(See All?) Announcements
538 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla

Kicking the Bucket — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
It was, needless to say, quite a mouthful of information. Though as Narime said, Elettra took this information to heart with each and every word, as though Narime in her alliance towards her acted as a sort of scout over the mountains, giving her what information she had gained during her journey. Elettra's wonders and the words she had heard were confirmed. Swift River wolves were now Oak Tree Bend wolves and Phineas held a pack over the mountains which she had learned a time ago from Inkheart formally. Borlla Tainn was the name of his woman and instantly Elettra wondered if this was a sibling to Ruiko Tainn who she had once known. There was little left of Shade's creation and Elettra could only assume that had been swept to shambles. Narime did not at all mention Rose so perhaps, she was gone as well? ...The storms at the mountains were as severe as they had looked from afar and Elettra could only be left to wonder if @Calla had survived her outburst. Alas, was the information that Sloane had gone missing, another wolf was in his place and Narime still no longer lead the pack she had founded. Elettra wondered if their alliance would still hold, if Narime planned on returning to position or if she would have to challenge for her placement back as Lead. It was quite a bit to take in and Elettra took her time assessing this before speaking.

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff;">"Our first meeting was very brief yet not pleasant. Then, he had demanded Nina's whereabouts to Koda with intent to seek her down, speaking un-highly of Nina as a 'poison' because she was a healer. He attacked her, I know at some point, I believe the bringer of her blind eye. But apparently since then they have long made up..." She really did not know much of their situation. Only what Koda had mentioned to her and the tid-bits she had gained from Nina herself. Elettra had since then seen Ash a few times, though no words were spoken amongst each other. Elettra allowed for Narime to take in this bit of information as she finally decided to settle. It was apparent her anger and irritation was no longer fueled into her direction, though still Elettra washes the woman carefully and intently - not any different from the normal commanding nature of her gray graze. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff;">"As for Sloane...I know nothing. Guiness and I had found Tempest a while back in the Rise, bloodied and nearly dead. I treated her best I could and Guiness took full time care of her. It seemed she was doing better...." She pauses, her own lip quivering into a silent snarl. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff;">"And then she was gone. Guiness seems to know nothing. She just up and left. ...Maybe Sloane and Tempest are together?" Elettra would not know why they would both abandon their packs in such a manner, Tempest using hers for healing supplies and food caches and Sloane walking away from his parent, mate and leader duties, though perhaps something had happened? ...Or perhaps they were just not the wolf their brother @Guiness proved to be. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff;">
(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2014, 08:28 AM by Elettra.)
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Nari looked to the welkin wondering if Ash had been a good choice made by Minka. Even if he had made up with Nina the fact that he had done her harm in the first place as her brother made Narime uneasy. She was suddenly anxious about her pups safety around the new lead male. Would he hurt them since they were not his own?

Narime remembered the look he'd had after Malia's scorching gaze. It had been fleeting but she knew he felt bad for them; her pups who would have to deal with all the change. I don't think... My heart says he's safe but my head is telling me otherwise... She thought quietly as Elettra switched to another topic about her mate and sister.

A quick intake of breath gave proof to Nari's worry about Tempest. "Why would she have left after just beginning to recover from her wounds?" Narime felt the anger that had been directed towards Shade dwindle from her body until it felt cold and hard. Both Tempest and Sloane were gone. She wondered if Sloane might have found Tempest and tried helping her. However if that was the case then why would they be gone for so long? No something happened to them, or just him even.

"This winter is very bad. I don't know if either of them can make it on their own if they're far away from our packs. Neither of them can be that stupid to leave their packs in the current situations they were in." the silver she wolf was fluffed up against the chill but her hackles had receded. The snarl had been wiped off her face as soon as she heard Tempest had been injured.

"Something had to have happened to them. We know them, they aren't wolves to just up and leave without a word." She wished there was something else she could do. "Did you send a search party out for Tempest? A scout or something? Or is it too dangerous to do something like that in the deep of winter?" Nari added the last question suddenly unsure if it was even safe to search for Sloane. This is where more years of experience might have aided her. It might have told the young mother that it was too dangerous to send out any other wolves that might get lost in a snow storm or injured from something.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Silent to her, though Elettra's attention remained upon Narime as though offering her a mental shrug to her first question. Quite frankly, there could have been a number of reasons why Tempest had left: truly she did not feel better and wished to die alone. Maybe she had only wished to use the pack for it's good nature and return to wherever she had run off in the first place. Maybe it was fear which drove Tempest, fear that whatever, whoever, attacked her, would return and hurt her family and pack in the process. Ether way, Tempest had plummeted to a list in Elettra's book that was far from well. Tempest was injured and could not have left the lands without ether help or serious determination just to leave. She was no longer of Willow Ridge and no longer of Elettra's concern.

