(See All?) Announcements
564 Users Online
Google, Bing

What the Future brings us
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
Breathing yet motionless, quite yet screaming inside for her tan furred brother with brown hues, and alive yet emotionally dead Danica sat watching the Winter sky. Her normally lively eyes were dull like old rocks that had lost their brilliance from weathering. She was way too overwhelmed with all the emotions to even notice anyone's presence. It seemed that she could be roughly shoved down and wouldn't even notice. Her mind was running wildly over absolutely insane thoughts of Tacoma still being alive. He didn't die no, it was just a foolish mistake. Some other look alike pup had went. It couldn't be real, it wasn't possible. He was coming home eventually.

She was finally pulled out of her long lasting trance for the moment as her eyes trailed down to her beautiful mother. "Hello..." She mumbled in a monotone voice. It took her a moment to register there was a wolf with her, a complete stranger. She would have looked down at her paws shyly before. Now though she was simply too upset to feel anything other then deep heart ache. Her young face brightened as she naively asked, "He is coming back soon, right?" As if Tacoma was still breathing. Her eyes darted between the two adult rapidly. It was quite obvious that the silvery pup had yet to accept his death. *What a stupid question!* Timidly she corrected, "Sorry" while slipping back into her state of grieving. *Why don't they see that he isn't gone?* She inquired knowing no one would understand her thought process.
(This post was last modified: Dec 09, 2013, 02:32 AM by Danica.)
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
-sits down and makes herself reply to this-
Sorry for the wait everyone.

The woman padded after the the Queen of the Thickets, her gaze moving from Nina to the ground, making sure she didn't step on any thorns. That would be a definite 'ouch'. Crossing into her territory, it didn't take long for the two women to encounter the children. It was clear that the two children were in their own stages of grief, unlike their mother who probably held her own. Everyone grieved differently. The boy seemed cold, withdrawn. The girl, well, she was obviously in the stage of denial. Inali had the sudden urge to wrap them both in her embrace and just squeeze out all their pain. If only it were possible.

Lifting herself to her full height, which wasn't much, her tail wagged softly in a warm manner. "Well, you're not just gonna sit there and not say hi, are you?," she questioned. Her voice held pure warmth, as did her blue eyes. She was happy, and wanted these kids to be happy. Clucking her tongue in mock disappointment, she castes a quick glance at Nina to make sure she knew she was only joking and trying to get them out of their grief, at least temporarily. "Well, to make it easier to you darlings, I'll go first. I'm Inali, your mother's friend. Now, what are your names?" She hoped that the pups wouldn't reject her attempt at being friendly. She loved children, and she hoped they would end up seeing that by the time she left. She couldn't stand to watch an innocent pup in pain, physical nor emotional.

(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2014, 08:20 PM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
@Ashton next.

A look of joy passed over the mother's face at the sight of her both of her children, but a frown made it way onto her lips when she saw the dark clouds hanging over their heads. Encouraging Inali forward, she turned back towards her two children, her body covering them like she had wings as she looked down at them. Nina knew that they were deeply moved by their brother's breath, she too was poignant, not knowing how she was suppose to deal without the presence of her mate by her side. He had once said he was going away for his memory...but now she did not wish to think of such horrid things. Her friend was here with her to see her children and had the most pleasant of smiles across her face. Swallowing back any regrets that she might have harbored she spoke calmly,”This is Ashton...who was named after my brother, Ash...and my daughter Danica...a name of which I recall Sloane uttered once, I believe.”

She nudged them forward, giving them both loving licks upon their foreheads and giving them the attention they rightfully deserved from her. Just because one of her children had passed on did not mean that she could sit on the side and watch while her other children grew up without her. They needed her to help them with their loss and Nina was going to do just that. She would not be that brokenhearted mother that stood by while her children suffered because of her. Flicking her tail back and forth, she turned down to look at the two children again, a small smile on her features, ”Perhaps you would like to play a game with Inali and me?” She was trying to coax the children within them out and was clinging onto the hope desperately in hopes that she would succeed.