564 Users Online
Google, Isla, Bing, Sophrosnia

My Wounded Angel — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 52 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Thanos Argyris
(@Ace)
"Yes to a pack by the name Magnolia Glen." He noticed her to anger quick though. Surprise a little bit he raised a brow before following her to a den. Big enough for the two of them. As Adsila took a place in the back Thanos took a spot right up front. Allowing him to see everything around. His face was well hidden by the thick fog. The Slayer seemed to trying to go to sleep so he allowed his breathing to slow down and become more silent. His amber eyes shone in the fog like monster eyes under a little childs' bed.

Letting a sigh slip past his lips he rose to his feet and sat right outside the den. Turning his head behind him it seemed Adsila was knocked out cold. This would mean he would have a long cold night of watching to do. Whether she liked it or not, Thanos was sticking around until she was in a pack or her guardian came to claim her. Speaking of her guardian Thanos wondered who it was and if they would be brave enough to wander out tonight to find the lost child.

His fur fluffed up at the sound of snow crunching. Growling softly as a warning he prepared himself for what ever it was lurking in the fog. Shall it be another loner he would chase them away with the fear of them hurting Adsila. If someone even tried to touch the child Thanos would make sure to seek an evil revenge on them.
[Image: hashtags-argyris04.png]
Played by Melorama who has 205 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Thanos

She was gone. Again.

It was the second time in a month that she had disappeared, but this time he gave her three hours by herself, and she hadn’t returned. So once again the Silver Male set out to find her, wherever she ended up. He hoped that she hadn’t wounded herself, or it would be forever on his conscience that it was his fault for her getting hurt.

Following her trail at an easy canter Ace practically felt the silence that pressed upon the Spectral Woods. Everything was completely silent, and he could hear his heavy breaths and paw steps crunching on the snow as clear as day. Nothing could sneak up on him with it being so quiet; any sound would immediately be heard from miles away, which would alert him to its presence, be it predator, prey, or wolf.

For quite some time, the Silver Male did not realize where he was until two wolf scents reached him, and he came to a sudden stop, ears pricked and eyes searching around. He had been here, a few months ago, with….Shade, Capella, Rosalie, Adsila and Karpos. Eyes widening, Ace looked around hesitantly, before padding towards where he knew the den would be. Where the two pups had been born.

Ace’s breath hitched in his throat when he came upon the den, and a dark tawny male sitting outside of it, fur fluffed up and a soft growl emitting from him. Immediately, the Silver Male flattened his ears and stared at the male through slitted eyes. Adsila’s scent was very strong, and if the tawny male had so much as touched her he would kill him.

His jaws opened as a rumbling growl exuded from his throat, a clear warning. “Where is Adsila?” His voice was dark and dangerous instead of its usual friendliness, and he felt his hackles raise. Adsila was the most important thing at that very moment, and he would do whatever was possible to keep her from harm. Even if he had to fight the wolf before him.

343 Words

If I could have you in my heart, I
would protect you forever
Thanos Argyris
[ @Ace ]

The sight of a large male came into view. "Must be her guardian." It was a silent thought floating in his head. Hearing his growl made him almost want to laugh. Why should the stranger be mad at Thanos? For this so called guardian lost his child and Thanos had helped her. The tawny male would never dare harm a child. "Adsila is sleeping inside. I found her out here alone. The least I could do was offer her some protection." The large male didn't scare him. In fact it made him happy. At least he could trust that the guardian wasn't all bad if he was out looking for his lost child.

"Wait here." It was an order. Moving inside the den Thanos carefully nudged Adsila making sure not to scare her. "A man is her looking for you, Adsila. A large fella with grey and creams. You know him?" The Argyris male wanted to make sure the child Adsila knew this stranger before just handing her over. Turning his head he looked over his should to where the large male should be. "Come here so she can see your face." Even though he had full confidence that this was her guardian he stood protective by the sleepy child.