Soon enough Narime's anger had twisted into worry as the subject of Shade moved to Sloane and Tempest. Elettra's head remained high and her ears were lowered, her tail lifted and thumped at her backside behind her. Narime's hypothetical question once more returned to Elettra's mind: "Am I still naive enough to think good wolves won't do bad things?" Elettra sighed. She could not think why the two siblings would leave. Why they would not tell any pack member, their Leader, their mate, their brother... The thought of Guiness briefly caught Elettra's mind until the young woman before her spoke up again. "....There," She pauses, her lips forming in a frown. "There is no one to do the job. After the first major storm that cut off the mountains, four of my members went missing including one of our scouts, Narcissa. And Semananti, she has not been seen in a few days..." Five members. Five members which had fallen out in the pack, including two scouts, a wounded healer, Angier's yearling nephew and unknowingly to Elettra, Narime's very own step-mother.
(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2014, 10:51 PM by Elettra.)
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

After Elettra's words Narimé echoed the look on the great willow wolf's face and body. She was stressed about the disappearance of her mate, but she too had not seen Kieth for some time. He had been with the pack since it's beginning and she was used to not seeing him. Yet the female was no longer scenting his presence around the borders. Then there was Harp. She too had disappeared; though Nari was unsure why. Not knowing the dark female for long enough meant that Narimé would not be sure whether Harp had left on her own accord or if something had happened to her as well. For now Nari simply passed her disappearance by thinking that Harp had decided their pack had not been the right one for her.

"When I came back I realized we too had lost three pack mates. Sloane and Kieth, who had both helped to found the pack and a newer female named Harp." She paused for a moment. "Those three I have not seen or scented since I got back." She put forth her own worries about Whisper Caverns then sat down letting out a defeated sigh.

"I heard from Uncle Tokino and Inali that my son Titan had gone missing for some time after I had left. Thankfully though Minka found him. " The audible relief in her voice could be seen even on her face as Nari closed her eyes. I'm so glad none of my little ones were hurt. She thought quietly while letting silence envelope the pair once more.

She thought back for a moment to Elettra's previous words. No one to do the job... She wondered if El's pack was doing well besides the members who had gone missing. "How are your children? Are they as adventurous as mine?" She asked trying to get to a lighter topic.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The silvery hued woman sat before her in a lump of defeat. She too had been missing more then just her mate, but various other members that had dropped off the pack roster for unknown reasons. Had in been a more recent member Elettra's worries would be less, only assuming they decided the pack was not right for them and left. Though most of which had left her had been those more close to heart, those that would have otherwise not gone without right nor reason and yet - had. Narcissa, despite her brief time in the pack, had been highly dedicated, inviting members and spending much time at Elettra's aid when she had been injured - watching her, guarding her, hunting for her... Tempest had not only been seriously injured but when left, had not told her brother anything of it. At least, Elettra could only assume this since he had not given her word. Calla's determination to see her sister would likely be the end of her, though why would she not tell Angier firstly?

Another sigh further touches her lips as her hairs stand on end to another biter gust of winter wind chill along the length of her body. "They are." She finds herself agreeing with a smirk, the first positive feature to grace her face this meeting. "As they grow they venture further, visiting your own a number of times I hear. Though they never stray long enough for me to worry." They new better and Elettra was certain to enforce this continuously until she was certain they could handle their own. "You havent..." She pauses, shifting. "Lost any, have you?" Though one of her sons had returned, Elettra wanted to make certain that none had met their end. After hearing one of Nina's had, the dark woman could only hope for the best.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Note to myself this is before Malia's death
"They are." Nari spots a small amused smile fly over Elettra's features. "As they grow they venture further, visiting your own a number of times I hear. Though they never stray long enough for me to worry." Queen Elettra speaks as Narimé shuffles her front paw across the ground. She still felt wanderlust from time to time but having her pups had curbed that desire. Now she saw that same curiosity about the world in her own children, and that curiosity often scared her.

"I mean I know I wasn't yours, but how did you let me, as a yearling, go out into the world searching for my father?" She asked now understanding of how other parents must have felt when their children ventured into the world on their own. "I try to keep them inside the territory but I know that my children go out exploring every so often. I get scared that something will happen to them while I'm not there." She shook her head then gave a nervous laugh. "Look at me sounding just like Muerda. My adopted mum never let any of her pups go out of eye site. "

She finally reaches Elettra's previous question with a sigh and a small smile lighting her maw. "No I haven't lost any of them yet, but ...well... obviously I'm afraid of that happening."

