616 Users Online
Google, Bing

Reunion of the siblings
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 133 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint
Ooc: Senka and Rayne's reunion.

He couldn't believe it! After having met up with Aideen, the russet wolf had found out that his sister was perfectly fine, that she was living further south and that her pack was called Willow Ridge. The girl had been extremely excited to tell him all this, rushing over the words like she always seemed to do. And after a hunting opportunity, Rayne had bid his dear friend goodbye before heading in the direction she had pointed him. He could hardly wait to see his sister again! All the fond memories that they had together had come rushing back to him as he traveled, only truly stopping for rest, drink and food.

It had only been a short trip from Bramble Falls, to where he was now, on the outskirts of what he was sure to be the territory of Willow Ridge pack. His nose picked up on the faint smells of gaming trails and the familiar scent of his sister. It made Rayne feel simply ecstatic, knowing he had correctly found what he was looking for and that his sister was still doing the job that she loved to do.

Rayne shook slightly in both nerves and excitement as he lifted his head at the edge of the borders, remembering the name of the leader Aideen had given him as he called for her. Lady @Elettra , or at least that is what Aideen told him Senka had called her. Though, it had been clear that Senka had forgotten to tell the girl the description of the leader, it was expected that a woman would arrive. Either way, it was clear Senka had respect for her leader if she called her 'Lady'.

Lowering his head, Rayne allowed himself to gather breath once more before also calling for his sister, hoping that she would recognize his voice. As the last howl died on his tongue, the truth of the matter suddenly struck him. Any moment now, his sister, his dear sister, the one he hadn't seen in so long, would be arriving. Even though Aideen had assured him she was fine, worry for her health ran wild. Then, worry that he had gotten the name of the pack, or its leader wrong or the direction in which Aideen had told him...

Would the leader get here before Senka? Would Elettra tell him to leave, that she didn't believe him when he told her he was the brother of her hunter? <>Or would Senka get here first and remember who he was? Remember all the times they played together, pulled pranks together and curled up together to keep warm in the winter? Or had she forgotten who he was and turn him away?

If that happened...If Senka didn't remember him, then Rayne felt that his heart would break if that did happen. He looked up to her and dearly hoped that she was the way he remembered her as the wait for the two wolves he had called turned up.

(This post was last modified: Jan 05, 2014, 07:20 AM by Rayne.)
Played by Silvia who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
Senka Flint
allow me this moment of bliss so I may begin to miss the torment
At first, it didn't came as a surprise when the howl sounded out, firstly calling for her leader, Elettra as Senka was stalking a small rabbit. It was polite and asking for an audience with her. A wolf looking to be a new pack member then, it had to be. Obviously, one wanting a place to starve off the winter.. Yet as she flicked her ears towards the howl momentarily, familiarity filtered into her once it was realized that she knew that howl, knew who was calling for her leader. It couldn't be...! Then, as she crouched there frozen in shock, another howl started and it made her heart skip a bit. This howl was calling for her, calling for her to come and greet him if she could.

It was her brother! Leaping from her spot and thus, scaring the rabbit that she had been hunting away, Senka dashed through the snow towards the dying sound of the howl. She dashed around any obstructions in her way, her heart pumping erratically as she finally came to the place she had heard her brother.

And there he was as she came from behind some bushes, slowing down slightly and peering at him, it was him. It was her brother Rayne. He was looking just liked she remembered only thinner and shuffling on his paws nervously as he peered around, obviously waiting for someone to arrive. Senka couldn’t keep standing there, hiding any longer as she leapt from the bushes and with a few steps, leapt in the air and with her paws landing on his shoulders, essentially tackled him to the ground as he yelped in surprise. ”Rayne!” She cried loudly in excitement as the two tumbled to the snowy ground, Rayne blinking rapidly before realizing who it was that tackled him and grinning happily. Senka’s tail was moving rapidly behind her as she eventually got off him, not believing that her brother was here! She was so happy and that he was alive and other then looking a little thin, looked healthy. ”I take it Aideen found you then?” <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#fefefe;">

table by mimi
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

Rayne was surprised when, essentially out of no where, his sister pounced on him with a shout and they took a tumble in the snow. A yelp of surprise escaped Rayne's throat when her paws hit him, making him stumble and fall towards the ground with his sister on top of him, tail wagging excitedly. He blinked rapidly, to clear the snow from his eyes and once that had been done, he was staring up into the face of his sister.

