(See All?) Announcements
521 Users Online
Google, Bing

Strings Plucked from my Heart — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
She knew that it when inevitable that her mate would become angry with her, and she tried to avoid his eyes, but there was no use. Every time she would get away from her love's gaze he would find it again and stare into her soul as he spoke angry words towards her. Words which just made her even more angry, and her gaze instantly snapped up to meet his gaze. If he hadn't wanted to hurt her, he would have stayed and not left her alone and cold. She had told him that she would help him fight his demons in both mindsets and would help him through anything, and even his darker side had once agreed to her help and now he was telling her that she left so that he wouldn't hurt her. Clenching her jaw shut firmly to keep from snapping back at him, Jessie continued to listen to his words, her eyebrow twitching slightly.

His mutterings of love meant most to her but hurt her soul at the same time. There were a few reasons why she had come to seek him out once more and now she knew that it was for the better cause for her pack and her loyalty, which would always remain with those that she had originally given it too, which was Oak Tree Bend, and not this...man that stood before her now. With unfortunate heartache, she realized, she no longer knew him as much as she thought she had. Her love with dual personalities as no longer here with her...she wasn't sure if both of her loves were still caught in his head or if both of them no longer remained. Taking a deep breath, she spoke to him, "I...I came here to see you that I can no longer see you. As I've told you before my loyalties remain with Corinna...and...and, these trips that I make, they intervene with what I am suppose to be doing. I'm sorry." After she was finished with her words she whirled on her heel to stare back into the Hot Springs so that she would not have to look into those disappointed eyes. Yellow orbs that she was sure would be disappointed in her. Biting her tongue, she bite back the nasty sob that wished to rip its way out of her throat.
Played by Mily who has 194 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hotei Tainn
@Jessie

Hotei Tainn

She was angry, he could tell by the way she clenched her jaw. But unlike him, she didn't ;ash out with harsh words. But he would've taken a number of beatings from her if it would've stopped the next words that had come out her maw. Her voice caught in her speech a couple times, but he could tell she was adamant in her decision.

"I...I came here to see you that I can no longer see you. As I've told you before my loyalties remain with Corinna...and...and, these trips that I make, they intervene with what I am suppose to be doing. I'm sorry."

Hotei could tell she was hurting as much as he, but that did nothing to lessen the pain. He opened his own maw and broken, angry words escaped from it. "Your sorry!?," he spoke incredulously. "All you can say is that your sorry!?" His voice caught on the last word. He didn't understand, but then again why would he? The Tainn curse followed him everywhere. He knew nothing of loyalty, no matter how much he strived for it, the precious feeling always eluded him. But it was clear that Jessie was different. She was clearly a loyal woman, and even in the midst of pain, he admired her even more.

Silence consumed the pair until Hotei could take it no more. He wanted to say something, anything, to make her think twice about her decision. But there was nothing he could say. He watched as she walked away, taking his shattered heart with her. Slowly, he made his way back to Willow Ridge, feebly trying to convince himself that it would be okay. But the deep grief in his soul spoke otherwise.

{Fade out}

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief