(See All?) Announcements
501 Users Online
Google, Bing

Random — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Jess who has 86 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Asriel Archer
It was overwhelming, how the grief hit him. He looked up to see Narime lower her head to her chest and rest her chin there, and he forced himself to look away. He would be the only one who would ever be able to answer her questions. He was the only one who knew the truth- but he couldn't bring himself to say it. He feared for his own life too much, and now there was no turning back. He couldn't simply open up and confess his sins- he couldn't admit that he'd just feigned surprise to hear that Malia had been missing and then tell Narime that her daughter was dead. He knew that had he been in her paws, he would have wanted to know- but he was young and selfish, and did not have the sort of moral compass that was needed at that exact moment.

He felt even more guilty when she reached out to touch his cheek. He didn't deserve this kindness. He wasn't worthy of Narime's comfort and gratitude. He was a liar and a murderer. He hadn't pushed her under, but he hadn't saved her, nor had he confessed her death, which made him just as guilty. His cheeks burned and he clenched his teeth. He had to hold himself together. He had to make this believable. "Maybe she'll come back," He offered, lifting his head a bit. This sort of optimism wasn't in his nature, but there was hopefulness in his words even though he knew it would never happen. "I...I miss her." He said, then, his one true confession.

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
I'm sorry I had no muse for this post. Little post is little.

She couldn't help but feel touched by Asriel's words as she sighed heavily and scuffed at the dirt with one paw.

"I hope so... cause I miss her too." She shook her ruff and forced herself to stand up tall and straight once more. Sitting there doing nothing but moping wasn't going to bring her daughter back. If anything telling the other packs she was allied with might help.Perhaps Asriel could take a message for her?

She turned to glance at the young male then gave him a serious look.

"I want you to send a message to your mother and her subordinates. Tell them that Malia Thorben is missing and to look for her. Maybe you can describe to your pack mates what my daughter looks like so that if they see her they'll know who she is?" At first the words came out as if she were ordering one of her own subordinates, but Nari corrected herself half way through to make it sound more like a "can you do this please" sort of question/favor.

"The more wolves looking for her the more likely we are to find her right Asriel?" She almost pleaded with him now while turning to look at a tiny sapling close behind him. There was only a tiny sliver of hope left and Nari wasn't going to let go of that chance Malia might still be alive.

"I'll head back and tell one of my subordinates to take a message to the other allied packs so that we can get even more wolves looking for her. Right.. That will work I'm sure of it." She turned ready to leave but waited for Asriel to speak or ask her a question. She didn't want to just up and leave him rudely not matter how important the reason was to leave.