(See All?) Announcements
485 Users Online
Bing, Google

Belonging
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
That's okay. Triell's going to grab his rough, mark him with his scent. If Miro isn't okay with that feel free to say he didn't grab him and we can see what happens from there. If so Triell will probably take his leave so we can officially accept him in the pack, finish this. :)
The past may shape us, but we define who we are
He pretended not to notice the change his presence brought on. Since he was eying the loner, more so than Arlette, it wasn't hard to keep his intentions. Besides the white lady was always submission, and this Miro was doing the same. Dark face masking emotion he listened, feeling this was what the gray and brown male really wanted. There just wasn't any why. Other than the lack of meat upon his figure, what had brought him away from his first home? Was there a reason Oak Tree Bend? There never seemed to be, but really, they were still fairly new, and on the other side of the mountain he didn't think there was much to be said about them. They were just another pack, and maybe the first he found after a long, lone walk of winter.

An audible huff, his tall figure maneuvered closer to the Trevelyan and with a narrowed look, his orange-yellow eyes went from ear, to nose, to paw, and then made to amber eyes of the younger male. "All right, Miro. I'll let you stay. I'm going to expect you to prove you can hunt, so the sooner you prove that the more secure your stay will be, and you won't have to be the lowest of the pack." No, the Tainn was no very warm for this encounter. He was tired, and slightly reluctantly to let in another hungry mouth. The young man looked like he was eager to prove himself, have a new home and Triell was all about giving chances. While he wouldn't exactly feel guilty loners starved while they thrived, Arlette's will to talk to the stranger made him decide to see what may happen.

No warning, Triell roughly grabbed for the youth's silver collar. It wasn't a bite, but a firm hold of the loose skin behind his head. In the process it would mark him with his scent, and send a clear message he was in the pack, and at the bottom until he brought Triell a dead creature. The dark wolf released, and though his tail was carried high it gave a few steady beats. "Welcome to Oak Tree Bend. I'm sure Arlette can show you where the den is, and maybe few of the rest of us." Then he waited before taking his leave should they need something of him.

(This post was last modified: Feb 04, 2014, 05:38 PM by Triell.)
Played by bangshinki who has 28 posts.
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Miro Trevelyan
I had just written my response without the grab (hope that is okay with you). I just had totally forgotten about it, while writing my response. :)

The silence had never nerved Miro as much as so. A feeling crept upon the male that maybe he had already done something unacceptable. No words escaped the mouth of the much larger male, and yet Miro did not even try to look up from the blinding snow to examine the leader's face. He was never one to look into eyes and now, it just seemed wrong. Wrong to the bone.

Miro's breath had stilled in his throat and the youth had not realized he was holding his breath until the silence had been broken. A soft, barely audible thump of snow under a body got better of the youngster's curiosity and ever so gently, Miro rose his head. His mischievous eyes softened under the scrutiny of the leader, holding the eye contact to allow the older man to examine him. Miro thought he had every right so.

The words that came out of the older man's mouth dispelled any doubt that was in Miro before and now. I'll let you stay... That's what he wanted the most. A place to stay. A wide grin spread onto his handsome silver face and a relieved sigh escaped his muzzle. It would be awkward at first, the male knew that.Though, he had high hopes that everything would get better in time, and he had a decent head-start considering he already knew Arlette. Miro's ambitious day-dreams had left the male in daze, almost missing the second part of the leader's statement.

I'm going to expect you to prove you can hunt, so the sooner you prove that the more secure your stay will be, and you won't have to be the lowest of the pack. Yes, he knew something was missing. Miro had no qualm about what was required of him; he had expected some sort of proof or speech of his own abilities. The hunting was a bit of a problem - he was confident of his hunting skills, but in winter food was scarce and rare. Miro would have to be dedicated in the deed.

"Thank you sir! I will work hard and do my part!" Oh, he would work hard. Word hard to prove himself, for his now pack and for himself. Maybe some growing and maturing would happen along the way. The man turned to the white lady beside him and flashed a wide, dazzling smile that clearly conveyed how joyed he was. Thank the heavens. He had done it.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a rabbit's nest nearby. +1 Health