(See All?) Announcements
420 Users Online
Bing, Jadon

The Hunt — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kat who has 68 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kauda Kokki
<b>OOC -- Aww! ;D Sorry, I've been really busy the past few days with school and racing.</b>

<i>Kauda kept her dark eyelids over her eyes, a shocking blue that even the oldest and wisest of wolves had nor ever will see. Silence lingered in the crisp air for a moment, but Kauda didn't feel as awkward as she would have before getting to know the tall mass of mottled brown known as Ozera. The small onyx black she - wolf had many thoughts during their long talk, both negative and positive, but after the talk Kauda didn't want Ozera to leave.</i>

<i>'Always be there for you.' The thought lingered in Kauda's mind. It felt so unbelievably wonderful to hear that come from Ozera, or just another creature in general. Kauda hadn't heard the moving words since her family disappeared one by one. The sleek black she - wolf no longer thought of Ozera as a stranger or an enemy that she had to chase away at once.. She now thought of her as an ally - no, more than that. A friend. One that she could trust with her life and could always come to for help. Thinking these thoughts, Kauda didn't find a bit of doubt in her mind that they were true.</i>

<b>"As will I, Ozera."</b><i> Kauda murmured quietly. She gently licked the tall wolf's paw, a wolves' sign of friendship - trust.</i>
Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote><ul><b>ooc</b> - I'm just going to wrap this thing up. If you want ever want to do another thread, just PM me :3</li></ul>The soft touch of Kauda's tongue on her paw almost made her want to cry. It was so beautiful, she thought, to have someone else trust her. That hadn't happened in a long while. Before she had come to Relic Lore, the only things to trust had been the breeze, the slivers of golden sunlight through the clouds, night and day. Only prey trusted, but in that case, they trusted her to be a product of her wolfhood and instincts: a predator. Oh, Ozera bathed in this friendship, so careless, so alive, until she felt her eyelids start to droop, and soon her head began to wilt. It softly fell across Kauda's shoulders, and sleep slowly spread through her veins.</blockquote>