"Senka?" He was in disbelief as well, almost unable to recognize the sibling he had left so long ago as she stepped off him and allowed him to roll onto his paws. Her fur was as unkept as it always was but she held herself differently. The look in her eyes told him she was happy where she was and accepted, not like in their old pack where she was ridiculed. Than her question entered his ears and he couldn't help but grinned wildly.

"I finally found you! Well, Aideen did actually. I couldn't have done it without her but yes, she helped!! I can't believe I found you!" The male excitedly rambled on, playfully hopping around his sister as the words fell from his mouth. "I thought I'd never find you! I was so worried for you, I just had to find you once I learnt you left the pack!" Rayne eventually had to stop bouncing around his sister, his head feeling a little light.

”Mother told me what happened to you, once I got back.” The male suddenly sobered up. ”That’s part of the reasoning why I came to find you. I wanted to make sure you were alright. Aideen told me you were fine but I had to see it for myself.” Concern and understanding filled his eyes as he now stood next to his sister, shoulder to shoulder and looking so much like the siblings they truly were.

Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
Senka Flint
As soon as she had gotten off her brother, and he had realised it was her, he flew into an energetic ramble, bouncing around her as words fell from his mouth. Yes, this was her dear brother, the one she missed terribly. Her ears pricked when he mentioned having gone back to the pack to see her, only to find her gone and that he knew why she had left.

”Well, yes. I couldn’t quite stay, now could I?” Senka replied almost bitterly, not noticing saw the understanding in her brother’s eyes. ”They treated me as if I had gone behind their back purposefully, even though I hadn’t found out about the choice until their teeth were already on my heels, chasing me out.” Senka truly hated birth pack for what they had done to her and she would never forgive them for what had happened. Then Senka remembered something. ”But what of Neoma? You were traveling with her weren’t you?” The hunter glanced at her brother, swiveling her neck to look at him properly now. She couldn't quite believe he was still the sweet and kind boy she always remembered.

She didn’t mind he had managed to hop around her until they were side by side. In fact, it made her feel safe as she leaned onto his shoulder. ”I’m just glad you’re safe brother.”” Senka then sighed. Neither noticed that they were both now facing away from the pack borders, not to mention a few feet away due to the tumble and that almost anyone could sneak up on them from behind. <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#fefefe;">

table by mimi
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Brother. If she had not heard the last few words of Senka already, perhaps she could have guessed as she laid her silvery attention upon the pair. They more certainly did look quite alike, but jumping too conclusions got one no where. Easily enough two wolves could be white, or two with black coats and yellow eyes and not be siblings, but as she came into the direction of the call at her border, there was no mistaking the title 'brother', now the way they bound around one another with pure happiness. It was a wonder to see the rogue so well, with no herds being found and all other manners of prey seemingly non-exsistant. As she came nearer to them, she barked out, allowing them to know she was on her way as she made her trek throughout the thick snows towards them.
Her eyes danced between the male which had called out for her by name and then her Huntress (of little use at the moment without food to hunt). "The mice and owls not speaking, lately?" Elettra's comment went to the Senka. It was supposed to be more or less a joke, due to the fact that there was no food about, though if Senka's was true to her word about being able to find some kind of communication with them, perhaps it was less of a joke then reality. A brow lifted, turning to Rayne in wonder how he may react to her question. Did he, like many from her home, not accept her nature ether? "Your the brother Senka has spoken to me about, the Guardian?" She remembered speaking of her and her sibling's skills, that he had gotten sick and this was the first time she had spoken to mice which ended in him being healed. Senka's brother and sister had left their pack prior and now, they were here, reunited. Elettra could only be left to wonder how their mother, still wondering of their children's return, felt or if anything, she still survived.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint
Ooc: Beware the terrible, horrible shortness of the next two posts D:

The words made Rayne turn towards the voice before blinking in confusion. Had Senka told of her skill? It seemed..a little odd to say the least but perhaps his sister had a good reason to tell her new pack leader.