Amber eyes looked at Silver ones. "My name is Thanos Argyris by the way." Even if he was a bit snappy at the stranger Than knew better then to not introduce himself. It would make him seem completely cold and shut out. That was not he was.
Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Adsila Slayer
Slight PP of Ace because he’s my char XD And um, I will post Ace, just gimme a few hours =)
@Thanos

I don't judge people; it blurs out the center
Adsila Slayer
of my attention, my focus, myself

The sound of growling and voices outside woke the Young Slayer out of her deep sleep – which hadn’t lasted very long, barely minutes. A soft, lethargic growl emitted from her jaws at being woken up, but she obediently opened her silvery green eyes to look at Thanos, who was standing between her and the den’s exit. The slight breeze that wafted into the den carried along a very strong scent, one that she knew, and one that made her lower her eyes to her paws in shame.

At the tawny male’s description of Ace she nodded her head slowly, not lifting her eyes. Adsila knew that he would be angered by her disappearance, failing to return to him within her time limit, and she was apologetic for putting him through the grief, anger and fear of losing her while he had other things to worry about. Such as food, making sure they were safe, and possible a few personal reasons. She had seen a light change in him when everyone was gone; he had become more reserved, protective of her, and some nights he wandered off when he thought she was asleep, and she heard him howling for Silver, his mate.

When she heard Ace come in, the Young Slayer lifted her face to look at him, guilt etched clearly in her features. It was selfish of her to act like she was, and she made a silent promise to never do it again. To make it easier on Ace when he was doing everything he could for her. Her ears twitched backwards slightly, as if they were about to flatten against her head in submission, showing that she was regretful for making him worry about her. “I’m sorry,” she said quietly.

292 Words

Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
@Thanos

Reluctantly, the silver male lowered his hackles and covered his teeth at the tawny male words, which almost sounded as if he was being reprimanded for letting Adsila wander around by herself. In a way, it was his fault, but if she was kept in one spot for too long she became restless and snappish, so he allowed her to wander off for a few hours, and either she forgot, or became lost. Dipping his head, Ace spoke kindly, very different from before when he would have fought the male. “Thank you.”

Obediently waiting outside of the den – even though he desperately wanted to check on Adsila – he listened as the tawny male questioned if she knew him, but heard no reply. Swiftly striding in as the tawny male spoke, he looked down at Adsila to check if she wasn’t harmed. She seemed perfectly fine, but he could see the guilt on her face and the regret in her voice when she said she was sorry. Knowing exactly what she was meaning, he lowered his muzzle to lick her gently on the cheek, “It’s okay, you’re safe and that’s all the matters,” he murmured softly before pulling back and looking at the male, who announced himself as Thanos Argyris.

Canting his head slightly, the Silver male smiled. “I am Ace Caravello.” His tail swung back and forth so he wouldn’t seem unfriendly, which he only was when someone he loved was in danger. But now that he knew Thanos was not a threat to them, he could act as if he normally would. It was only then that he realized the tawny male was all by himself during winter, was he not in a pack? It could be too personal for him to ask that, so deciding on switching up his words slightly – but still having the same meaning – he sat down and spoke. “You heading anywhere in particular?” There, he shouldn’t take any offense to that.

327 Words

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Thanos Argyris
( @Ace, wanna slowly wrap this up so maybe a few more post from each of us?)

Thanos watched the two. So close and bonded yet so far away at the same time. Although he held a bitter taste in his mouth for the Guardian fella it was slowly simmering away. The grey-cream male announced his name as Ace. "Nice to meet you Ace." A respectful nod of his head was given to the male. Slowly Thanos slipped out of the den, but Ace seemed to have something else to say.

"No sir, I am in no search of a home. Shall winter want to take my life so be it." His voice sounded a bit stern as if he wouldn't follow them anywhere. The tawny male had already left one pack and been chased from another. That left him with no where but the heavens. If mother nature said it was his time then it would was him away like footprints on the beach. Besides, Thanos didn't fear death like some. He'd much rather embrace it with open paws, because sooner or later it would catch him. So why run from it?

Sitting down a distance from Ace and Adsila the scent of deer swam into his nose. Looking around for a few moments the sight of a murdered deer was on the floor. It was obvious something had been lurking here and this was not a safe place to stay. Flicking his tail Thanos looked at Ace. "You two, go and eat."
Played by Melorama who has 97 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Adsila Slayer
Another slight PP of Ace XD
@Thanos

I don't judge people; it blurs out the center
Adsila Slayer
of my attention, my focus, myself

Nodding as Ace gently ran his salmon pink tongue along her dark, furry cheek, murmuring soothing words to her, the Young Slayer sniffed softly and stood up straight. She knew he forgave her completely, he was always so kind to her, never holding a grudge or yelling at her, even when she did something bad or wrong. Her silvery green gaze drifted towards Ace when he queried Thanos if he was heading anywhere, who swiftly replied in a stern tone that he wasn’t. Frowning; brows furrowing, she parted her jaws slightly as if questioning why, but stopped herself before she spoke. It was doubtful the tawny male would answer truthfully from the tone he had spoken before, and so she closed her mouth, keeping the words locked away within her.

