(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Google, Bing

Present Goodbyes and Future Hellos — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
I was thinking she followed her in? And sorry about this. I lost this post two times, so you're getting the crap version that my frustration caused. :/

Speech.

Inali had been here long enough for her eyes to adjust to the darkness. Her body weaved through the various tunnels, searching for the perfect one. She had found these caves a while ago, and remembered this was where she had talked to Ash. Now, she came here when she wanted solitude, or needed time to think. Now, Inali craved both. Her pace was of a slow jog, she wasnt foolish enough to run outright in the dark. Even when her eyes had adjusted to it. Stepping into a specific cavern, Inali sighed softly in contentment. This was the place. Her throne of peace and solitude, at least for now. Laying down in a sphinx like position, Inali placed her head on her paws. It was time to think, and think she did.

Her decision had been final. She would be leaving with Minka and Tokino in the spring. But now she had a new complication. Well, Simaea wasn't a complication. She would never call her that. She never knew it would be so hard caring for someone. This was the first time that she actually cared for someone on an intimate, personal level. And with a woman, no less. This relationship complicated things a little. Would her leaving in the spring break this fragile relationship that had barely had time to bloom? Would Simaea leave with them in the coming spring? So many questions, and no way to get the answers. Her eyes fluttering shut, the woman tried to work through her current dilemma.

(This post was last modified: Mar 08, 2014, 08:24 PM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by Ghoff who has 83 posts.
No Rank
Simaea Nite
Simaea followed the intoxicating scent of Inali. She prowled the same way a she wolf would for her mate, her hormones were off the radar now, going insane and clouding her judgement. After their moments the other the she wolf felt as though she had to see Inali again. Alone. She followed down into the caves inhaling deeply, trying to store Inali's scent wanting it to wrap around her. She gave a shudder at the feeling that flooded through her body and shook her head to try and focus on the scent. Soon though she came to a sudden increase in the scent of her dearest ... friend? Simaea wasn't sure what they were anymore, but she knew one thing, Inali was there, and Simaea wanted her now more than ever.

"Inali.... d...dear? M...may I come in?" She took a tentative step forward and the scent had her reeling. her body felt as though she had been lit on fire and her mind flew to thoughts of her and the beautiful she wolf together, lying side by side in the summer with nuzzles and sot words of love. She could feel her fur again, only this time, she wasn't really next to Inali, this was all memory and Simaea's skin tickled with electricity at every single second Inali' scent wreathed around her. The dark healer waited, half expecting to be chased away for trying to approach her like this, Simaea half expected she had dreamed the feelings with Inali and that she would be attacked now for displaying them.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

Simaea's rough voice weaved through her ears. Unlike to most who would cringe, Inali took it in stride with a small smile. It didn't bother her, never really did. It was familiar, and she hadn't missed the greeting. The endearment made her smile grow just a tad bit bigger. "Of course Simi," she murmered loudly enough for Simaea to hear. And did she detect a soft lilt of seduction in her own voice? Inali bowed her head, glad that her fur would cover her blush.

Simaea's scent was beginning to cloud her senses. It was crazy. How could someone smell so inviting? Maybe it was the hormones, or Simaea just naturally smelt that divine. Probably both. Her fur tingled in anticipation of Simaea's touch, but Inali kept her eyes closed. Inali had many questions to ask, and they had to talk about whatever this was. But that could wait, right? She wanted to be alone. With Simaea. Questions would come later, after they had their fun. Worries would be forgotten. Here, all alone, they disn't have to worry what the future would bring. They didn't have to endure ridicule, nor hate because of what they were feeling. What they were feeling felt right to Inali, and she hoped Simaea felt the same way. Here, in this dark cave, they had the freedom to express these strange, but blossoming new feelings. Inali knew it wasn't just the hormones talking. She couldn't help but hope that this...whatever it was...would last way after spring passed.

No Rank
Simaea Nite
*explodes with muse*
The response drew a light whine from Simaea, relief flooded her chocolate gaze. She was unsure still for a second, but the further she moved towards Inali the faster she went, until she felt as though she was floating towards the sweet scented she wolf. There was a tinge of shame at what she was doing, but she could not deny how Inali made her feel. Inali made her feel so right, even if she knew what they were doing was different, Simaea couldn't care. The tinge in Inali's voice only cemented Simaea's next move. It was sudden and almost choppy as her mind switched back and forth between yes and no. Her muzzle went straight for Inali's and she drew it across the she wolf's face up the curve of her lips to her ear tip.

