(See All?) Announcements
596 Users Online
Google, Bing

love dont make a fool of me — Cut Rock River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
The question hardly lingered longer then a few moments before her counterpart declined, in a polite fashion, to become a part of the pack that she had grown to call home. This made her head cock to the side, wondering why Spieden was afraid of joining a home when surely she required shelter and food, the protection of a pack, and company that being a loner could not offer. She did not suggest becoming a Creek wolf any further, knowing the question would go to deaf ears but she did have something to add, "If that is what you want, I cannot make you join." and her shoulders shrugged, ears pulled themselves to her skull as she watched her company turn in the opposite direction as if she were suddenly anxious to leave her side. Since Bastet no longer had anything else to ask of Spieden she did not call her back and watched her retreating form a moment before she turned herself to continue what she had been doing.

Just then the thought hit her, like a light bulb had went off and Bastet around to the path where Spieden had retreated to and hollered, with hopes that the woman could hear, a sincere wish for the loner woman. "Good luck Spieden, I HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR." she practically shouted the last part in hopes that the chocolate woman would hear her as clear as possible. There was no telling if she would see the loner woman again, and she hoped that where ever life took her, she would remain safe. With that message out of the way she continued her trek of the borders, lowering her rump to release her scent every so often to re-enforce the Creek wolves border--the next stranger to wander so close may not be as lucky to flee with their lives, especially if Bastet were not the ones to greet them.