(See All?) Announcements
348 Users Online
Bing, Riven, Google, Eclypse

Life's Like an Hourglass
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 52 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Thanos Argyris
(@Ash. After Thanos explored the mountain.)

After exploring the mountain he had no traces of his brothers and started to worry. "What if they died and I'm was the only one alive? No that's horrible, don't think such thing." A soft whimper escaped from his chest. Thanos padded around another unfamiliar area hoping to find someone that knew his brothers. Or find his brothers in general. Sniffing the air he couldn't smell anything only faint traces of wolves. A good sign meaning he wasn't close to another pack. Amber orbs searched the area for any traces of life around. Then he heard it, the sound of water. Starting to jog to the sound he looked out for any water. The sound got louder but nothing came to sight. He finally broke out of the woods and into the surrounding area of water. It was beautiful and alive with life. Dipping his head down Thanos drank the fresh spring water. He had only to words to describe it with. Cold and Crisp.

The smells of other wolves was near, but not close enough to make him leave or back away. His tail flicked wondering if another wolf would smell him and come find him. Thanos doubted it as he wasn't a threat (or so he thought) to any of them. Just a lone wolf getting a drink looking for family. Nothing more and nothing less. Sitting down he looked into the water and seeing his reflection. A smile came across him, "I look good for 5 years old. the way he held himself was in a strong and pride way. Exactly what he was.
[Image: hashtags-argyris04.png]
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

He had only left Namara behind for a few moments, hoping to scout out the area ahead before they made any final moves towards Darkriver Rapids pack…which just so happened to be the pack that his best friend, that he viewed as a sister, was the alpha of. Pleased that he had discovered this a few weeks prior to Poison Path’s disbanding, he just wanted to make sure that everything was still where he was sure they were. Something good had actually ended up coming from him taking a little break from Poison Path in the end. Otherwise, he would have never found Ava. And now…he was more grateful than anything. If everything turned out alright…he would have his family back, and that was all that Ash wanted, was his family.

Moving stealthily through the trees and darkness, the calming sound of running water soothed his mind and the reassuring scent of pack borders nearby calming his nerves. Satisfied with himself, he approached the water’s edge, completely unaware of the man standing near him. The dark man bent his head down and took the time to lap down the water to his content, letting the wet, cold goodness slide down his throat as he swallowed. It was…different than the all too familiar taste of his lake. His lake. Unfortunately it was no longer his, but he would find somewhere new. He had done it in the past and he was definitely not afraid to do it again.

I think I've finally seen the light..in you.
Thanos Argyris
Thanos looked over to his side only to notice another male there. "Hello Sir." he was trying to be polite to this man. Maybe he knew something about his brothers. Standing up he was smaller than him. Why is it that he had to be smaller than most males. This made him a little agitated. "I have to be a medium sized wolf while everyone else is large!! Makes no sense if you ask me." his tail swayed around in frustration. Taking another drink of water he had a feeling this wolf might not wanna talk much. But that's truly fine by all means, all he needs to know is a name and info about his brother. After getting the water he licked his lips trying to get off any extra water left over. "You wouldn't happen to know anyone by the name Phineas would you?" Thanos found himself much more concerned about Phineas because, well he saw him as the most reliable one. That was until he got up and left one night. Nothing was said. Poor shame to be honest.

His ears seemed to move around a bit waiting for an answer. Thanos didn't have all day to be standing in one spot. That wouldn't get him any closer to his brothers, just farther away. Moving his paw off of a slimy rock onto something more secure. Just so that he wouldn't end up slipping and hurting him self, which he doubted hurting himself would happen. He may be the "smallest" of his brothers but he was quiet muscular one of the few things he was proud of. Also being proud of his looks. Which he inherited from his mother unlike Phineas who had a ivory like fur. It made close to no sense how he was the one who ended up like that.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

He had not expected to be caught off guard and his mossy green eyes snapped up in alarm when another voice interrupted his thoughts. On instinct his lips pulled back to reveal his canines in a nasty snarl. At the moment, he did not wish to be bothered, but the man wanted something from him and as he saw the guy as no threat he let his lips fall. The guy in front of him didn’t seem to have much muscle on him, unlike Ash who had a regained such as climbing the mountains all the times. He still found it slightly uncomfortable walking on the dirt because his roughened pads were so use to the hard, cold rock of the mountains. This other man had nothing on him, except for maybe a little speed, but Ash was sure that he had enough wit to outsmart the weak man; so much was obvious in his build. Frowning he pondered on the name that was given to him. The name sounded slightly familiar and his mind drifted back to the times of war. Ah...yes, that was where he remembered the man. They had not been formally introduced to, but he did remember the mentioning of names, and Ash was pretty sure that he was one of them.

Clearing his throat, he nodded his head to regain the attention of the attention seeker, "Yes, I believe I do recall such a name. The last time I saw and heard of him was quite some time ago, but I believe he was in Willow Ridge residing with Lady Elettra Archer. The pack is on the other side of the mountain though; you would probably need guidance from someone else." His mossy green gaze flickered back to his reflection in the water. His voice held no emotion and neither did his face. He was the perfect picture of a shadow, of nothing. His guardian mask had slipped into place without him even realizing it, a very calmly fact to say the least. Ash wouldn’t have to worry about outsiders looking for his weak spots, because on the outside, it wouldn’t look like he had any, but on the inside he was fighting a raging war and that war was not stopping any time soon.