"Hello Inali." She rasped into the she wolf's ear, before lying down next to her pressed against her. A sudden image of Sloane and Narime entered her mind and she nuzzled at Inali's neck for a moment before asking. "What troubles you?" Usually a wolf did not delve into the caves this deep unless she wanted to be away. Simaea would not care if Inali just told her "not now" and let her remain at her side like this for a while, but the same questions about what this was swirled in Simaea's mind. But with Inali by her side, she did not care, if they were exposed for their affections and ridiculed. Simaea felt if she had Inali, she had the world already.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

A soft purr escaped her maw at Simaea's pleasurable ministrations. That's how good the she-wolf's touch felt. Inali shivered slightly as the healer spoke softly into her ear, giving her a greeting. The woman layed down beside her, nuzzling her neck, and Inali's continuous purr turned into a soft growl of affection. Simaea spoke again, but the words barely penetrated through her haze of hormonal excitement. Inali turned her head, her muzzle nuzzling against Simaea's own. "You. Me. Us. Everything. Is that enough of an answer?," she teased in a breathy whisper. As she spoke, her muzzle slowly trailed from Simaea's own to the curve of her ear and slowly, slowly down the woman's furry neck all the way to where her shoulder was. Inali nipped at it softly, but soothed whatever pain Simaea's might feel with a couple gentle strokes of her tongue. Content to just stay there and breathe her scent in, Inali opened her maw slowly. Her voice was a bit muffled, but she was sure Simaea would hear her. "There is something I should tell you," she began. Taking a short moment to nuzzle Simaea's fur once again, Inali continued. "Minka and Tokino are leaving this coming spring, to form a pack of their own. I've decided...to go with them." There it was, the big bomb. Inali didn't even realize she was now holding her breath, waiting for Simaea's reaction. Would the woman be angry? Hurt? Finally moving her head from pressing onto Simaea's fur, the rusted fae locked eyes with the healer, waiting for the next words that could very well define their future.

No Rank
Simaea Nite
Inali was electric against Simaea, making her twitch and get caught up in instinct for a moment she began to rise with the intention of inviting Inali to more, but before she had risen more than a milliliter she realized how stupid that would be of her. Even so she reveled in the feel of Inali's fur, the nips on her shoulder made her shudder in bliss and the soothing licks she placed there were electric as well. Inali's words brought her back to reality thought, they needed to talk about that, before something happened that was out of their control, they would be unable to answer it. But then Inali continued and Simaea's heart dropped like a stone into her belly. Inali was leaving... right after they had come up with these feelings.

"But... Inali.... I... I can't leave... I promised Narime I'd stay, do you have to go?" She pleaded for a moment, and whined pulling slowly away from Inali and so that she could lock eyes with her, "Inali I... I really like you, I don't, I don't know why, but you make me feel like no other male every has just by looking at me. Even if this thing, whatever it is isn't normal I don't care. I want you Inali, please don't go, not when I've just got you." She couldn't help it, she had nearly just spilled her guts entirely to Inali and now she merely sat frozen with a pleading look on her face.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Speech.

Inali's blue orbs locked with Simaea's chocolate one's. Her pleading gaze combine with her whines was enough to make Inali feel like a thousand knives were stabbing her heart. Her ears pricked forwards, intent on hearing Simaea's every word. When she finished, her ears went limp and a pained look briefly passed across her features as she looked away from Simaea, finally breaking eye contact. You don't...I..," Inali began but then cut herself off. Facing Simaea once again, she forced herself not to break eye contact. "Minka...Minka is my friend. We meant when we were loners. I will follow her to the ends of the earth if she neess me to. This a great change for her, I know how much this means to her. She asked me personally, and I gave myself great time to think about it. Of course, I had made the decision before...you came back." Taking a breath and turning her face away from Simaea, Inali continued. "But this...us...changes nothing. I'll...we'll...make it work." Locking eyes with the healer, she continued with resolve in her eyes and tone. "I promise."

