(See All?) Announcements
447 Users Online
Bing, Chan, Isla, Pan, Google

The Boxer — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
Namara leaped through bushes and around trees, keeping herself in a tight form. Weaving fast and bobbing back and forth as though she were sick, before suddenly springing up to nip a twig off of a tree. Soon she had come down only to roll with the impact of the ground and fling herself forwards. The large she wolf's face was a mask of disappointment and determination. She would try to nip and bite at plants in quick succession only to shake her head angrily and do it again. Not a wolf would see the tiny movements her slightly crooked paw would make each time she turned. But Namara felt them and she knew she had been slowed because of it. She was no longer a formidable fighting machine.

Winter had been harsh and the one before just as unforgiving... for Namara that is. She had fallen from the mountain a year ago, and what a different wolf she had become since then. It was almost unbelievable to anyone who hadn't seen the she wolf's transformation from vengeful mean bitch, to the strong wolf she was now. So it was now that she labored in the snow attempting to regain her old prowess at fighting. Though it was becoming clear that she would never again be as formidable as she once was, she would surely try. Namara had to for more than one reason now. Ash, and Whisper Caverns. She stopped,the large female lay herself down and stared blankly at her crooked paw,shifting it periodically as if it would straighten.

(This post was last modified: Feb 02, 2014, 10:13 PM by Namara.)
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

The winter was being harm to them all and Yuka found that he was slowly starting to get use to the constant bitter of nature. He welcomed it with wide, innocent eyes and took it close to his heart, knowing that it was natures way of telling him that it loved him by keeping him alive this winter. He found that in this cold, his body did not obey his every command as it had during the spring. He made no signs of objecting though and just found it another opportunity to make himself stronger. He had not encountered any of his pack mates and had been making it his constant goal to try and find the new alpha, Ash, to ask him to teach him the arts of being a Guardian...especially if he was indeed intended to become Inali's when they both grew older. The thought of her actually needing his assistance made him wince sometimes, always noting how she enjoyed her freedom. The sound of movement caught his attention eventually, and the boy's russet head swung in the direction of the noise, his body tense for a moment, before quickly relaxing and realizing that the sounds were not coming towards him.

Squinting to try to make out the shape in the blizzard, the young Thorben approached the shape that now seemed to have crashed into the ground. If it were food for him, he would thank nature for its kindness, but if it were a pack mate, particularly one that he had been seeking out, then he was still be pleased and thank nature for bringing them to him. As he moved closer he distinguished the brown coat of a female, one that he had only seen once or twice from the shadows and brush that he could hide in. His amber-teal flecked eyes watched her closely, watching as she awkwardly bent her awkwardly bent paw. Stepping forward and clearing his throat to speak, he spoke with ease and confidence, ”I my not be a Medic...but I am assuming that it definitely isn't good doing what you are attempting right now. Nature is kind to us but I do not believe we have medicine to spare for injuries, ma'am.” He had learned to always be polite to anyone whom he came into contact with, that included wolves that he didn't know. The belief ran strong in his blood and nothing would stop him from becoming the man Inali...and even he wanted himself to be.

Played by Ghoff who has 133 posts.
V. Subordinate
Namara Hervok
The voice cut through the air causing Namara to jump slightly. But then she chuckled at the little Thorben's words. While she appreciated the concern even from the young, Namara had long since learned that her paw would never be straight again. She had accepted that she would never be as formidable as she once was, but perhaps... The moment arrived while Namara sat staring at Yuka, and thought, maybe she could helped to create fighters as formidable as she had once been. She almost broke into a grin at the thought but she simply gestured the boy over with her head before settling herself with her crooked paw out in front of her. She turned her leg just a fraction so that it sat straight.

"I am Namara, you must be one of the Thorben children, you need not worry about my injury it is an old one, one I gained from falling down the mountain of Dire last winter, would you like to hear the story?Then maybe I can show some of the battle moves I was practicing." Namara did not usually tell stories as this but she felt a little out of sorts today and decided it would be a good way to take the focus off of her frustration at the loss of her battle hardened agility. As much as the she wolf wished for it to be better she knew it never would, her leg had not healed properly and unless she were to break it a second time, it never would be right.