570 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

let it go
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Semananti
[[Short exit <3]]
Semananti gave a nod, the name Quick seemed to suit the fast wolf whom had helped her take down the prey. A smile pursed as her body moved forward. She started to tear into the meat herself and she offered a smile at it. "If ya ever do seek out a home; I'm in Willow Ridge, just north of here I believe. Tell Lady Elettra, the female alpha there, that you did a hunt with me and I suggested the home if you do."[/b] She offered woman home only after she was sure they could help to support the pack in any way they could. This hunt, it proved to Sema that quick wouldn't just waste resources for the winter. Sema continued to eat and eventually she had picked much of it to the bone.

There wasn't enough left after the hungry loner and Sema had gotten their fill to see it worth taking back. They would have to pick for it and Sema saw no use. "Until our next meeting, Quicksilver." She informed the female with a nod and a smile before taking off towards the south. She had more territory to scout out and limited time to do it.

[Image: WR3.png]
Played by Riley who has 76 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Quicksilver

Quick twitched an ear as she chewed, interested in the conversation. Willow Ridge, then, was the name of that pack scent on Semananti's back, lead by Lady Elettra. She was not sure yet if she would remain in these lands. After all, she had just only arrived. The information was useful despite her future plans, and she made sure to remember the names that Semananti had given her. She nodded carefully, indicating that she would give it more thought, and continued to tear into the goat until the heaviness of hunger would be replaced in her stomach by the heaviness of meat.

Together they made short work of the mountain goat. Quick was disappointed, hoping to have been able to cache some, as she was sure the other wolf was as well. If she hunted for a pack, it was generally expected to return some to the rest. None the less she had been satisfied by their team work and she would not take for granted this meal. It could very well be weeks before she ran into the same situation. Semananti made short work of the goodbyes, which she was thankful for. The ivory girl didn't have much of a heart for small talk at any point in a conversation. To see her off she gave the older wolf a half-smile, pushing up her blood-stained cheeks, and replied, "Until then, Semananti."

The tawny wolf would disappear into the snowfall. For a moment she remained beside the carcass, examining the exposed bones. Within time she rose. She was well fed, but unsheltered, and matters remained to be taken care of. She tuned away and too disappeared into the white-washed beyond.

. quicksilver

Fin!