(See All?) Announcements
451 Users Online
Google, Bing

Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hollow hated see his friend in such a state of distress. It seemed as though everything was falling apart for her and no matter what Hollow tried to do he just couldn't catch her. With a sigh he pondered how Nina would handle this, for she always seemed to know just what to say, just what to do, and how to be. But alas his co loeader was not here and the dark male knew he would have to deal with this on his own. He would have to try and find wisdom within himself that was of a much older wolf, truthfully the Nite didn't know if he could achieve such a task, but he would be dammed if he didn't try, at least for Ashanti.

"Well Ashanti, I cannot tell you how to raise Bane, I wouldn't know where to begin myself to be honest. But what I do know is, does he need a mother more, or to you need a mate more? Maybe some things should be put off, if Miccah truly loves you, I believe he could wait until you weather the storm with your son. But of course my friend, only you can decide what to do." Hollow fell silent in hopes that maybe Ashanti would hear him and not only hear noise. But reason, care and love, for he cared about his friend, and loved her just as he would family. For even though the dark male seemed at ease in this situation, his worry for the white female mounted every day.