274 Users Online
Google, Bing

Sorry Mom, I tried so hard for this to be okay. — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashton Reinier-Hervok
@Nina

Ashton loosed a howl, a howl for his mother. It was time to tell her his plans for the day he turned one. Ashton would leave, as much as he loved his mother, he could not stay here, Secret Woodlands had held a darkness inside it ever since Tacoma died. The boy truly felt bad for the news he was preparing to deliver but he knew it had to be done, his time in isolation had made him the shadow prince of Secret Woodlands. None had seen him for more than a few seconds outside of the den, he was either in the den or he was just a scent draped across his home. But it was time for him to be seen outside the den by one wolf and one wolf only. Mother, and this would be the hardest meeting with his mother yet.

Everything had come to this, every painful day he tried to make Secret woodlands home seemed to finally die with the fading of his howl. It signaled a new chapter in life for the Hervok, or Renier boy, ever since mother changed her name he didn't know what he was. Which was something he meant to ask her. Because truthfully he wanted to change his own name to Hervok. For he didn't want a thing to do with his own father anymore, he did not even want to tell the older male what he was planning on doing, Ashton could careless if Koda left and he never saw him again now. With a still face, he waited, no emotion painted upon his face at all.
(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2014, 05:36 PM by Ashton.)
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok

The mother had been doing her daily walk around the borders, the cold still unkind to her body. She hadn't expected to be summoned by anyone and was pleasantly surprised when she heard the voice of her son. Her heart started to beat rapidly inside of her chest, not remembering the last time she had come into contact with her young boy. Not wasting any time with her inner debates, she took off in the direction that her son had called for her, happiness bursting through her veins. It did not take her long, despite the weather conditions, to find where her son was, because he was relatively close to where she had been prior to his calling. Settling her single eye upon her much bigger son, she couldn't help the small smile that crossed her face. Unlike her daughter, Ashton had acquired the trademark Hervok trait with his slanted eyes, and the boy was a spitting image of his uncle, which was fitting for his name.

Approaching her son, in a much more light-hearted mood, Nina happily approached his growing form and lent down to apply a soft lick to his cheek in greeting before taking a seat next to him, assessing his features carefully. He was keeping himself as well fed as any wolf could keep themselves at these times and the mother was happy that he was not starved as she was sure lone wolves were. There was so much that should have been said between the two of them and Nina could think of very little to say. Finally she opened her mouth and very unintelligible words spurred from her mouth, ”I have missed you, my dear Ashton.” She looked down at him then, the love that she had always carried for him shining brightly in her single eye. She had dearly missed him and was hoping that they would have more time to talk.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Pinn who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ashton Reinier-Hervok
Ashton smiled softly at his mother, if anyone would ever see any kind of emotion from him it was his mother. Regardless of everything, Ashton carried a very deep love for her. For a moment he gathered his thoughts, he had spent weeks readying. The young Reinier had many questions, and such a large bombshell to drop on her, that everything had to be perfect. Ashton sighed and gazed upon his mothers loving face for a few moments before finally saying the words he knew would both lighten and break her heart, for she would know what was coming after. "I love you mom." He said softly pressing his head into her chest for a moment to feel her beating heart.

"Bane and I.... we're leaving in the spring, I... I can't stay here with father." Ashton faltered for a moment, his throat drying out as he gazed at her, waiting for the dismay to spread across her face... this was harder than he thought. "I... I know, Hollow tries but it will never be the same, and father is different, you yourself sense it. I will always love Secret Woodlands, but it isn't my home... you know it isn't mother. I'm meant to go make my own life." His voice broke and softened all at once, the young male cast his gaze down now, not able to ask his final question yet, he waited to hear sadness, maybe ever be scolded. As much as he tried he could not replace his carefully practiced mask. Ashton hated hurting his mother.