Bing, Google

make this path mine
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
[{Pulling Sema out of her threads}]
Semananti Whurshire

Semananti listened to the conversation with a slight bit of interest. Elettra knew of this 'Tainn' family and she seemed to know much about them at that as well. Semananti took the words of the man to thought. The River? What was the River and were these wolves dangerous to them? According to the males, they were strangers to Elettra as well. Semananti would do some investigations later, but she focused then on the man. My father and mother taught me a great deal of things. My father particularly enjoyed sparring, and it is a skill I would like to continue to work on. I have a good eye for hunting tactics and for scouting.” Another scout? As long as everyone knew she that she was the best.

Semananti's mind had gotten a bit cocky for a minute, but soon she was calmed once more and she realized she had no more of a use to be here. "I'm going to get some food." She whispered to Elettra before Semananti offered a small nod to the others and she left. She was a bit hungry and she had no more of a need to be there as her job was done. Her scarred pelt carried itself through the territory towards the camp, of course she would scavenge and not take from the cache, but she wanted to warm up a bit first. It was kind of cold for her, probably overreacting though. She found sometimes she overreacted. Artemis bless the Ridge with good fortune for the winter.

-Rather brash and rude exit-

Lest we pray
[Image: WR3.png]