(See All?) Announcements
698 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia

Tip Of The Iceberg — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghoff who has 312 posts.
No Rank
Hollow Nite
The stars shone in the night sky, Hollow marveled at the fast blanket of velvet, with those tiny flecks of light. A sight left his black muzzle, smoke rolled from it's end as his eyes fell to the ground. The dark male was in deep thought. His heart was thumping heavily in his chest while his mind whirled in every direction. There was an intense desire to be near Nina, something Hollow was familiar with. The dark leader knew that now was the time for him to decide what to do. Even though his mind screamed to be careful he could not deny the moment any longer. His head tilted back and a powerful Howl for @Nina came forth. It was now that he would let his queen decide what they were to do.

The sound faded as soon as it had come, Hollow wondered what she would say. He was almost afraid she would want to go to her ex mate and mother another litter of Koda's puppies, if she did that Hollow knew he wouldn't have a choice but to leave his beloved pack. But if she decided that he would take her then what would happen? Would Koda stay would he ever trust Hollow again? In honesty Hollow wanted both but deep down the midnight male knew that this was the turning point. This meeting would decide the future of secret woodlands. Be it under himself or Koda, and it would also decide the future for himself and Nina. His breaths became heavy as he waited. Fear and nervous energy caused his eyes to dart and his stomach to knot.

Hollow Nite had no idea what to expect here, he was just as lost as the day he set paw in Relic Lore. His stomach turned and his mouth dried as he waited for the beautiful she wolf. The friend he had developed so much more for, his heart thumped in his chest and each beat made a sound. Ni-na, Ni-na. It could have all been in his head but the Nite could swear that the stars in the sky spelled her name. Voices arose in his head and shouted warnings and encouragements in his ears as he waited. Calm on the outside, but a raging torrent of fear and hope... and something else inside.

Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

She had purposefully been avoiding Koda for the past several days now. She knew what time of the year it was, she could feel her body changing once again. She feared that he would find her and once again wish to claim her, being as his mating instinct was still strong when it came to her. He had always wanted children, she feared this time he wouldn't care if she did so willingly, he had changed from the man she once knew and knew that deep within her heart that she still loved him. Love never died, even if something life changing happens, but the love she felt for him now was just one she would feel for a pack mate, if he was her mate she should love him like she loved...Hollow. His name slipped into her mind without her even realizing it and she flushed slightly, the thought of the younger male fresh in her mind.

When the call from the man blew through their territory, Nina wasted no time in getting away from what she was doing and sprinted as fast as she could towards the male, not wanting to be caught up with anything else but just being able to be close to him. When she finally entered the clearing, she pushed her way towards him, burying her muzzle into his chest in an embrace. Her heart was beating wildly against her chest as she finally pulled away, the electrifying pulse she got when she was near her, always leaving her speechless. Cocking her head slightly to the side, she questioned him with her single eye, had he needed something?

No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hollow's heart was pounding when he heard Nina approaching. He wanted nothing more than to weave around her and tangle their scents together. But Hollow stilled himself, he could not let go, he had told Koda that he would let Nina decide and so he would. But his self control was nearly lost as she embraced him, his emotions and instincts raged for her now but he remained stock still. His only acknowledgement now was that his head bent to accept her embrace, once she pulled away he found himself simply staring at her, tracing her. The Nite drew a shuddering breath and visibly seemed to prepare himself for what it was hee had to say to the beautiful she wolf. But deep down he was secretly exhilarated to find out what she would say.

He took a step toward her and let the words fall from his muzzle. "Nina... I have to know, are.... are you planning on going back to Koda... or... or having another litter?" His mouth was dry now, on one paw he was terrified she would go back to Koda and then he would leave. On the other paw she was terrified she would tell him she wanted him, because then he was, well frankly he didn't know what that meant, or rather he did but the thought. Being a father made him nervous for he was afraid he would not be a good one. Hollow Nite stood at this precipice and waited on baited breath for his queen to tell him what her heart held.

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
I'm pretty sure I forgot to tell you that I was going on vacation and am so very very sorry.

She felt like she was alive once again when she was with Hollow. His touch set her on fire and she knew she wouldn't have anything any other way. She would be able to find comfort in him and strength, something she had only ever found in Sloane, who was nothing more than her best friend. But now he too was gone from her life, left the lore, and left her behind. Would he too end up crawling back to her like Koda had? Would she even be able to accept another man back into her heart after so many had torn her apart without a thought? She tried to push these traitorous thoughts out of her mind while she looked upon the man she had considered her partner for quite some time now. She focused her gaze on him, her brows narrowing in confusion when he spoke the words she had been waiting to hear. She had expected it to come eventually, but when spring had so rapidly approached them, she had begun to doubt her assumption and just blamed it on her age.

It was nice to know that she was not completely delusional. It scared Nina to know what she wanted after she had preached over and over about how nice it was to be faithful to someone, and here she was, with her pulse racing against her throat and chest as she looked at the dark man in front of her. The Hervok didn't even know why she was nervous, she was the one that actually had experience with all of this, and yet here she was, trying to give herself a heart attack. Taking a deep breath, her lips parted as she spoke, her words calm and collected, very much unlike how she was feeling on the inside, ”I have no intentions of reclaiming Koda back as my mate...but I do wish to have children again....with...you?” Unfortunately, the end of her powerful statement ended up sounding like a question, which sounded much weaker than it had in her head. Shyly, she ducked down, her single eye glancing upwards towards him, awaiting his answer.