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
There was a time when Elettra Archer had been so curious. Had a need for venturing. Though with the girl's name and position within her birth pack, came a need for discipline, for structure. She would venture the lands of Torbine through every nook and cranny, though never straying beyond the towering mountains which guarded them. That is, of course, until she broke away and found settlement here within Relic Lore. It was the land she had decided to make her life within, her family. Since she Lead a pack now and had children within it she lacked the ability to travel as much as she once had and with age, she lacked the care of it. Of course, the healer was all too willing to explore the lands of the Lore in order to find herbs and keep herself content. Yet still, it was the Lore which kept her happy and her home within it. She need not ever go further.

"As you said, you were not mine to control..." She speaks on behalf of allowing Narime in her youth when she had joined the ranks, to wonder about the Lore in search for her dad. After all, it was why she had came to the Lore in the first place. "Besides, I'm sure once my children reach a year, they will be harder to control as well." She smirks, thinking about how they would age. By then she would have a new litter to attend to, starting the process all over again. Keeping tabs on her first litter would be much more difficult though she trusted they had been trained well enough to survive on their own. Then... she mention her step mother. "Muerda?" Her ears perked to the name. Narime said it was her step mother and yet, the same name had been a wolf within her own ranks. Was this the same wolf or some coincidence?
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Nari noticed Elettra linger on Meurda's name. Almost as if the dark alpha was familiar with it. That sparked Narimé's almost infinite curiosity. She cocked her head to the side while twitching her nose almost comically.

"Yes, Muerda Lospire. It's been a long time since I thought of her." Nari realigned her head then closed her eyes t imagine her adopted mum's face. For some reason whenever Nari did this there was always a sneer or lust filled look on the ginger and green eyed alpha's face.

"Thing is, she wasn't very kind to me a part from sparing my life and suckling me. After I was weaned I had to fight for my food with her real children, which subsequently got me punished roughly by Muerda since she gave them everything." Nari sighed. "but perhaps that was what was supposed to happen... Now that I am a mother I would take care of my own pups before another females if times were harsh and food was low. " Nari fell silent now dwelling upon her past. The lands she had come from were just as fully stocked with prey as the Lore was on a good year.

The memories were so old now; having been shoved behind her everyday worries and musings of the future. Nari hadn't really thought much of the past while she made her future. Then suddenly she realized that she had rambled about a past which only took up Elettra's time. Nari craned her head downward and gave a little whine in a sign of apology. "Sorry, I shouldn't be bringing up old memories when you must be busy back ho-.....a-at Willow Ridge." Nari's slip of the tongue had her frazzled and embarrassed. It showed she still cared greatly for the willows despite having her own territory within the lovely meadow.

Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Yes, yes she was certain now, as the woman's last name was revealed, that Narime's step mother had been the one that had joined her pack a while back. She did not speak it just yet, allowing Narime a moment to mention the little story of Meurda shoving Narime's own needs to eat in order to favor her own children. It was harsh, true, though Elettra understood it as much as Narime was realizing. If it came down to it, Elettra would choose her own offspring over a pup she had decided to take in. "She came here, she was in the pack." She waited a moment, allowing herself time to judge the silvery woman's reaction before she continued. "But she was gone as Winter approached, without word." To say the very least, she knew little of the woman other then her false promises of sticking around. Elettra shrugs then, at least giving the woman before her some kind of information even though it was slim. Muerda had been in the area for a little bit of time, at least, and if she survived the winter, perhaps Narime would run into the woman again.

Elettra sighed then, which was followed by the whine Narime had let slip from her jaws. The young girl had lost one of her friends, turned traitor. She had no idea where he mate went and in returning to home, she found out that she no longer Lead the place which she had founded for herself, now lead by a male she was uncertain about. Winter had not been kind to the woman, as equally as it had not been kind to Elettra herself. "You can always come back, you know..." Elettra finds herself mumbling, her eyes roaming the ground before her before lifting to meet the younger woman's attention yet again. "If you need too." Certainly, Elettra did not want her friend to feel as though she had 'given up' on her pack, her founded home, but it was obvious Narime still cared very much about this place and Elettra herself. Narime just did not seem happy within the Caverns any longer and quite frankly, Elettra missed the bubbly youth she had cared for before birthing her own children.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A fight broke out between two male mountain goats. Hunt Opportunity