(See All?) Announcements
211 Users Online
Chan, Bing, Google, Baidu

Lets Make a Deal — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan had been getting along well enough with the family pack in Cut Rock River. He wouldn't say that he was friends with any of them except maybe Maksim. Titan liked to think that the taller alpha male was a friend. Worry for his mother and his pack mates continued to prick a the youngsters heart though. He wanted to be back home in the darkened cave watching over the adults as they came and went.

Perhaps because of his slow integration into Cut Rock River Titan was often found near their borders sniffing around the area for any sign of his own family. That was exactly what he was doing when the sound of Maksim's voice calling Titan's name caught the young Thorben's ears. Turning his head towards the direction of the howl and noticing that it sounded rather far off Titan let loose one of his own bark-like howls saying he was on his way. Maksim had been patrolling the border opposite to Titan's location. Now it would take the shadowy boy some time to get to the River leaders territory.

He ran plowing through the shallow snow and kicking up the glittering white all around him. Titan was still growing. Even his legs, which were gangly enough already, were still growing longer. Those long legs helped the boy over the snow towards his destination.

When he arrived the dark lads blue gaze settled upon two forms; both familiar to the youth. Nearing the pair of wolves Titan's eyes widened and his tail began to beat at the air.

"Minka!" the cavern pup called to the woman he'd met a few times before back home. He knew that she was his mothers subordinate and extended family. Rushing right past Maksim, Titan let grumbling happy growls loose like a waterfall from his muzzle. He lowered himself submissively and excitedly bounced around under Minka's chin glad to see someone from his own pack. Many licks were showered upon her muzzle before the dark child finally began calming down.

WHISPER Caverns
Learn from these streets, it can be bleak,
Accept no defeat, surrender retreat...

Played by Trix who has 32 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Astra Sellix
Lowering her haunches to the ground, Astra assumed a seated, conversational position. A softer expression of gratefulness flashed across her face while the Whisper Caverns Alphess offered her condolences, stating that her pack, had also suffered. Her ears flattened against her crown only briefly, while her chin tilted down in a subtle nod. "I am thankful that we can relate on those terms. I only hope that your pack does not sustain another harsh blow." As potential allies, Astra would do her best to get on good terms with Minka. Being a comforting, sympathetic acquaintance couldn't hurt either. This winter may have brought them nothing but bad luck so far, but their fortunes seemed to be turning with this unexpected meeting. Perhaps in the not so distant future, Cut Rock River and Whisper Caverns could solidify their alliance.

As if she had spoken too soon, Minka went on to mention that their previous Alpha had gone missing, in search of her son. Keeping a wince from fluttering over her face, she seemed to be at a loss for words. Astra may have been a Leader as well, but only for a very short time. And she was certainly no mother. While there were pups within the pack, they were not her own. She didn't even have a chance to get to know them yet, which saddened her. When Maksim spoke up, her expression brightened. "So that's who he is, is he?" She said, referring to the unfamiliar shadow colored youth she had caught fleeting glimpses of recently. Stormy eyes flicked to the green ones of the large male, holding a twinkle. If Maksim was so generous as to take in a stray pup, then he surely had a soft spot for them.

His howl rang through the air, yet she remained quiet. The sooner the boy got home and back with his true family, the better. Not too long afterwards, he arrived. Twisting her neck over her shoulder so she could see his approach, she couldn't stop her tail from wagging slightly. He was a distinguished young man, with sooty black fur and bright blue eyes. And, he was quite the bundle of energy too, as he breezed by and shot right up to Minka. "I'm glad you are going home, Titan. That you'll be back with your family again." With a soft little smile, she peered down at the youngster. Too unfamiliar with the pup, she restrained herself from offering any affection. He was back with a friendly face, with someone he knew. And that's what mattered. Hopefully it would not be long until he and his mother were reunited again.

Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
A million emotions filled the she wolf at Maksim's words, Titan was here? Of them; relief was the most prominent and spilled across her features. As they waited for the dark pup to arrive Minka couldn't help but paw anxiously at the ground, all of her features straining for any sign of the boy. Finally a dark smudge appeared upon the snow and soon he stood in front of her, unable to restrain herself the alpha's tail wagged furiously and her hind feet stamped at the snow as she showered the boy's muzzle in licks. It took many long moments before Minka was able to regain her self control, but she found herself glancing towards the pup every few seconds as if to check that he was still with them.

Slightly embarrassed the fae cleared her throat and looked back towards the Alphas of the River, though gratitude was clearly written on her face. Bowing her head deeply she spoke, "You have no idea how thankful I am that you have been able to return Titan to us safely, in my mind and surely the mind of my pack you have become welcome allies."The woman once more bowed her body down, unsure of how else she could show the amount of respect she felt inside of her now. Glancing again towards the dark coloured boy all the alpha wished to do was return him home before anything else could happen to him. Returning her attention to Maksim and Astra the woman spoke her farewell, "I truly appreciate what you have done for us, more than you will ever know. But I believe the time has come for Titan to return home to his siblings, and so we must take our leave, once again I thank you from the bottom of my heart." Bowing once more in farewell the tawny woman turned, checking only that Titan was following her, and then began to make the journey towards home.