Her piece had been said, now it was time to once again hear out Simaea. Would she understand? Inali wanted to comfort her with her touch, but she was afraid to act before knowing how Simaea stood. During her time, the healer was bound to notice how the two women had a close relationship. How could Inali dare to break that? Inali had to figure out how to balance both relationships - her friendship with Minka and the brewing feelings between her and Simaea.

No Rank
Simaea Nite
(keep in mind that Simaea has no clue Ash and Namara are having the pups and not Nari) *also never post half asleep*

Simaea almost couldn't comprehend what was going on. Here she had actually found a wolf to care for, some wolf she could maybe one day even give her heart to, but Inali was leaving. She almost couldn't bear the feelings welling up within her. The she wolf was at a loss now just staring. Her heart was spiraling around, draining to the ground, through a gaping hole in her chest. Her eyes changed, the pleading was replaced by a deepening sadness, for Inali would surely attract a male sooner or later and be gone, the scared she wolf would be alone once more she was sure, but she kept that particular misgiving to herself for now. But now she would just hope that Inali stayed with her... at least at heart.

"I... I just thought maybe... I could keep you Inali." But she couldn't Inali would still leave and deep down Simaea knew it but she just couldn't bring herself to abandon the Caverns at least not now. not with the season as it was and the pups that would surely one day be born to Narime. At Inali's promise Simaea brightened, "As long as you promise I'll survive... but what if you meet someone?" Siamea knew that with distance came new wolves, especially in a new pack. The she wolf had to ask just so she could be reassured for her own sake. But even still she couldn't get over Inali's beauty.

Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Feel free to fade out in your next post Ghoff :) and I give you permission to pp Inali if you want.

Speech.

Inali couldn't bare to witness Simaea's sad gaze, so she was happy as it slowly brightened. At Simaea's final words, the woman shook her head in an amused gesture. Did Simaea really think Inali would give up on them that easily? It just proved that Simaea needed more time to get to know her, and Inali would gladly give that time. Anything to be in Simaea's presence. Locking eyes with the healer, Inali opened her maw to voice her opinion on Simaea's words. "Simi, listen to me. I don't know what my future holds, but do you really think I'll give up on us at the first sight of a handsome male?" Chuckling softly, Inali continued. "I will not hand out my heart to just anyone...especially now that youre beginning to take a firm grasp on it." She could feel the blush burning her face at revealing her feelings, but Inali didnt let her embarrasment get the best of her.

A small growl of affection escaped her maw and she finally looked away to once again run her muzzle from Simaea's eartip to all the way to her shoulder. Pulling away with a small sigh, she opened her maw. "We must go," was all she said. They had been here long enough already, and she didn't want anyone to become suspicious. Yes, she had feelings for Simaea, but they hadn't made it anything official. How would she explain herself if a pack mate came in right now and saw them together like this? She would have no answer, for she didn't even have an answer herself. But what she did know was that she wanted to further explore these feelings. To see if this could be the love that she had searched so long to find, unusual as it was.

No Rank
Simaea Nite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Sqjtdtzw0 I see them with this song

Simaea sighed at Inali's words, while it made her happy to know that Inali wanted her too, she couldn't move yet, her head cast down and her eyes shifted away from the she wolf next to her. Simaea did not want to lose Inali but it would seem she was leaving anyways, and as much as she wanted to believe it was only going to be temporary, there was no healer in Whisper Caverns to replace her. The dark she wolf couldn't leave as badly as she wanted to. Inali's words did little to reassure her so with a weak smile she looked at the she wolf, sadness sparkling in her deep brown eyes. Simaea knew, she was going to fall in love.

But would it ever be enough, would she ever truly be able to have Inali or would Simaea spend the rest of her days falling and then loving a she wolf who wasn't there. So, still gazing upon the beautiful she wolf who was stealing away her heart already, Simaea's voice rasped weakly. "Yes... we should go." Her heart hurt, but she could never tell Inali just how painful it was for it was clear Inali wanted this, and if that was the case the Simaea would bear the pain for as long as she had to. Even if it one day killed her, the Nite female would stand strong for Inali, for she knew someday, Inali would be the love of her life.