mentioned, Hollow, Ashton, really anyone...but he did not bother to argue with her. Though it was obvious his color traits and eyes did not come from this other 'Bane', but his father, his actual father. There was no use hiding it, no use pretending he did not look like his father, whether or not he was named after her old lover. Great. So he was named after some guy she liked that she never had the chance to get with. The pup didn't even have his own name and he huffed to the very thoughts of his existence.

His eyes squared with his mother, soft with still uncertainty of the situation and of himself. He listens to her plea, to her words of wisdom, though finds himself hesitant to believe her. After all, he had been lied to before. Though he wanted so much to believe her, to love her and grow up and care for her the way she now cared for him. Even if there was evil brewing inside the child, he would do everything he could to smother it and prove he could be a good boy. "Okay..." Whispered the single word pathetically from his lips, shifting in a manner so that he would sit lazily in defeat. Surely, it was a lot for the child to take in...
BANE Aranna
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hollow spent most of the time in silence now as he watched mother and son speak. Listening intently at the very subtle speech, he knew Ashanti wanted to scoop up Bane and run home, hide away in her den as she once had. But that would never happen again. Hollow at least hoped it wouldn't, those days should be long gone. Hopefully they would both stay and Bane would realize his worth. Maybe one day he would even be friend to Hollow, after all, the leader thought, Sloane was friend to him, and he was older. Not by more than a year but still. Age only meant that Hollow had more wisdom to pass along to the young Aranna, even if he may never have a child of his own Hollow saw no reason not to help the children that were at least there.

Hollow leaned forwards and bumped the top of Bane's head with his muzzle, "My mother and father both passed away when I was not much older than you, if you ever need anyone you just call for me. I may not be father to you, but I will be here to teach what I can Bane." He spoke honestly, for Hollow would indeed do everything in his power to teach the pup the ways of the world that Ashanti couldn't. He could teach him to be tough, he could teach him to guard his borders and protect his mother. Hollow actually brightened a little at the prospect, of course, Bane had to wish for such a thing first.

Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
Ashanti Aranna
Maybe my heart isn't that whole

Sorry for the wait, Ashanti muse has been low <3 -Ashanti exit-

Ashanti had listened to Bane as he accepted defeat in the subject, she had told herself the story to convince herself of this more than him. Hollow had talked about losing his parents when he was Bane's age and she had a sad expression to her. She had never known, and she felt so selfish for always seeming to complain about her problems. "I-I had no idea Hollow..." She trailed off, almost a shock in her voice. She had thought about Bane, like older Bane, not the Bane in front of her, and she realized that he was a darker coat than Bane's coat. "Well, Miccah had a bit of a darker coat." She said, almost to herself. She looked at them and offered up one small idea.

"Why don't we head back to the den?" She suggested, she just kinda wanted to get out of the sun for once. "I know I'm going to head back, I think that a few lessons are owed to the pups, perhaps Hollow, you could help, I'm not too good with guardian-like things..." She trailed off, truthfully she just wanted to hang out with her son and her friend. That was all there was too it, and she got up slowly, she turned towards the pack den and then waited for them. Figuring they would follow, she started off towards the pack den and away from the sorrow filled self she had once been into. She missed him, but at the same time, she knew that he was probably better off without her. Miccah.

[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]
Inactive Deceased
Bane
short closer is short.

Bane's head lifts, tipping up to Hollow's bump so that he may meet his midnight eyes. He spoke of loosing his mother and father when he was very young. Both of his parents were gone, not just one. In ways, Hollow could understand what he was going through but in others, he could not touch. After all, Bane's father did not died, he was murdered by the wolves of the Lore. Murdered even by those who Bane called pack-mates and he was so murdered because he was an evil wolf. And Bane? The product of such evils. Sighing, his eyes drifted then to his mother as she once more spoke up. She was pale and bright to him, like the sun in the sky on a clear morning, like the puffy delicate clouds. Lifting, he adhered his mother's commands, following silently behind her.
BANE Aranna