(See All?) Announcements
554 Users Online
Bing, Google, Hazelnut, Baidu

Home from War
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Render who has 96 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Hati “Taras” Roukan
GAH once again I'm sorry for the wait...holidays have kept me entirely away from role playing. We can call this a wrap up or you can go ahead and reply if you would like. Just PM me if you want me to archive it. :)

The dark male was grateful for the silence Lachesis offered as the young healer milled about the spacious den creating a concoction of strange plants. Hati's one eye followed his movements like an eagle's, carefully calculating the meaning of each mixture his pack mate put together. But slowly his need for sleep outweighed his concern, and the golden light of his expression became only a slit between eyelids. Now strange shapes began flitting about through the den and he kept an eye on all of them through confusion. Some were like butterflies, beautiful wispy shapes that landed on his still body as if to bring healing. Then an ugly bird appeared and swallowed them all up, sending regretful pangs right to Hati's heart.

It wasn't until the white healer applied a cold paste to his stinging wound that Hati snapped back to reality and realized that it had all been a sort of waking dream. Still in a daze the subordinate heard Lachesis murmur gentle words that reminded Hati he was in no danger, that he could go to sleep without worries. However now he was wide awake, staring at the healer in anticipation for whatever odd mixture would be given next. When Lachesis handed him the promised sleep-inducing herbs Hati swallowed them gladly, the slight shaking of his body born from sheer exhaustion. With a nod of thankfulness he again rested his head on the ground and closed his eye, trusting that the healer would not leave him to die. Someday...someday it would be nice to be able to give a proper thanks.

Played by Mimi who has 313 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski
Maksim exits. Finally.

Maksim had opted to stay silent for the healing procedure, keeping out of the way but making sure to watch what Lachesis did closely. He proved to be rather educated in medicinal plants, despite his age, and if he continued to show such dedication to his work then the role of healer would suit the gangly legged boy well. Their conversation was one sided due to Taras' lack of voice, however the one eyed male was more than capable of expressing himself through body language. The Arctic yearling then began to lead his patient towards his den so that he may properly tend to and dress the wounds that he had cleaned with snow. And so, the Cut Rock leader followed behind, simply so that he could ensure Taras safely reached his destination.

It didn't take long to get there and Hati slipped into the inky darkness with ease. He did not wish to dwindle outside the aspiring healer's den for long but he would wait until Taras was settled. The River leader listened quietly as healer tended to patient. Lachesis spoke of something to help the injured wolf sleep and the leader took that as his cue to leave and rest himself. He peeked into the den, verdant gaze looking to the creamy yearling. “Thank you for your work, Lachesis. I shall take my leave now that he is in good care.” He offered a nod of his head before he switched his attention to Taras. “Heal swiftly and well, my friend.” With his words said, he backed up from the mouth of the den. Turning and licking his chops, the Baranski briefly wondered if any of that deer remained in the cache …

(This post was last modified: Jan 02, 2014, 05:22 PM by Maksim.)

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
Lach exit! :3

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">
As much as Lachesis wanted to rest himself he intended to stay awake to watch the wounded wolf for a while before allowing himself to fall asleep as well. Ensuring that Taras was alright was his first priority –then he could focus on himself. He knew once the one-eyed male woke that he would have to treat his wounds once more to make sure that infection hadn’t settled in. Lachesis was positive that he had done his work correctly and that no such thing would happen to the injured male, but the possibility was always open.
He had nearly forgotten about the Alpha’s presence until he spoke, thanking the deer-legged yearling for his work. A faint smile graced his maw as he turned to the agouti male, tail flicking in acknowledgement to his words. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“Thank you,” he responded softly as he returned his gaze to the darker male, his single eye slowly blinking shut as the herbs worked their magic. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;">“I’ll report to you in the morning and keep you updated with his condition,” he added with a short nod accenting his words as his body curled up a few feet away from Taras. Once the male fell into a deeper slumber the yearling would prepare his herbs for when he awoke, as well as gather some water (and hopefully food, if there was any remaining in the cache) to bring up his strength. As his first patient as a member of Cut Rock River, Lachesis wanted to make sure that Taras had a speedy recovery with few hiccups along the way.
[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you