(See All?) Announcements
563 Users Online
Bing, Google, Baidu

Curiosity took Me to the Edge
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildOne who has 31 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
Re: A rumble can be heard from Mountain of Fire.

It had awakened her at the brisk of dawn, it had called her from the mouth of the den to the edge of Magnolia Glen, it had convinced her to step from the parklands. Jade fallowed the sound of rumbling with a thudding heart. *What in the world could that possibly be?* She wasn't sure, but was determined to discover her answer. It was so loud and scary yet the skittish wolf pushed forward on her trek. Hopefully her destination was close by. She didn't want to travel far after a mere frightening sound when she could be scavenging for her new pack. She loved the thought of belonging to them.

Wondering paws carried her farther then she expected from home. Before her was the start of a new land. She was at the very edge of Cold Creek territory. Nervously she shifted her paws, unsure of herself. She could travel but would if it took her too long. A frustrated grunting sound emitted from her jaws. She paced back and worth like a caged tiger ready to pounce on it's keeper if given the opportunity.

After awhile she halted and turned her head to glance back on all that surrounded her pack lands. If she left she left them for what could be a short or longer time span. They needed her to collect food, yet she wanted to know what she heard. The inner battle raged on within her young mind. *I could possibly find food outside of this place, while searching. Maybe I should ask for permission?* She wasn't completely sure, but turned around to head back. Permission was key.
(This post was last modified: Feb 18, 2014, 04:38 AM by Jaden.)