(See All?) Announcements
785 Users Online
Google, Bing, Sophrosnia, Magg

BWP Hunt Threads -- Attempt #2 :)
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

Hunting Opportunity

Okay! The staff have taken in people's suggestions and have done the following: the old BWP Hunt Opportunity thread on the West side has had a sudden snow storm strike. White out conditions are forcing the wolves back, and the elk has escaped. Everyone has a chance to get in a closing post before the 4th before the thread will be archived.

Two new Hunting Opportunities have opened up for the West side: found here and here. The East side Hunt Opportunity is now open and won't be restarted.. but must follow the guidelines below as well as the West side.

Thread Guidelines
- Your character can only participate in one. It is suggested packs decide together where they would like to take food from. It is also suggested they hunt at the closest prey to them.
- Two OOC days can pass per the first round (announced by the SoW account) before characters can reply again.
- Staff will be playing the Spirit of Wildwood account as the prey RE to interpret posts and determine what attacks are made, etc.
- After 3 rounds, no new characters should join. This gives players almost a week to have their character jump in for participation.
- Powerplaying and godmoding is not accepted at RoW. Please take your character's age, experience, LP in to consideration before posting. Your wolf who suddenly appears in round 3 won't run faster to the prey than a wolf who has been there since the beginning, etc.
- These threads will be huge. If this upsets you, we suggest you do not join.
- If fights break out between wolves, try to discuss OOCly how they could play out. Some people might not want an entire pack jumping at their character at once -- common courtesy comes to play here.
- Finally.. just try to have fun?! It's a game, and it's meant for character development. :)

We've also included, for your enjoyment, discussion threads where you guys can come to add your notes on the thread or put your post summaries so people can get a better idea of what's going on. None of this is mandatory, just meant to clear up any confusions that may develop.

EAST HUNT DISCUSSION THREAD
WEST HUNT DISCUSSION THREAD (ELK)
WEST HUNT DISCUSSION THREAD (MOOSE)

Also if anyone has any problem with something stated in the Prey's posts, feel free to PM me on Datura's account so I can handle it quickly.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I read somewhere that we can claim LP for participating in the first hunt thread on the westside. If so, I am wondering how much we can claim?
+40 re (dev)
+30 thread with packmates (pack)
+5 unsuccessful hunt(skill)

Roughly speaking? Someone correct me if I'm wrong
(Mar 04, 2014, 12:21 AM)Datura Wrote:  +40 re (dev)
+30 thread with packmates (pack)
+5 unsuccessful hunt(skill)

Roughly speaking? Someone correct me if I'm wrong

Even if most wolves only got one maybe two posts in on that hunt?
I mean in a big thread that really only lasted two rounds yeah most people only posted twice.
We said that everyone would be able to claim, so I don't suppose it matters.