(See All?) Announcements
728 Users Online
Google, Finley, Bing

Walking Alone in this Empty House — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
With Nina's words, Ashanti crashed to the floor of the den with sobs racking her body. The choices, everything in her life made complicated simply because she had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. She looked up to Nina with tears in her eyes as she tried to explain why she had just collapsed to the the floor. But that was just it, she couldn't explain because she herself did not know the answer. Miccah had searched the continent for her, he had spent his life trying to find her. Bane was her son and she had shut him out because he had shut her out. They both deserved to be happy. Nina made it sound like the only way for Bane to be happy was for her to stop being around Miccah.

Miccah deserved more than her yet he wanted her. He didn't deserve to just be up and dumped because of his dedication to her. She felt the pressure weigh against her fur. She had not appeared that broken since she had been on the borders of Secret Woodlands with Hollow, Nina, Azariah, Koda, and Echo. She tried to explain through a broken voice but no words came out. It was official that she was getting worse, not better. She also resembled how she had looked when Hollow first found her near the former Copper Rock Creek borders. Curled up in a ball and trying to block out the outside world. Finally she mustered the words. "They both deserve better than the likes of me."

What was she to do?

She turned and walked away. Their conversation was done.

-Exit-
(This post was last modified: Feb 09, 2014, 07:27 PM by Ashanti.)
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The leader watched with a sad eye as the woman she viewed as her own daughter crumbled before her paws. Forcing herself to stay planted where she was, Nina inhaled sharply and painfully rooting her claws into the ground to reassert her state of mind. She could not fully help Ashanti make the decision, it was time that the mother start letting her wolves decide things for herself. She was much older than a majority of them and would not be there for them all one day. She clamped her jaws together, listening to the uncomfortable silence that had settled among the two. Finally when Ashanti spoke, the golden brown alpha gave a start, her single eye wide in shock as she shook her head silently. Her words were not true...but Nina heard the underlying tones in the girl's voice. After all she had been through Nina had not expected her to go through such a deep state of madness now. Perhaps when the monster had first claimed her and raped her, this would have been normal, but surrounded by the love and affections that Nina had seen many pack mates give her, she was shocked that this was happening. She is going insane, a familiar voice hissed in her brain, you didn't do well enough.

The mother watched as the girl walked away from her, and Nina had to bite her cheek from calling out to the fallen girl, a deep pit of sadness in her heart. She had done everything in her power to prevent this from happening to the girl. She had showered her with love and comfort and made sure that she was as happy as she could be in her living environments, but it seemed that everything she could give would never be good enough, ever. That was a lesson she should have learned a long time ago. Sighing, she looked down at the snowy ground beneath her paws and closed her eyes and breathed out a prayer, ”Please...please protect my schatzi. She is like a daughter to me and I don't know what I would do if she lost her mind too....I can't help everyone all the time...so please, guide me and help me upon the right path onto which would help her.” Bowing her head as she said this, she backed away from the clearing and let her body dissolve into the shadows.

{End}