(See All?) Announcements
797 Users Online
Bing, Google

I couldn't love you more... — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 231 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashanti "Celestina" Aranna
Ashanti offered only a small smile in response as she tried to figure out how to say things. "Yes, it is many days worth of traveling to get from here to there young one." She finally decided on the words and they came out flawlessly off her muzzle. When he asked if she knew the way home, she nodded. "Yes Titan. I know the way. Follow me and we'll get you home in a jiffy." She offered a larger smile as she stood up and nudge Titan in front of her. They started off and she decided a story was appropriate. "Titan, when your father was still in Secret Woodlands, he was such a willful snow. He was always so protective over the entire pack." She started to explain.

"Don't let him find out you go off territory without his permission, he might get really super protective of you and not let you out of his sight!" She said, a small laugh at the end of it all. It was meant to warn off Titan from talking to strangers while not on the grounds of Whisper Caverns. They arrived at the border after a little while of walking and she gave a small frown. "This is where I have to leave you Titan, I cannot cross the borders because I do not have the blessing from either of your parents. You have a good time. I'll be betting I'll see you again sometime." She said before she started to head off.-Fade out-

[{Full permission was given by TABs for the PP in this post}]

[Image: Ashanti-greysig02.png]