Google, Bing

the right turn — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
@Bayliss - Jus' gonna fade out here and rank ya. <33

[Image: archerlyallcrowns.png]
Behind him, he heard her condolences, but he brushed it away with a flick of an ear. He didn't need her pity; but, at least if he allowed her to 'belong to' the pack, she, too, could keep an eye out. If not for Deacon (who really might have already come home), she could be on the look out for Sköll, Asriel, and Morganna when they also returned. He began to lead her through the trees, careful to listen to her own footsteps following behind him.

"You neva tol' me yer name," Bayliss then mentioned. Angier's eyes closed in exasperation. He seemed to be doing that a lot these days, forgetting to introduce himself. A small part of him was now convinced that he didn't particularly like sharing his name; the other part him, the majority of psyche was certain that he, like Elettra and particularly as her mate, was well-known throughout these parts of the Lore. (He wasn't... unfortunately.) Her voice fluttered over his head as she asked, "May I know it?"

"Angier Lyall," he stated clearly, not even tossing a backward glance as he ducked under one of the umbrella-like trees. "Listen though," he pressed. "If Deacon is not here, then I recommend ya hone yer skillset. You'll have ta prove yerself to Elettra eventually." A scoff exited past his lips, and he stopped for a moment to turn around and directly face her, "If ya wanna impress me, though, I'll be sure to put in a good word for ya. Keep yer eyes on th' borders, an' if ya see a gangly yearling - black fur, gray eyes, white muzzle - ya let me know. I've sent him out on an important mission an' should be back in the next few days. Got it?"

He gave Bayliss a hard look then continued on, hoping that allowing her into the pack would not come back as a terrible decision. Tail held high and head held low now, he prowled through the willows, proceeding to show her around before depositing her somewhere well away from the pack den with an order to leave the surrounding area alone and that she was to make herself useful by guarding the borders...

(Fade.)
(This post was last modified: Aug 05, 2014, 04:43 PM by Angier.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)