“You know of Senka’s ability?” He couldn’t help but blurt out to the female, who was obviously the Elettra Aideen had been told of from Senka. ”And you didn’t persecute her for it?” It made him sound a little rude but it had truly caught him by surprise. Senka wasn’t an overly trusting wolf and for her to babble about something she tried to keep a locked secret was an outlandish thing for him to even consider. And she had spoken about him? Perhaps then, that was when the mention of her ability had come forth. Senka had probably mentioned him getting sick and how, by using her ability, she had healed him.

”I’m sorry for my rudeness, I was just caught by surprise by the fact you knew me and Senka’s ability.” Rayne crouched down closer to the ground in both apology and submission to Elettra, to show he meant no harm to her or anything. ”But yes, I’m Rayne. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
Senka Flint
Senka spun to face her leader when she heard the question, a sheepish smile on her face. It had been sometime since she had used her ability. She had nearly forgotten about it, if she were to be entirely truthful. ”Well, I have yet to actually find a mouse that’ll stay still long enough for me to convince it that I won’t eat it and as for the owls, well they won’t come from their branches to speak with me.” Senka spoke truthfully to her leader, dipping her head respectfully at her and lowering her tail.

Her words were true, as she would never think to lie to her leader. The mice always ran from her and the few she did catch just squalled so loudly she couldn’t get a word in edgewise so she either let them go or ate them if she was feeling particularly hungry. And the owls...She’d call up to them, asking as politely as she could if they could speak but they simply gave her odd looks before ignoring her completely. ”Yes, this is the brother I mentioned.” Senka replied to her question, even though Rayne had also confirmed who he was already.<b style="font-family:georgia; color:#fefefe;">

table by mimi
(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2014, 04:30 AM by Senka.)
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Lol. They are perfectly fine to me. XD

As Rayne had been caught by surprise by Elettra's comment, so did she. A single brow rose to his question and then soon enough, her ears turned back, her pale gaze narrowing on him a moment. "Should I?" Her question dared, staring him down as her tail straightened out stiffly behind her. She was unsure of the brother's own feelings towards his sister's 'abilities', but had no intention (brother or not) in letting this male talk down about her member without consequence. "How she does her job in this pack, as a Hunter, talking to prey or not, does not concern me - only that she does her job and does it well." As Elettra had mentioned to Senka, she had no intentions herself of trying to speak sense with her prey, but if this was truly a gift of the gods, she had no intention of mocking it.
Soon enough, however, the male realizes his error before she could physically correct him herself. He falls lower in submission and verbally apologies for his rudeness. And then, too, addresses himself to be 'Rayne'. She dips her head in response to him, though does not take the moment to introduce herself. He had called out for her, after all, and so already knew her though how, she had yet to know. Did not bother to care ether. She was a known woman throughout the Lore. "Just visiting your sister or have you further business on my border this day?" If it was a simple catching up with his sister he wanted, then she would leave them to it, sure that Senka knew well enough to not allow a rogue (even her brother) to cross pack borders.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

“It’s just...Only our parents and I really cared for Senka and her ability.” Rayne spoke truthfully. “Everyone else thought her strange or crazy when they found out and took an instant disliking to her.” Rayne remembered clearly the teasings and snide remarks, the glares and snaps that Senka received once it had become public and he was sure she did as well. It was really had been only her prowess as a hunter that had saved her up until she was chased from the pack. Rayne could have stayed with the pack, could have stayed with their lonely and pleading mother who he was sure was dying from a broken heart from losing her mate and children so close together. But he was sure she was doing fine and living well in their pack. She was always good at what she did...

”And yes, I’m only visiting Senka.” Rayne replied to her last question. “A friend helped me find her and once we’re done, I should be on my way. I know how hard it must be, supporting a pack through winter and adding one more into the equation would only make things even harder. Thank you for allowing me so close to your borders to do so.” Rayne sounded sincere when he spoke, glancing over to his sister so he could see her reaction to his words. He knows she’ll want him to stay, want him close after so long apart.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.

Look Out!

There is a moose carcass that has been scavenged by coyotes nearby. +15 Health