(See All?) Announcements
550 Users Online
Google, Bing, Archer, Isla

forever alone (how sad)
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Jess who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pennyroyal Baskerville
There existed still a bit of tension between the males- both seemed to have geared up for an actual fight, and perhaps a little reluctant to sacrifice whatever natural abilities or fighting abilities and experiences they had for something that required more luck than anything. But it made penny relieved- she didn't want to see anything getting out of hand, especially between strangers and because of her. Caniri seemed to like the prospect of doing something silly and Miro, on the other hand, teased his opponent with words that were brimming with confidence. She smiled weakly, hoping that even with all of her added instructions, things wouldn't get bloody.

"Seeeeeeeeeven.....Siiiiiiiiiix.....Fiiiiiiiiiiiive.....Uhm." Having become distracted by the spectacle of seeing two full grown male swhipping around in circles as fast as they could go and stretching out the words util they lost meaning, Penny momentarily lost her place. "Oh! Threeeeeeeee, twooooooooooo, onnnnnnnnnnnne........GO!" She shouted. May the ridiculousness begin!

Snazzy-arse avatar and table by Arla!
Played by Vickie who has 46 posts.
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Time seemed to slow as Caniri spun. It was rather strange to experience. It was almost as if the spinning itself was slowing the world around him. I must look rather ridiculous. He thought to himself. You wouldn't expect to see someone like me to be acting like this. When was the last time he had been so carefree? Lani would have enjoyed this. If he was being truthful, they probably would have been competing to see who could spin the fastest. Until they fell over stupid, that is. His mother used to play silly games like this with them all the time. At least what little time they had together. His father would have been appalled. Caniri sneered around his tail and spun harder.

Coming back to the present, he noticed that Penny seemed to get lost for a moment, before she continued counting. What a peculiar sight she must be witnessing. She seemed anxious and excited in the same time. Caniri obviously hadn't controlled himself well enough. He must have frightened her. I wouldn't have have hurt ya, He thought at her. Although, it was possible that her fear wasn't for herself. She might have been worried for Miro. I wouldn't have hurt him either. At least, I don't think so. Ya need to get a hold of yerself.

Caniri had been so engrossed in his thoughts that it took a second to realize Penny was almost finished counting. When she reached one, Caniri planted his feet in the earth while tucking the specified leg close to his body. Trying to brace himself but subtracting a leg put him slightly off balance. In order to compensate, he shifted his weight forward. He was just glad that she hadn't asked them to stay off one of their front legs. He would have found it much harder to do then. He had intended to give Miro a playful growl but he burst out laughing instead. It was all so hilariously stupid.
Played by bangshinki who has 28 posts.
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Miro Trevelyan
We could end this pretty soon, maybe two more rounds or so? What do you guys think? (i hate my writing style so much ugh) I AM SERIOUSLY SO SORRY THOUGH, BUT I WAS SO BUSY tHIS MONTH. <3 Have a happy holidays!

Miro's head hurt like hell by the time the countdown had ended and for a moment the young male felt his whole body swaying violently. He dug his paws into the soft ground to plant his body to the earth, paws rooted deep in the molten planet. Tucking in his weakest leg (it was his front right as he had injured it when he was young), he hopped on all threes, his heart pounding wildly and the familiar buzzing in his ear became louder and louder until it had reached it's peak high note and died down suddenly.

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;">"Uhh."

He let out an noise that he himself could only describe as a bird that had been stepped on repeatedly. His head throbbed even more and he mentally noted to himself that spinning in circles was clearly not his thing. Miro's lean legs that were built more for speed and launching off and dashing and all things of that sort wobbled slightly and Miro could not fight back the whimper that escaped his mouth.

Great. The young male would rather keep his pride after the little arrogant show he had put on then fall and look weak and pathetic and stupid. Miro scoffed at the idea that if it had been anything but this, he would have a chance. A play fight, a race, whatever. He had more of a chance that he ever had now. All his chances had been thrown away and slipped through the drainage pipes before he could realize and try and get them back.

He really sucked.

<b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;"> "I know I am contradicting myself right now." He started, his voice hoarse as he hopped gently. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;"> "But, dear fellow, I am really having the worst headache. I'm just plain pathetic."

Giving up, he let his leg fall to his side, and he mustered the cutest puppy-dog look he could. It was worth a try. He still had his charm left. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;"> "Aren't I just the most pathetic? These stupid headaches just keep coming back." At least it was the truth.

table by mimi

Played by Jess who has 37 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Pennyroyal Baskerville
Sounds cool to me :)

Though both males seemed to be of the competitive sort, she could tell that neither actually intended to harm the other with her newly decided rules. The silver-speckled female sidled from side to side on excited paws as she watched them spin, trying to hold back a laugh as she watched them go around and around, putting in an honest effort to make themselves dizzy. She would have been quite disappointed had one of them gone slower, in order to have an advantage, but in so far as she could tell, both Miro and Caniri were spinning as though trying desperately to catch their tail.

