637 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google, Finley, Isla

Destiny
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
{Quote is from Thomas Merton}

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another. Karpos had no idea what he was suppose to do, he couldn't get the little fae he called milady out of his mind. He desperately wanted to go after her and stay with her, but perhaps that was just his mind causing him to overreact. Perhaps his Auntie... no, Mama @Silver would know what he should do. He didn't want to leave his Uncle Ace, his sister or his Auntie/Mama Silver. All he knew was he had to talk to someone about the gray and black female with the blue and gray eyes. He was twitterpated, head over heels, whatever you wanted to call it.

He raised his muzzle and called for his Auntie. Surely Silver would know what he could do to get the princess out of his mind. Was it true that he was just filled with young love and she was the first fae his age that he ran into [other than his sister whom he wouldn't want to marry/become mates with] or was it something else. He didn't know @Aponi very well, but he knew she was pretty and had this sparkling personality {at least when she had met him}. Oh, what was even happening to him? He was shaken up and he had no idea why, what was it about her? She reminded him of someone, but he couldn't put a name to it. Was it his dad? He had no idea.

(This post was last modified: Nov 13, 2013, 11:36 PM by Karpos.)
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
She had been worried sick about Karpos not being active within the pack, though she knew he was probably exploring the lands like always. Hearing his call she rushed to him. Wagging her tail she smiled at the long legged pup "Hello my dear Karpos! How haveyour adventures been? As I'm sure you've been on quiet a few." she Nuzzled him close and smiled caring at him. Not at all did she feel anger for his absence, as long as he stayed safe, she was happy. Silver sat down right in front of him as if expecting a story of his adventures. Though little did she know, a story would not be all she got.

Giving him a lick on the forehead Silver had one last thing to ask him "My dear, is there something on your mind besides your adventures?" she took note of the questioning look on his face. It was as if her little prince (no longer that little) had been deep in thought, asking himself many questions. Something herself did rather quiet often. And she would always be open to answer anything her boy had to ask, because she would always be there for him. Nothing could tear them apart. Silver would make sure of it too, no harm would be caused to her prince, no one would move them apart from each other.

Swiping her tail across the ground Silver waited for the Trail Prince to speak his mind to her. Just like he always did with her.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer

Karpos grinned from ear to ear when Silver showed up, he ran up to her and nuzzled her neck. He grinned as she sat down and asked for stories about his adventures, but his Auntie and Mama looked at his face and knew something else was going on. He sat down and started with all his adventures. "Wells, I went back to the place where I was born.... and I found Ana and Lachsies. They left... without saying goodbye!" He paused for a moment with a few tears in his eyes. "Then I ran away from them, but I ran the wrong way and I accidentally ran into this other pups who was out exploring. She was really pretty and we talked for a while. I guess my issues is that I can't get her out of my mind! I can't stop thinkin about her. Her name was Aponi, she was talking about how her da told her all of these adventure stories and then her ma and da showed up. I had told her my real ma and da were gone and she offered me a home in her pack, said there was another pup who had stayed with them when his parents had gone away, but I told her I couldn't just leave." He said with few breathes.

After he had finished just half of his tale, he took a few deep breathes and then finished it out with meeting his Aunt Nari. "Then I met one of my da's old friends, her name was Narime! Auntie Nari that my da had told me about." With that he sat in wait for his Auntie and Mother to respond to all that he had found and accepted.

Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver
Silver shook her head at the sound of Anastasia and Lachesis though having to move on to his next words. A wide smile and a furious wag of her tail came next "That's great my love! Where does she live? Maybe you can visit her sometime." She nudged his shoulder with her nose. Karpos was surly having a crush on this Aponi girl, she must have been pretty for Karp to want to possible run off with her. Though he made the smart choice and checked in with her. It made her swell with pride that the prince was smart enough to make the right choices.

Hearing the name Narime made a small smile show on her dark features. "I know her too. That's who I went to see on a scouting mission." Silver was happy to be able and sit down with Karpos and talk. She always loved when they would sit down and connect like this. It made her feel special, like she was a big role in his life. Looking at Karpos with her golden eyes Silver opened her mouth to speak "My love, if I may ask, what do you look at me as? I see you as my son, and I want you to know, I will always be here for you. I will also accept any decision you make in your life." smiling one last time softly at her prince. At her knight in shining armor, her son. That's what he was to her, a son.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer

Karpos wasn't too sure how he was suppose to respond, all he knew that she was of a mountain pack, she had called it the Pass. "Aponi lives in the mountains, I promised I would try to visit when I was older, but I don't wanna go up there. Not that its scary, its just that its one of those promises that was broken. Uncle Lachesies said he would take me up there to go star catching when I was older. Then he left." He told his auntie and mama with a melancholy sounding tone. His mind was filled with thoughts of the silver and black fae from the mountains... and her ma. Her ma had scared him when she had first appeared and he looked like a coward. It just wasn't right. I do not believe that any other virtue is more important than bravery. He had determined.

He was living by these codes that he just thought up at random in his head. They were determined by the five most important virtues in his mind. Bravery, Peace, Selflessness, Honesty and Intelligence. He was still young however, they could always change. His mind was always changing, developing. He was excited though, everything around him made total sense with these. The truth of the world is blocked by guilt and lies. Bravery by cowardice. Peace by war. Selflessness by selfishness. Intelligence by the lack if ability to calm down one's mind. He felt like he was growing up too fast, but maybe that was because of what he had went through. "I dunno Auntie Silver, I've never really thought about it that much," he lied.

(This post was last modified: Nov 25, 2013, 10:10 PM by Karpos.)
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Look Out!

A bear has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health