No Rank
Hollow Nite
His heart was thundering in his chest as she began to speak, he was beginning to feel himself giving in to instinct, but he knew the time wasn't right. It had to be right for him to act. The words Nina spoke fell into the air and floated upwards with such grace, and tenderness he melted a little inside. Hollow stepped forwards and gently pressed his head into hers, and closed his eyes, inhaling her scent, feeling her strength and being flooded with with energy all at once. He calmed himself, his breathing had been ragged but he was slowly beginning to take control. There the dark male would stand, and leave himself pressed against her his thoughts slowly piecing themselves into some kind of coherent sentence.

"Oh Nina Hervok, I was hoping you would speak such a blessing to me." His words were soft, and Hollow meant every bit. "You know I would never have made it through the year without you." He said to her, making sure she could feel the emotion behind his words. Hollow moved himself now to where he was pressed against her side, waiting for a response and wondering what it was she would say, how this whole thing would go. As smoothly as Hollow Nite was playing, it seemed as though he was no stranger to this, but in truth his mouth was dry and he was nervous to the point of his eyes watering. But the dark male remained silent and waited for a sign of what would happen next.

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

Her confidence faded as she glanced away from him, not able to look into his eyes, quite nervous that he would say something that didn't go towards what she had wished for. She should have known better though, because Hollow would do his duty perfectly and would do anything her partner should have done. His words, however, did shock her. They didn't come off as just doing his duty, but more of him wanting to commit to something, to wanting to be something to her. His second statement made her shake her head, a small smile playing on the edges of her black lips as she spoke, ”That is certainly not true. Strong...you always were.” Her voice faded into silence, and she inhaled sharply when he pressed up against her and she had to close her single eye briefly to settle herself.

Her brows furrowed when she reopened them, her emerald gaze turning up towards him as she swallowed thickly. Letting her head rest gently upon his shoulder, she spoke quietly, ”Promise me you won't let him take me. Hollow..the thought frightens me. He has changed since the last time he was here and I fear-,” She couldn't even finish her ramble and resulted in looking up at him pleadingly, hoping that he could understand what she was trying to say. She did not wish to live in fear in her own home at this time of the year, but she knew that since Koda and her had already mated, she was sure that the urge was strong within him too, and the thought did more than terrify her. It had even put her in a state of hiding.

No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hollow smiled for a moment, for it seemed that Nina didn't quite get what he had meant by his not making it without her. But he remained silent and let her finish. When she did a soft growl rumbled in his throat as he trusted Koda as a pack mate, just as he had told the male himself. But the only things Hollow couldn't trust him with were Nina and His beloved Secret Woodlands. His lips raised just enough to show the tips of his canines. "No, he will not come anywhere close to you, or I shall carry him out of our territory by his throat. If he takes you anyways I will take his life. I will not hear of another repeat of Ashanti." He fell silent, his eyes darkening for a moment at the memory of his dear friends loss of sanity and Bane's hard life, that couldn't happen to Nina.

"Finding one wolf broken like that is enough." He pulled his head back then and gave Nina a lick atop her head, like he'd seen her do to Ashton and Danica so many times. "You know when I said I wouldn't have made it... I never meant I'd have died, I wouldn't have had the opportunity to be the wolf I am. Plus Nina, I think you are... well all kinds of things, beautiful and smart, so strong, everything about you strengthens me, my queen." Again he fell silent and merely pressed into her. awaiting her response, hoping against hope that she felt at least a little something where he was concerned, even if he was nervous to know. Hollow still wanted those answers.

Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

What greeted her was a protective growl and reassurances from Hollow, which did not go unwelcome. She ended up burying her head into his chest, the top of her head pushing against his chin gently. She appreciated his words, it made her feel much better about herself, but when Ashanti was mentioned, there was the constant reminder in her head, You're not good enough. You will never be good enough. She almost winced away from Hollow, but quickly stopped herself from doing so, knowing that it was only her inner demons bothering her once more. The woman she had considered her daughter for so long had been long gone and it upset Nina greatly to know that she couldn't have done anything to prevent it. She had even tried, but the Healer knew how far trauma could lead to, and it was why when Ashi had wanted the official title as Healer, Nina had been reluctant. Now the golden woman found that she was right to feel so.

Looking back up at Hollow as she withdrew from him, she forced a smile, ”Thank you for your find words, my lord. But I always knew you would turn out to be a great man. I saw it in you the first time you met, when you swore yourself to me and trusted me so blindly. I was flattered.” She nuzzled him affectionately, her emerald eye gleaming up at him with the tiny but of happiness she could still possess. Opening her mouth again, she spoke, ”I fear of having children again sometimes...Bane and Ashton are leaving come spring and Danica has left us.....I just wanted them to be happy and I feel like I would fail at doing so again.” She gazed at Hollow, love sparkling in her single eye, wondering what his opinion would be of her words.

No Rank
Hollow Nite
Hollow smiled and kept his silence at her being flattered by his blind trust. In all truth Hollow simply took a chance on her being who he thought she was. As it had turned out she was that and so much more, the dark male had only intended to find a great leader and friend in Nina, but it would seem from where he stood inhaling her sweet scent that he had gotten so much more. He would have young, born to her, which was not something he had ever considered when he had pledged himself to her. A small laugh escaped his muzzle just before she pressed on with more somber words. Another chuckle left his muzzle and it even surprised him. As strange as it was he knew exactly what to say to her.

"My dear Nina. You are a wonderful mother, Bane and Ashton are doing what young males do, striking out on their own, you should just be happy that they have each other. As for little Dani well you know she has a lot of Hervok in her so she will certainly be just fine." He nudged her chin up so that she could look into his eyes, "You are a beautiful, strong and loving she wolf Nina. You will do just fine, you did just fine the first time." With that he thrust forwards and traced Nina's muzzle with his own stopping just at the tip of her ear. "You have become one of the reasons my heart beats."