Google, Bing, Moonshadow

Not While I'm Around
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by bcmuffin who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Samhain

@Tesla - @Corinna as well if Haine's howling woke her up <.<

Silence.

In the pre-dawn light an unremarkable brown wolf slinks through the early morning fog, the gentle crunch crunch crunch of fresh frost breaking beneath creamy paws the only sound of life to be heard. The trees crowd around her eerily, leaves dancing to an invisible breeze bringing the woods alive with ghostly whispers, but that does not deter the woman. The child. The beast.

He must be here somewhere...

Her resolve is slipping, her memories of that final encounter growing fainter, and fainter. The spell is wearing thin...

A black nose falls to push through the leaf litter beneath the icy crust. The scent lights a fire in her soul. Here and there. The forest echoes with the sound of her racing heart, a thunderous boom boom boom that seems to shake the very earth beneath her paws. She needs his touch. His scent. To bask in his power. Her head tips back and she sings a low, lonely song. I am here. she calls to the rising sun. I am here.

Samhain
psycho killer teen dream action film
Played by Sarah who has 10 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tesla Lyall
The dirty male heaved his head up, scattering his pillow of leaves. "Mnnnn." Through groggy, sleep-laden eyes he peered out into the half-light. "Hnggggggg," he moaned when he realized the sun had not even come up yet. He couldn't remember what had brought him out of his slumber. There didn't appear to be any reason to be up yet. Unable to justify keeping his eyes open any longer, his head fell back into the leaves and he sighed as he curled closer to his woody bed-mate. "Mnnnnnn." Nothing could be better than sleep, he thought to himself vaguely as he began to drift off again...

Arooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

An ear twitched.

Roooooooooooooooooooooooo...

He shook his head as if that could shake the sounds away, but the echoes persisted. His eyes opened. Still darkness. "Whyyyy," he whined, not the slightest bit perturbed by the swirling fog and eeriness of the woods around him or that persistent, lonely cry. He knew when he had lost a fight. This loner didn't show any signs of quieting down, and his dreams were slipping farther and farther away from him. A soft growl rumbled in his throat as he rolled over onto his feet. "Fine," he grumbled under his breath, "You win. I'm coming."

Without any sense of where he was headed or who he was headed to, the tired bachelor wandered through the murkiness towards the source of the sound. Indistinguishable shapes began to morph together to form a vaguely wolflike shadow, and so he called to it. "Yeah, I know yer fuckin' here," he called, "Ya can shut it now."

activity may be unreliable as i am in the middle of finals
Played by bcmuffin who has 49 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Samhain

Screws loose = understatement. <3

A voice through the mist. The girl bows low, her tail wagging in anticipation. He is here! An anxious whine leaves her chest as her feet pound against the icy ground - her inability to remain still echoing off the trees that surround them. Large ears swivel to pin-point his direction and finally a shadow can be seen approaching through the mist. Master! Master! It sings through her veins, her heart thump thump thumping in her ears. Frantic panting, like an excited puppy she races forward, colliding chest to chest with the approaching male, her head tipping back to lick at his chin, like a frantic child begging for food.

I missed you! I missed you! I need you! her whines seem to sing.

The girl is so desperate to see her missing master that even this poor stranger will suffice. With a final push from her front legs and a particularly sloppy kiss the brown wolf flops to her back submissively, wriggling with her creamy throat exposed tongue still nervously darting between her lips looking to make contact with fur but only finding air. A deep breath is taken before a shaky whine leaves her throat, eyes squeezed tightly shut, still waiting for the sharp pinch of teeth over her muzzle or on her chest. She knows she has crossed masters invisible line, but she will accept her punishment with glee.

Samhain
psycho killer teen dream action film