901 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu, Finley

The Entrance of Mordor
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Sorry I'm dragging Karpos along . XD

After checking out most of the northern lands on the east side of Serpents Pass Narimé only had to search the southern lands for Pitch Pine Trail. However for more than a week the silver woman had been anxious about her family back home. The she wolf worried about her growing pups, her pack mates, and her man Sloane. Even though time was passing rather quickly Narimé was sure that she had to finish this mission before heading home again. Especially since she had Pitch Pine Trail's prince @Karpos with her. The woman had no choice but to continue her long journey to Shade's territory.

Once the thunderstorm had subsided Narimé and her new little friend had begun their trek southward. The skies cleared up allowing the sun to bathe the earth in its light once more. However the tranquility did not last long. It grew colder in the eastern land of Lore. Snow began falling during the nights at first due to the cooler temperatures of the night time. However today the snow was falling slowly from the heavens from clouds that were dark and thick. Doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon. Narimé commented within the confines of her mind as she padded forward.

Truthfully the young woman was hoping that the child would eventually realize where he was and take her to his packs border. For the young mother was unsure of whether she was headed in the right direction as it was.

"Can you recognize anything Karpos?" She asked turning her gaze onto the pup and waiting for his answer.

Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer

For a longer amount of time now, he had been gone from the pack lands. Uncle Ace was sure to kick his ass when he did return to the pack den. His Auntie stopped and asked him one simple question, one that he knew the answer to. "Yea, we're near the packs northern borders!" He said with a bit of a dread in his voice, as much as he loved his family, he wished that he had taken Aponi's offer to go home to the mountains with her. His face felt like it was on fire, almost to embarrassment level of course. He hadn't told anyone about Aponi, well he might have briefly mentioned it to his Auntie, but nothing about the offer. He raised his muzzle and asked for his Uncle @Ace or Auntie @Silver.

He knew very well that if either of them arrived, he would be scolded severely. He didn't care, he was tired, hungry and really spoiled. By that he meant that if he went without food at least once a day, he felt like he was being abused {so overdramatic}.His eyes gazed to the side, his Auntie Narime was so nice to take him home at the very least. "I'm really sorry to have caused you all this trouble." He said, his tone inflicted with sadness. Just another wolf to leave him and go somewhere else. He should be use to that, after all he lost his da, ma, Mama Ana, Uncle Lachesis. He himself wanted to leave, but at least his auntie Pella was back. Not to mention, he didn't know Narime that well, just from his da's stories.

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé slowed her pace letting the child take the lead after hearing that they were near a border. Her paws skimmed over the semi-deep snow while her mind swirled with excitement. It seems he recognizes enough to know where he's at now. Her thoughts turned hopeful. The woman had been traveling for so long looking for her friends pack. To finally be on the verge of finding it made her heart soar.

After the boy called for Silver, whom Narimé knew, and some other stranger to the gray woman named Ace; Nari smiled and sat down in place. If she was fatigued then the young mother was sure that Karpos was equally if not more tired than she. Then her gray ears tilted forward not in a dominance manner, but simply to listen more closely to the child as he spoke. A small chuckle left her lips while Nari shook her head disagreeing with the boy.

"You didn't give me any trouble young man. If anything I would have been in more trouble not meeting up with you. That's because you know the area here more than I do." She paused her chuckling to look over the dark pup appreciatively. "If I had not met you I would likely be wondering around lost near this border without even knowing. I could have made a wrong turn someplace and never found your pack.." She pushed her nose forward giving the pup a haughty nudge of his shoulder hoping to make him feel better.

Turning her attention back to the area where the border should be Nari hoped that @Silver or this @Ace fellow would come soon. She wanted to figure out exactly what happened, all the details, and see what she could do about it.

Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Silver

Feel free to slap me! @Karpos and @Narimé

It didn't take very long for Silver to approach to familiar figures. Running up to Karpos she looked sternly at him "Do you know how worried me and Uncle Ace have been? You scared us Karpos, don't you ever do that again!" Her words were spoke sounding a bit harsh but by all means they came from her love. Letting her eyes drift up to Narimé she smiled softly "I can't thank you enough for bringing him back. As I think I have some explaining to do. What hasn't Karpos told you already?" Knowing her little prince he probably told everything or close to everything.

Giving Karpos a glance as if telling him to get himself back onto the pack soil. She would certainly have to have a talk with him later. They all cared about him and he couldn't just wander around the land freely. Returning her eyes back to Narimé she opened her jaws to speak, "My love, how about you go see Ace. Me and Ms. Narimé have to talk." Nudging him carefully she smiled at him. Oh he was growing up to fast for her to handle. Even if he wasn't really her own son she treated him just like one. It was the right thing to do. Especially all he had went through for such a pup at his age. She only did it to keep him safe and cared for.

Silver Shadow
even my memories cannot drown me
(This post was last modified: Dec 02, 2013, 10:24 PM by Silver.)
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
Silver arrived and he was being babied as she went on about how worried they were. He wanted to roll his eyes, but he managed to subdue the urge. "Do you know how worried me and Uncle Ace have been? You scared us Karpos, don't you ever do that again!" That was a lie, no one cared for him, they just pretended like Lachesis and Ana, like Rosealia and everyone else who had betrayed them. "I can't thank you enough for bringing him back. As I think I have some explaining to do. What hasn't Karpos told you already?" He cleared his throat. "I told her that my da died and Elettra did it. She don't believe me." He told her, sadness in his eyes.

"My love, how about you go see Ace. Me and Ms. Narimé have to talk." He didn't want to see his uncle, but he supposed he had no choice. Silver wanted him gone. "Fine." He said bitterly before crossing the borders to the pack lands. His eyes filled with sadness as he ran back to the pack den. Why would anyone care about a lone pup like me? I haven't seen Adsi unless she's in the den sleeping, my parents and everyone are gone. Everything is falling apart on me. Everything, no one cares about me. He thought to himself as he reached the den and curled up to sleep. His dreams brought nightmares with them. Nightmares of being abandoned by those he still loved or by being killed by those he lost.

-Karp exit-

NOMADS Pass
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D