602 Users Online
Google, Bing

I spy — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
Finishing the thread now, guys? (:

A family gathering wasn't something the Tainn's had done in a while and Indru's tail waved behind him at the thought as his brother's discussed it. Even with some of their number missing it would be a nice experience to see everyone again all at once, though Indru did wonder if would make those absences even more obvious. C'mon you, he called to Triell, taking a step further away in the hopes he would follow so they could start preparations for the meal. We aren't going to catch any food standing here chatting like old woman, Indru laughed, knowing Ruiko in particular would dislike the comparison. So some family meal that would be unless you've turned into prey and prefer the taste of grass now, Triell? A happy bark broke from Indru's mouth as he laughed again at the friendly teasing, his still waving tail showing that me meant it all in good jest.

Orange eyes turned to Ruiko and looked at him significantly, checking that he did not want company tracking Weldering, before he departed any further. After all, though Ruiko could look after himself, if the black male was skulking around still maybe they wouldn't let him run off this time. We'll go start getting food. He clarified, nodding to himself and then at Ruiko as he departed. Moving at a quick jog to get the blood pumping again and the adrenaline flowing ready for the hopefully successful hunting he and Triell would now go and perform.

Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
<blockquote>ooc; sure. my last post i guess?

<b>"Sounds great,"</b> He answered happy with Ruiko's idea, and return of affection. He didn't know who all had found their way, so he was both anxious and excited to know. Stepping toward Indru he laughed at his teasing joke. Bobbing his head, <b>"No, we certainly won't,"</b> he agreed. Then playfully he growled, the statement of him being prey. Lipping at his brother's long neck hairs, as if to attack. <b>"Not me, grass is awful."</b> Or he didn't see it as a fitting meal. It was a wonder how elk, and deer such large creatures good live of plant. Well better for Triell they did.

Indru took up the speed of the trail, Triell quickly threw his legs into gear not wanting to miss out or be left far back. A couple seconds and he wasfalling in stride with Indru's steps, pleased he could keep in time with his large brethren. He still had a few months to grow, but each week he got the more bigger. Breathing in the cold air the wind felt good blowing at his face. The rush of being on an adventure like old times, kept his spirit high. The boy was happy, to be back with his guardian he'd missed terribly.

{end}</blockquote>
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]
Played by Rachel who has 545 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ruiko Tainn
Ruiko listened half-heartedly to the two, only noting now how much Indru seemed to ignore his authority in these situations. His brother didn’t outright challenge him yet, but there was a sense of rebellion in his words and action.. Indru had still not coped to his role as second of the pack, and the tawny regal doubted he had even tried to adjust; not like Ruiko had initially for their family to keep the drama low. It would seem his brother was more flawed than anyone thought.

But as flawed as he could be, Indru’s heart was ten times greater, and as Ruiko gave them a nod, his eyes watched the two figures race off to hunt, leaving him with the unwanted stench of Weldering and more thoughts than he wished to occupy the silence. With a twitch of a snarl upon his lips, the Tainn wolf stalked in the direction the silver rogue had run, making sure he had completely left the vicinity of his family’s lands.