Thanos Argyris
Thanos face took in a very happy expression. His amber orbs shining bright wagging his tail he smiled at the man "I can't thank you enough sir. I believe I will finish searching this side of the mountain before going to the other side." taking a last sip of water he nodded to the man before turning his back to him. Taking a few steps he turned his head back to the expressionless man "You wouldn't happen to have a name to go by? Mine is Thanos Argyris." he waited for the mans' answer before continuing his search for his brother. Now knowing that Phineas was alive (and his other brothers might be too) was a great hope. Also knowing that he was in the same area gave him more energy to keep up the search. If making it this far meant finding his brothers, he would search till the end of the earth.

Shifting his paws on the uneven ground Thanos took a good look around. He had a gut feeling that told him his brothers might be closer than he thought. Maybe he was right, but that would all need to be determined in time. Maybe not a whole lot of time, or maybe a whole lifes worth of time. Looking to the sky he whispered to himself "Dear brothers, I shall find you soon and we will become a family once again." Truly he missed Aeolus the most. They were like twins. Thanos guessed he just got so caught up in what happen to Phineas he forgot about one of his closet brothers. Now hoping that both Aeolus and Phineas were safe. Of course, Thanos left before Aeolus. Hopefully his brother had followed his scent.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Can we try to get at least 10 posts for this thread?

The man continued to stand at the water, feeling a jealous pull at him as he saw the other male’s face light up with his words. Finding someone that he cared about was probably something that he couldn’t wait to do and hopefully the young man would not have to go through the pain of actually losing a loved one like he had so many times. He almost had enough heart to warn the man of such pain, but kept his thoughts to himself for the time being. No such thoughts of fear should have to be put into the minds of wolves who could be so…happy. At the sound of Thanos’ voice, Ash turned his head, mouth opening to answer, "I am Ash Hervok." A small voice in the back of his head chided him for almost adding on that he was an alpha, for he was no longer such thing. He wasn’t even a subordinate anymore…he was a loner.

The other man seemed to be lost in thought and speaking to himself, when Ash was again reminded that @Namara and him had not had a good meal since they had left the mountains. Biting his cheek for even suggesting this, he deep voice spoke again, "Would you mind going on a hunt with me? My…mate and I haven’t had a decent meal since leaving the mountains." He spoke strongly, figuring it would be best for two wolves who were traveling together and weren’t siblings. The title was fitting and Namara was definitely much better mentally as a mate then Athena had tried being. Digging his claws into the ground to support his traitorous thoughts, he waited impatiently for an answer. He was hungry and he definitely needed to get more food back to Namara.

Thanos Argyris
Thanos Argyris

Hearing the mans' words made a smile appear on his face. "I'd more then willing to help feed you and your mate. I hope you know where to hunt around here, because I sure don't!" Thanos laughed at the end of his words. The wag of his tail granted Hervok male the chance to relax, that was if he so desired to. He knew that some wolves always had their guard up, but he, himself, liked to relax every now and then. Though this didn't mean he was a total slacker. The tawny Argyris male knew how to act serious and could be productive too.

Walking up to the other man Thanos nodded his head as if to saw let's go. Moving as swiftly as a bulky wolf could he held his nose to the ground looking for a trail of any possible deer, birds, hares, anything they could eat! Whispering so he wouldn't scare any possible prey Thanos turned his head around to his company "Do you smell anything?" His tail flicked at a low position almost irritated nothing had shown up yet. Though keeping a clam head he carried on sniffing for a trail. Maybe his nose was broken? Yet he was able to smell the damp mud around him, so it just had to be a fluke chance that the animals weren't out at this time?

Being the determained male he was he wouldn't give up, hopefully Ash could smell something he couldn't. Or this might just be the worst hunting trip ever.

Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Sorry, I fail at life.

It was a relief to him to find that the other male had some sort of morality about him. Ash and Namara both needed the nourishments if they were going to make it through winter. Overall, the both of them were still very healthy for the most part; the only thing that was dark about them was the heavy cloud of loss that hung over their heads. Though he was sure he had lost many more than Namara had…she had still lost and that was one of the many things that they had in common. There was no lie that stress would eat at them though and that was why Ash was trying to get ahead in the race that hadn’t even started yet. Hopefully, this hunt would make a difference in their future…if they were successful.

He had pointedly ignored what the other man had said, not wanting to think badly of himself for not knowing the area well enough and lowered her head to search for any scent of animal…anything that they could possibly use. They went on for awhile and finally Ash came upon the faint scent of deer…which just so happened to be the opportune moment that his companion spoke up. Clearing his throat, he nodded his head and mentioned in the direction that the scent was coming from, "Yeah, I have a faint scent of deer from about an hour ago. If we travel fast we might be able to catch up with them. Come on." He wasn’t particularly fond of leaving Namara so behind him, but maybe if they were lucky the herd would have stopped, or one old one could have been left behind, which would be the best that could come out of situation. "Just keep on the lookout for any strays."