The really ridiculous moment came when the spinning stopped and both males sought to spot the other, even though their world was spinning and they were limited to only three legs. The fun only lasted a moment, though, because the spinning seemed to give Miro an awful headache, for which he apologized honestly. The pained noise he made and the expression on his head was enough to relay the fact that he was being honest, and wasn't simply making an excuse- and Penny, normally playful and spunky, instantaneously switched to her medic alter-ego and stepped a bit closer.

"Recurring headaches?" Penny asked, sincere concern in her voice. She sat down, even though she looked Miro over to see if anything about him seemed off-balance. "D'you wanna tell me about it? I'm a medic," She said, with an earnest nod.

Snazzy-arse avatar and table by Arla!
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Caniri stood awkwardly, trying to keep his balence. He was prepared to play this little game that Penny had made up. He grinned wide was he watched Miro finish spinning. The leaner male hopped around a bit before letting out a pained grown. Caniri froze, watching Miro for anymore signs of distress. He wasn't wounded as far as Caniri could tell. A small whimper escaped his friend and he looked slightly unsteady on his feet. He seemed to be upset and looked unsteady on his feet. Caniri wasn't sure what he would do if his friend fainted from the pain.

The first thing Miro did was apologize. It wasn't his fault that he had gotten a head ache. Caniri watched him with concern as Penny offered her services. Caniri was slightly surprised. He didn't know that she was a medic. Not only was she funny but she had a hidden skill. He wondered just how mucch more she cold be hiding under her awkward exterior . aniri rushed over to the older male's side. He leaned against him carefully. "Don't be silly. I could care less about the game, but are you alright? Should I get you something?" He looked pleadingly at Penny. He was absolutely clueless and was relying on her to help Miro. Caniri wasn't sure how Miro could call it a head ache. It seemed to affect him so much more than a head ache should have.
Played by bangshinki who has 28 posts.
Inactive VIII. Lowest
Miro Trevelyan
I'll take my leave now~ Then we can go claim our points after finishing. ^^

He stood there for what felt like hours, closing his eyes, calming himself. Miro felt a rush of affection for his new-found friends (he already thought of them as so) as they rushed to his side. He had worst episodes of his headaches and it was especially hard because he was alone and traveling nonetheless. The worst episode had occurred before he arrived in the new land, and it left him in the woods, whimpering and aching with pain. He had seen one other wolf - an old male, but he hadn't even bothered to turn at the young Miro (he was only a little over a year and a half), and he was cast aside cruelly.

Now, his headaches weren't so bad, but he felt a flood of relief rush through him that he had now someone to help him - if he wanted. Maybe it was a pride thing, but the buzzing in his ears had slowly subsided and it seemed like staying still and calm had helped greatly. He remembered when he was younger and the first time he had a headache, his mother had cured him somehow with a plant. He could no longer remember the name, but instead the look of it stuck in his head like a jagged crystal.

He felt no regret, and his tone had showed so when he refused them kindly. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;"> "I think...I think that I am fine now. I have this thing I know that somehow helps." He bowed his head, sadness rushing over him. He didn't want to, but the goodbye was inevitable. The sun was already higher then when they had met, and the sky painted in hues of purple and reds. <b style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#d3d4d2;"> "Thanks for your company, Sir Caniri, Lady Penny. I believe I have to take my leave now." Inevitable.

{exit}

table by mimi
(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2014, 01:13 AM by Miro.)

IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
(This thread needs to be finished, so I'm just going to take the turn and leave. EDIT. Had permission to wrap this up. There won't be a Penny reply. PPing her out a little)

Caniri was worried. It seemed unusual for a young wolf like Miro to be attacked by such a strange illness. It made Caniri wonder if there was some deep seeded, underlying problem. It wasn't long after this thought, that Miro started to come back to himself. While he seemed relieved to have the help and the company, he also seemed embarrassed. When the male spoke, he had not regret in his voice. He was saying goodbye. Caniri felt a wave of sadness wash over him. He was reluctant to see his new friend leave, but knew it was necessary. They all had things to do and places to go.

Stepping away from the older male's side, Caniri nodded. "If you're sure you're alright." He had resigned himself to what would happen and now it was time to say his goodbyes. "It was a pleasure, Miro. Maybe we'll see each other again. Until then." He gave one final nod to Miro, before the older male took his leave, and departed. Turning to Penny, Caniri said, "I enjoyed you're company darlin' and it was a pleasure playing with you." A small smile spread across his lips. "You really are sweet. Don't change. I hope to see you again, Penny Princess." With that, Caniri gave her a departing grin, turned on his heel and walked away. He could here her as she took her own leave, her steps growing faint as they vanished into the forest. While he hated to say goodbye, he was sure that he'd see them again. He wondered what adventures they'd have to share when they finally met again. His mind made up fantastical stories that his friends could tell him, causing him to chuckle as he disappeared into the trees.

{Exit}
(This post was last modified: Mar 13, 2014, 11:23 PM by Caniri.)