Surprised when the wind blew from a slightly different direction, bringing along with it the taint of a deer, the Young Slayer shifted her gaze to the outside, where snow blanketed everything, and flakes were gently drifting down in very insignificant numbers. There seemed to be something dangerous out there that was killing everything in sight and leaving the carcasses everywhere. Her ears flicked in the tawny males direction when he ‘ordered’ them to go eat, but she had eaten before, and wasn’t hungry. In fact, she was dead tired, and just wanted to sleep.

Watching as Ace nodded before heading outside and eating his fill of the deer carcass, she let the cool breeze run over her dark fur, bringing along the scent of the deer carcass and winter. It was nice, in a way, when one didn’t have to fight for survival. But she couldn’t enjoy it fully with the danger of starvation and exposure so near. Sighing softly, Adsila looked briefly at Thanos before lying down at the back of the den again, curling up into a ball and closing her eyes, waiting for sleep to take her until the morning, where they would work out what to do next.

333 Words

Inactive No Rank
Ace Caravello
One more from Than and then archive? =)

A slight smile emerged on the Silver Male’s face at Thanos’ words and respectful nod. He wasn’t rude like some others he had met before, but was genuinely kind and concerned for others. That – in his mind – was a good wolf that he could befriend, like Shade. A frown brought the corners of his lips down at the thought of his previous leader and friend, before he had gone off across the mountain and fought with another leader who gave him wounds that eventually killed him. He was a wolf that would make sure those who had wronged got what they deserved, but only if it broke the law. Even so, he felt a burning hatred for the woman that slayed his friend, and left his already motherless children with no father.

Raising his eyebrows, Ace stared, shocked at Thanos when he spoke – in a stern voice - of not looking for a pack, even if it meant he died. Wasn’t the point of life to survive and live it to its fullest? Apparently the tawny male differed from him more so than he previously thought, but nevertheless, the Silver Male still felt as if he was with a friend, someone he could trust, possibly with his life.

The scent of deer very close by tainted the slight breeze that blew into the den, and he lifted his muzzle hungrily; he hadn’t eaten anything in almost two days, and was starving. Standing up, Ace put two paws forward before he heard Thanos tell both him and Adsila to go eat, and he obediently acquiesced like a young child, sticking his muzzle into the carcass and eating as much as his stomach could hold.

One the Silver male had eaten his fill, he quickly groomed his fur of red stains and padded back towards the den, where he saw Adsila curled up in the back and sleeping, her chest rising and falling rhythmically. His silver gaze shifted to Thanos, and he smiled. “You want to take first watch?” He didn’t mind either way, but it was always better to have a wolf looking out for dangers, especially with it being winter and animals becoming half-starved and willing to eat almost anything.

It wasn’t called survival of the fittest for nothing.

379 Words

Thanos Argyris
"I'd be pleased to." His voice was rough, yet held no harshness. Thanos took a seat in front of the den. It was cold but now that Adsila was safe he was able to leave. Not just yet though. He would wait till they were asleep to make his move of leaving.

When he thought that Ace and Adsila were asleep and the darkness would hide his form only then did the male move. He could feel the cold bringing an ache to his bone. His form so much more skinnier then when he first arrived here. The winter had changed him, both physically and mentally. As the words he said, "Shall winter want to take my life so be it.", he could only hope he hadn't jinxed himself. Even if he had all he could do was wait and let fate lead him.

As his form slithered farther from the den where the two strangers slept he felt guilt, pain, and sadness. Guilt for leaving them. Pain for how he could never help Adsila. Then the sadness for not helping them more. Thanos was concerned, but it was too late to turn back and return. They would grow suspicious of why he left in the first place. So all he could do now was wander these snow covered lands in hope of life.
-END-