(See All?) Announcements
559 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla, Baidu

Kicking the Bucket — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé was a tad bit surprised to hear that her adopted mother had been spotted, and accepted in Willow Ridge at one point of time. She pictured her russet, red, and cream mum submitting herself to Elettra and wondered whether Muerda had actually respected Elettra or not. Well, obviously not if she up and left without a word, but... Nari thought quietly knowing that it had always been hard for Muerda to be corrected or looked down upon by anybody. She hoped El would think twice about letting the Lospire back into her fold if Muerda ever tried to join again.

That was one wolf Nari had learned not to trust.

Though it might be nice to talk with the red woman again and find out what happened to Dnakinna pack. She shifted at the uncomfortable thought of speaking on equal terms with the once proud queen.

"I suppose I might get a chance to speak with her if she still lives. Though I don't jump at the chance to do so..." She gave Elettra half a smile then glanced around to a tall willow on their left. Admiring the long tendrils that hung loosely flowing on the air, Nari listened to the shadowy queen attentivly tough she wasn't looking at her.

"Honestly I would love to go back...but, my children need me here. I wouldn't leave them until they are ready to head out into the world on their own. " She flicked her tail from side to side happy but also sad about how fast her children were growing. Then a thought flashed across her mind making Nari laugh in amusement. "Besides if I left you would probably have half my pack at your borders also trying to join. " She shook her head smiling a little brighter than before. "and I don't think you have room for the whole lot of us." Glancing towards El with amusement in her gaze Nari felt her heart swell. Just the fact that the Archer commented that she would accept her back made her pride and trust in the willow leader spark warmer.

"I'll tell you this though..." Nari paused as the sound of clashing animals in the forest caught her attention. She scented the wind for prey while answering, "If I ever had trouble and found myself without a pack to go to, I would come to yours firstly to serve under you once more." Nari stood up and shook her pelt in relief. It had been good to get out her angst and speak with someone. However taking up time talking was something the silver wolf had always been good at. Now as the silver wolf stood up, she decided to cut herself off before they were sitting there all day long.

"I've taken up far too much of your time, though it was very good to talk with you." She waved her tail happily smiling warmly towards the female Nari most looked up to. "I should probably be going now, before someone notices that I'm missing again." Nari grinned while dipping her head in farewell. She would have to visit again for sure, but that may be by the time summer arrives.

After Elettra spoke and gave her farewell, Nari touched her nose to the womans cheek , licked her chin once and turned to leave. Her paw steps would take her back to where her children lived. To the caverns that ocne swallowed her whole.

(Exit Narime)

Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The small bits that Narime spoke about when it came to her 'adopted mother' was enough for Elettra. She had no intention to pry, nor dig for the other female's whole life story. There was enough to put the pieces together that despite Muerda having taking care of her, her step-mother had not treated her at all kindly amongst her own. It was a Cinderella kind of story, if Elettra had been able to understand in over to compare it to such a thing. Narime then speaks of her children, of their young lives and still needing there mother. Of course Elettra had no intention of trying to convince Narime to abandon her children whilst they still needed her, though perhaps if the time ever arose when they went off on their own and Narime needed a place to go, Elettra could only hope that she would look to the Ridge firstly.

"Room, yes..." She mentions, having formerly told Narime that many of the Willow Ridge members had up and went missing once the brutal storms of the winter hit. However... "...But food, not so much." Even if there was room within the lands for them, within the den to fit comfortably as pack, the numbers would only mean there would be less and less food to go around. She lifted as Narime did, nose to the winds as she scented mountain goat far in the distance, though her attention returns to her former member promptly. They had been talking for quite a bit, mostly on Narime's end. Elettra remembered hating small talk, still did not care much for it... However, the bubbly youth was no more about to constantly talk her ear off and so Elettra accepted and willed the rare moments they had to catch up with one anothers lives.

"Deal." She spoke in agreement and then, silently accepted the woman's leave with her own wave of a tail. Her muzzle dipped, turning to graze along Narime's own face at the woman's touch and small lick of affection. A deep sigh took Elettra as she watched the silver hued woman, large and towering in stature of a powerful huntress, head off back towards her own home. After a few moments, she too turned, darting back into the heart of her territory.