(See All?) Announcements
694 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

let the river flow — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tara who has 549 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Indru Tainn
We could end it here if you like? Fade to black maybe?

It didn't take long for Indru's interest to drift from the fox and onto his youngest sister, watching her fondly as she puzzled over the creature before them. He smiled to himself, pleased she had picked out the familiarities that marked it as a fox — albeit a different colour and fur texture than she was used too. You're right, he whispered, twisting his head so his muzzle was resting near her ear as he spoke, it's still the normal Arctic fox, except they can shed their fur and change to white through winter. It was a clever little trait, one that no doubt saved them from being prey for many a thing, including themselves, and one that Indru had to admire.

Indru kept his head still but turned his fiery eyes back to the fox, watching it sniff at the snow before leaping up into the air to an impressive height. Borlla's exclamation made him laugh, and he nudged her with his cold nose affectionately. We can, little sister, but not quite as well as the fox over there. It was an uncommon, but still useful, hunting technique that Indru can remember being taught by Honjio and their father, Rihael. It was perfect for catching mice as they crawled along the ground through the grass, a aerial approach that it was more difficult for them to avoid. I can show you sometime. He promised, pressing his nose to her fur to inhale it with a sigh, he had missed young Borlla and it was a relief to have her near him again. Come on, you, it's time we got home. With a grin, and a quick lick on her muzzle in a vulpine move before she could protest, Indru was up on his feet and running away again, laughing merrily as he headed back to the Grove.

Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
They could change their fur color...Clever little beasts! For a foolish second, she wondered if she could do that. Maybe with the right amount of pressure. The stupid thought was quickly expelled. She wasn't quite white...But at least she wasn't as dark as Indru was. With that sudden thought in mind, she grinned, but her thoughts were suddenly interrupted as he offered to teach her that incredible jump in the future. Ah. That could be useful too. The young girl mere nodded swiftly, and gave the fox another glance, trying to ignore Indru as he muzzled her again. It wasn't like she was going anywhere. Though, again, she admittedly didn't really mind.

She squealed as he moved suddenly beside her, and she could hardly get to her feet before he'd nearly disappeared from sight. An annoyed bark was quickly thrown into the air as she raced after him with no intention of losing. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

<i>end-duhduhduhduhhhh</i>
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention