Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
Small post is small cause the previous one got deleted..><
what you don't know, won't hurt you
Tokino Lagina
what you can't see, won't blind you
Tokino was back within Whisper Caverns territory on the cusp of the forest when he heard the call. Grumbling half annoyed and half surprised at the summoning specifically for him, the Lagina male quickly turns toward the call and starts forward.

The snow glistened as the wolf sped through it tossing up bits of freezing crust into the air as he plowed onward. His head was raised, only to look over the landscape as he traveled, and his legs stepped high over the soft white attempting to achieve the longest stride possible. It was around this moment that the male spied Minka's rust coat along with another figure a long way ahead of him.

Putting on a bit of speed allowed the platinum wolf to get to his destination a bit sooner. The male slowed as he neared the canine pair. The man's flanks huffed for breath while he stopped to look over the stranger. An icy gaze passed over the younger male as Tokino judged his physique and watched the young man for any reaction to his probing gaze. Then his eyes turned to Minka for a second before diverting themselves obediently to the ground before the dominant female. So who's this? he asked quickly not releasing his verbal judgement of the male quite yet. Kino wasn't sure whether the pup (to Tokino he's a pup) was Minka's friend or family even. Though they don't look related... He huffed silently watching Aeroyn.

Played by Lauren who has 6 posts.
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Aeroyn
(How do you add the table code? I went to add mine, and then I hit preview post, and it wont work..)

Making sure his silver tail was tucked, Aero gave a slight head bow to the other wolf. He was not sure of how he should anknowledge his fellow pack-mate, so he just kept his head low, tail low, and ears down. He stood next to the two wolves, flashing a brief 'Hello' sort of smile. He needed to cheer up. Aeroyn glanced at @Minka , waiting for her to speak. He stepped back a few feet, and, with a large shake, he cleared the layer of snow that had been soaking into his coat. Making sure that none had flew onto the others, he resumed his spot and kept silent. Noticing the other's gaze, he looked back at @Tokino , doing the same action as the other. He then lowered his golden eyes back to his grey paws, the mid-day light umbriferous on his pelt.
Aeroyn's tail wrapped around his paws as he sat down, keeping the delicate, non-furred paw pads warm. They were worn and slightly tattered, but still as tough as a peice of leather. They were worn from his exessive running, exersize was a huge part of his life. It was an outlet, not for emotional needs but for his energy, which was as boundless as a child who had taken several gallons of coffee, soda, and sugar. It was infinite. He looked around, his eyes not lingering or fixing on any point, just briefly glancing over the trees, ground and sky. Bordem sunk in as he stood back up, his fur lined with fresh snowflakes.
"Walk where your heart leads you, there are no restrictions and no burdens."~
GAO XINGJIAN

"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."~
ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina
http://relic-lore.net/showthread.php?tid=2967 there's a guide here :)

A smile spread across the alpha's face as Tokino arrived promptly, his silver form appearing against the snow. Glancing back towards the newest pack mate Minka nodded a brief encouraging sort of approval, he did not have to be afraid to cross the borders now. The answer to Tokino's question was brief, "this is Aeroyn, our new lowest," she paused for a moment letting the true meaning sink in. Now it was time to get to the real reason Minka had called the man here. Turning her golden gaze to the silver male she couldn't help but smile fondly, after all she owed her life to this man. As far as first impressions go it was a hell of one, what with one mad bull elk and both of their lives on the line. It went without saying that the alpha thought highly of the Lagina male, and had never really understood why he had been placed in the role of lowest to begin with.

Clearing her head of the rambling thoughts she began, "Your hard work and dedication to the pack has not gone unnoticed, and as a reward I am promoting you to second." Smiling once more the golden eyes held all the once familiar warmth, which now was often replaced with a colder dedication. Minka was proud of what she was doing, and it had been Tokino's words that had helped her get here. When first stepping into the position of leader she had been unsure whether it had been the right thing to do, but this man's opinion made her realize she had worked hard and it was her right to lead in Narime's absence. This brought her to the next thing she wished to ask him, "I would also like to ask if you would do me the honour of becoming my advisor, I highly value your opinion and believe you would do an impeccable job." Taking a few steps forward the female nudged his chin in respect, giving him a quick lick.

fate hasn't finished
MINKA LEIGH
with you yet
(This post was last modified: Dec 16, 2013, 07:42 AM by Minka.)
Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
Received permission from Minka to PP her and end this thread.

what you don't know, won't hurt you
Tokino Lagina
what you can't see, won't blind you
Tokino was pleased as the male called Aeroyn surveyed the Lagina wolf in turn then lowered his gaze once more to his worn alabaster paws. The submissive wolf gave Kino that much needed ego boost he had been craving since joining the pack. Twitching his gray crown up a notch to keep it raised between Aeroyn and Minka's heights Tokino let his tail stick out stiffly and wag for a moment.

Seems like a good kid. We're glad to have you with us. Tokino gave the new recruit a hearty smile then turned to Minka listening to the woman's words. "Your hard work and dedication to the pack has not gone unnoticed, and as a reward I am promoting you to second." He repeated the sentence in his head pride raising from his chest. Though Nari probably won't like it. Not like it matters when she's not here to lead now does it? the thoughts swirled about within his mind. Kino could only hope that if his niece were to come back she would accept everything as it was. To trust that he really knew what he was doing to be put in his position in the first place.

Thank you ma'am, I hope I can accomplish all that you hope for me to do. He gave his thanks just as he had when given a higher rank by his father while transitioning from a teen wolf to a full adult of his old pack. Though the male paused listening further as Minka piped up once more with words that sent a shiver down his spine.

She would make him an adviser.

Just like my uncle back at Mountain Rose eh? Kino closed his eyes and sighed. Finally he was being noticed. Though for some reason he wasn't as proud of this achievement. Perhaps because the male had been trying to prove to Sloane and Nari of his ability originally and not to Minka. He would accept it surely glad to have such a prestigious rank within the pack.

I will advise you only when you need it, or if you yourself come to me with questions. Feel free to ask me whatever it is that's on your mind. Tokino bowed lowly to the alpha a content smile upon his face. When he rose the older males tail began to wag slowly. He was in a good mood now.

Come why don't we get you acquainted with the den and perhaps some of your pack mates eh son? Find you a nice place to rest your weary paws. Tokino grinned turning to look at the newcomer then glancing to Minka seeing if she would allow him to lead the new male into their territory. She gave a curt nod keeping her head held high and watching the two males quietly now.

It was then that the three returned to the innermost parts of Whisper Caverns territory.

(This post was last modified: Dec 16, 2013, 08:22 AM by Tokino.)